How the Cold War really ended (NOT FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE!!)

Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

salad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 12:43 am

We are told in American history class and world history class a generic watered down narrative of history that suppresses the truth beneath layers of establishment lies to keep the masses docile, servile, and blind sheep to the nefarious global agenda being played out using the brainwashed masses as gullible pawns. I repudiate this mass propaganda and establishment written history that denies the TRUE causes of world events in favor of glib lies that are convenient narratives digestible for conformity to the evil agenda. Yes im a conspiracy theorist. And no I have no shame identifying as one when reality is showing that the truth is being suppressed and people are too stupid to wake up.

In history class you were probably taught the establishment version of how the Cold War ended, which is patently false and a cover up for the true history. Brainwashed Americans think Reagan told Gorbachev to "tear down that wall" and that's how the Cold War ended, as if a small wall in a small European city was all encompassing of such a behemoth global conflict. People think Communism fell and the Cold War ended because of peaceful revolutions in Eastern Europe. Also false. Neither did Reagan's military initiatives work.

So how did the Cold War end if I assert that the standard explanations given in history classes and textbooks are all lies??

I will now show a primary source on the TRUE history of how the Cold War really ended, according to a wonderful documentary I saw on Youtube that shows the Cold War ending in high definition video:

Because this is a primary source it holds more credence than the lies told by historians who never use any primary sources

Master Oogway

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 4:56 am

Ahem...

A non fiction "documentary"?

Hookayyyy

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 5:02 am

I used to be skeptical about those claims made by Young Earth Creationists that humans and dinosaurs lived together at the same time - rubbed elbows only a few centuries ago. Some YECs even claim that "Jesus probably rode dinosaurs".

But now I know the truth, because I saw this "nature documentary". :D

Last edited by naturalplastic on 24 Jun 2021, 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 Jun 2021, 5:03 am

Traditionally, I warn against using youtube as a source of information - its algorithms work in a way reinforcing any bias a person previously had.

Now, seriously on the topic, from the point of view of this part of the world - the Cold War ended because the Eastern Bloc collapsed economically, which gave a huge opportunity to pro-Western movements within it.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 5:08 am

magz wrote:
Traditionally, I warn against using youtube as a source of information - its algorithms work in a way reinforcing any bias a person previously had.

Now, seriously on the topic, from the point of view of this part of the world - the Cold War ended because the Eastern Bloc collapsed economically, which gave a huge opportunity to pro-Western movements within it.

Salad's original post is ...well its hard to tell whether its a lame attempt at being serious...or whether its an inept attempt at being funny. (Sorry Salad if Im sounding a bit blunt- but on this site you never be sure where some folks are coming from).

But since we all know that the Rocky movies are fiction, and not "documentaries" I think that we can assume that Salad is being tongue in cheek, so I choose to run with that interpretation.

----

But yes...the Communist Bloc essentially failed economically, and defeated itself.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 24 Jun 2021, 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 Jun 2021, 5:14 am

It probably was tongue-in-cheek - but the original topic is interesting ;)

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 5:34 am

I also learned something shocking about my own country from this scene, in a certain...documentary! :D

Before I saw the Twilight Saga I had always assumed (actually I never even gave it much thought at all) that both the vampires and the warewolves that you encounter in any country were...like ...native to that country.

But now I KNOW that American vampires are all immigrants to America from Europe, and that only warewolves are indigenous to America!

Actually American warewolves arent even true European style warewolves, but are slightly different American Indian style shapeshifters.

Ya learn sumpin new every day. :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 6:35 am

The USSR collapsed economically from within. This was the prime impetus for its demise.

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 7:06 am

Aw, come on. We ham radio operators know that the Soviet Union collapsed because they ran out of replacement vacuum tubes for the Duga Over-The-Horizon Radar, aka the Russian Woodpecker. Any other explanation is a big heap of Cherno-Bull.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 8:10 am

salad wrote:
We are told in American history class and world history class a generic watered down narrative of history that suppresses the truth beneath layers of establishment lies to keep the masses docile, servile, and blind sheep to the nefarious global agenda being played out using the brainwashed masses as gullible pawns ...
You would have a better chance of convincing me to convert to Islam than you would have of convincing me to believe any of this crap you posted, and I will never convert to Islam.  The reason it is "Not found anywhere else" is most likely because it all originated in the mind of only one paranoid and delusional person.

Do not let YouTube videos do your thinking for you.  Get a real education instead.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 9:27 am

Fnord wrote:
salad wrote:
We are told in American history class and world history class a generic watered down narrative of history that suppresses the truth beneath layers of establishment lies to keep the masses docile, servile, and blind sheep to the nefarious global agenda being played out using the brainwashed masses as gullible pawns ...
You would have a better chance of convincing me to convert to Islam than you would have of convincing me to believe any of this crap you posted, and I will never convert to Islam.  The reason it is "Not found anywhere else" is most likely because it all originated in the mind of only one paranoid and delusional person.

Do not let YouTube videos do your thinking for you.  Get a real education instead.

This was a satire post.

Master Oogway

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 9:43 am

salad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
salad wrote:
You would have a better chance of convincing me to convert to Islam than you would have of convincing me to believe any of this crap you posted, and I will never convert to Islam.  The reason it is "Not found anywhere else" is most likely because it all originated in the mind of only one paranoid and delusional person.  Do not let YouTube videos do your thinking for you.  Get a real education instead.
This was a satire post.
You should have said so in the first place.

Welcome to my "Foes" list.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 10:49 am

It should be obvious that it's satire. It should have been obvious to me upon a cursory glance.

How can a scene from a movie like "Rocky IV" be a "primary source" for an allegation that the Cold War didn't end like the historians stated it had ended?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 11:43 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
It should be obvious that it's satire...
Need I remind you that this is a website for peope with autism?

You know ... the kind of people who do not always recognize satire without an explicit statement.

Satire == Clickbait.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 12:37 pm

Fnord wrote:
salad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
sala
d wrote:
You would have a better chance of convincing me to convert to Islam than you would have of convincing me to believe any of this crap you posted, and I will never convert to Islam.  The reason it is "Not found anywhere else" is most likely because it all originated in the mind of only one paranoid and delusional person.  Do not let YouTube videos do your thinking for you.  Get a real education instead.
This was a satire post.
You should have said so in the first place.

Welcome to my "Foes" list.

Yikes :skull: :skull:

Master Oogway

salad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 12:56 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It should be obvious that it's satire. It should have been obvious to me upon a cursory glance.

How can a scene from a movie like "Rocky IV" be a "primary source" for an allegation that the Cold War didn't end like the historians stated it had ended?

6 year old me still wants to believe Sylvester Stallone ended communism by punching it in the face super hard

Master Oogway