Was it destined for the white race to rule the world?

Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

salad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2021, 11:21 pm

I say that because when I look at the world's strongest men, the most physically giant people in the world, they're almost all white people. Hafthor Bjornson, Eddie Hall, Robert Oberst, Grizzly Kariokos, and literally every single legendary strongman, powerlifter, or Hercules the world has ever seen came from the white race, and for good reason: whites share DNA from Neanderthals and Cro-Magnon people who were known for their superior size, physical strength and musculature. Throughout all of world history the superior physical strength of the whites up north was always their greatest military advantage and the reason never once in history did a non-white people ever completely subjugate most of Europe, while the last several hundred years a few white countries basically spanked around the entire non-white world. During the times of the Romans the Romans suffered massive losses against the Celts due to the Celts' superior physical strength and size, with the Celts at one point in the 4th century BC even invading and extorting Rome. Reading the "Gaelic Wars" by Julius Caesar I remember reading how the Romans fighting with him were absolutely terrified going up against the North Germanic people for their towering size and physical might. And let's not forget that it wasn't a militarized and regimented regional power, Persia, that brought down Rome, but hordes of Germanic tribes known for their fighting prowess and tenacity in battle. Also why the Romans never advanced past the Rhine river in their conquests.

When the Muslims entered the scene and started stomping the rest of the world with their invasions and military zealous armies they remained undefeated and stomped everyone in their path - until they encountered the Franks in France and got utterly stomped at Tours. What makes the defeat at Tours/Poiters by Charles Martel the more humiliating was that the Muslims vastly outnumbered their opponents, with some even saying that the Muslim army was 300,000 strong (exaggerated but it was definitely a big army) and the Muslim army had mounted warriors, which the Franks didn't have (some historians even say that the Europeans actually borrowed mounted warriors from the Muslims at Tours and thus was born the knightly tradition). A massive mounted army lost to a smaller army of foot soldiers, and not only did they lose but their leader was killed in the battle embarrassingly. From that point on the Muslims never advanced beyond the Pyrenees in their conquests

Then when the Crusades happened it became even more obvious the superiority of the white fighters over their Muslim opponents. In every account of the Crusades, Muslim and European, it showed how a smaller European army stomped the much larger Muslim armies, and every battle the Muslims ever won came through tactical use of terrain or clever strategem, but never ever in melee combat. In fact the moment the badass English king Richard the Lionheart entered the 3rd Crusade and found out ways to counter Saladin's hit and run strategies the Muslims lost every battle, with some battles like Arsuf the Muslims losing hundreds of fighters while the Europeans barely lost any. The only reason why Crusaders failed to capture Jerusalem was because Saladin was a master politician and strategist and internal division among the Crusaders, plus Emperor Fredrick Barbarossa drowned in a river so his entire 200,000 strong army failed to arrive in Palestine

And even when the Ottomans arrived in the scene the superiority of the European fighters was becoming more accentuated with each embarrassing defeat of the Ottomans. Sure the Ottomans took Constantinople, after a very costly siege against a people who received very little aid from the rest of Europe. And sure the Ottomans took Hungary, a small and poor peasant country that was heavily outnumbered and outgunned by a vastly superior Ottoman army. However barring those few victories the Ottoman track records against the Europeans was rather piss poor, and it always came down to hand to hand combat where they were really humiliated. At Malta the Ottomans brought an army of over 100,000 and failed to capture this small island guarded by only 8,000 of the Hospitalier Knights. Yes, 100,000 trained soldiers got spanked by 8,000 French knights. At Lepanto the Ottomans got spanked again by the armies of Spain, Portugal and Venice. In Calcutta and Goa the Ottoman Janisseries sent to assist the Indians against the Portuguese invaders were wrecked. And who could forget the 2 failed sieges of Vienna, especially in 1683, where a massive army of over several hundred thousand Ottomans failed to capture Vienna despite many European nations at that time not even bothering to support the Austrian due to intra-European conflict between Protestant and Catholic states.

I forgot to mention the entirety of the Greek-Persian Wars, where a much larger Persian army was held off at Thermopylae by about 300 Spartans, and was later on defeated by the Athenian fleet. Even more embarrassing was how Darius the Great's Achmenid Empire was smacked and wrecked at Guagamela by a Hellenistic army under Alexander the Great 1/10 the size of the Persians

Its hard to reconcile these facts except in the light that owing to superior physical genetics the white nations of the world were given the ultimate genetic lottery predisposing them to rule the world

Now to say that the Europeans were destined to rule the world due to superior physical genes doesnt mean that the white race is superior, which implies mentally and existentially. I say no such thing since I dont believe in a superior race. I do believe that and know that whites, owing to their Neanderthal and Cro_Magnon ancestors, are physically stronger than other people so in warfare they have an overwhelming advantage since whenever wars come down to melee combat the white fighters almost always win. Even if intelligence is something that has been demonstrated in every group of people on earth without one group having a monopoly on that, physical prowess has been consistently monopolized by whites especially in physical power based strength.

I personally believe that had the Chinese or Arabs or any other group possessed the large bodies and physical strength of the Europeans all of world history would have turned out vastly different. It's only with the rapid proliferation of advanced long range weaponry did physical superiority in military combat become less important, which is why nations like China and India are on the rise now. Even in the 1800s physical superiority and size was still a really important military advantage, hence why many European wars still ended up in melee combat with swords and hand to hand fighting.

Because the proliferation of advanced long range technology that rendered extreme physical strength and melee prowess obsolete didnt exist until very recently, it's only fair to suppose that nations or people who possessed an abundance of physical capital were at an overwhelming advantage in war. Which we see is the case. The only other group in world history with a military track record as successful as the whites were the Mongols, who actually are the physically most stocky and strongest Asian people. If you've ever met a Mongol they tend to be much bigger built, much taller, and much larger in size than their other Asian counterparts.

To say that one group of people is physically stronger than another is a tough pill to swallow since as a Palestinian whose obsessively lifting weights my whole life I had to learn to accept early on that I would never have the genetics of someone like Eddie Hall or Hafthor Bjornson or any of the Europeans who dominate the world's strongest men (yes I get it im technically half Russian but I never banked out on my dad's strong Russian genes but instead got my mom's weaker Palestinian genes). I gain nothing by making this thread, in fact it depresses me since it's scary to think that one group that got lucky with natural selection favoring larger bones and superior physical strength stacked the deck so much in favor of said group that destiny pretty much guaranteed that if one group were to ever rule the world it would be the group that possessed the genetics to be larger and physically tougher than the others

Master Oogway

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 4:52 am

Cant seem to be able to link to it. So just google "the thirty biggest athletes of all time".

You will see that the list includes east Asians, south Asians, Whites, and Blacks.

Blacks, and White, are both better represented than the others.

But that has more to do with the fact that White nations (including White nations with large Black minorities like the US) dominate the world sports infrastructure. Not the other way around (that White folks dominate as such- just that folks of every color in White majority countries have more access to fame).

LaBron James, and Shaq, dont support your theory that "Whites dominate the world because White folks are big".

The first expansion of Islam beyond the Arabian peninsula was finnally stopped around AD 800- at both ends- east and west- at about the same time. The Franks stopped them at Tours, and Indians stopped them in India.

Both for much the same reason. The Arabs were good at fighting in open country, but sucked at fighting in temperate forest country in Europe, and they also sucked at fighing in the jungles of India. So in both places the locals won.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 7:20 am

Do you think that God was involved with the Christians when they fort back to prevent the Muslims from killing their fellow Christians?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 7:56 am

salad wrote:
Was It Destined For The White Race To Rule The World?

NO.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 8:11 am

No ethnicity should be controlling the world.
It is the only ethnicity on Earth that is self hating to the point of extinction. Most White people have been conditioned into believing that they must cease to exist for alleged "crimes".

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 8:21 am

I, for one, see the inevitability of the "white" race evolving itself out of existence.  "White" people seem to have smaller families (if they have any children at all) than people of other races.  Maybe this is because "white" women may have easier access to contraceptives and abortion services than women of other races.

I look around my own neighborhood (where I have lived for over a quarter-century), and see this trend playing out -- small "white" families and large "non-white"/"mixed-race" families.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 8:33 am

'This' Reminds me of a Pacific Islander Blogger

Dude Lamenting That He Was Destined to

Be Subordinate By the Small Size of

(That's Just a Myth by the way)

His Asian Penis

Hmm.. it's

Worth Noting

That the Author of
'50 Shades of Grey'
Has Helped Please More

Women With No 'Male Tool' At All

For Yes In her Case the Pen is A Mightier Tool indeed

(Like Elton John With All His Love Songs in the Heat
of Romantic Nights His Songs the Father of So Many

Children to Still Come as He continues to Sire With Song)

Or Have You Already Forgotten the Story And How Even

Ignorant Stories Ridiculous Lying Minion Stories Like What

Trump Peddles Still WorkS in Areas of SCaRCiTiES Where Fear, Misery

And Suffering Seeks The Same Flavor of Story For Something That Makes

Life Worth Living At The Bottom of the Pile Anything Just anything at all to Believe

in to Be Angry Enough to Move on to the Next Moment of life As Fear and Anger Bond Dark Souls

Yes So many Folks Are Ruled By The Stories of others Yet Others Create Their Own Stories And Rule

Their Own Worlds Rather Than to Be Sucked into the Vortex of What is Written into Souls Before....

Hehe..

Dude

It Ain't

About Size

It Ain't About Strength

Although i am the Strongest

Leg Pressing Dude at the Military Gym

Still at Age 61 up to 1520 Pounds

With No Hands Man Just Raised to
the Heavens on the Big Leg Press Machine HAha

Yet it has more to Do With Balance And The Fact that

i've overcome All Fears The Most Proficient Martial Artist

Carries himself With Enough Grace Never to Lift A Fist Against another Human Face...

Other Than That Science Shows it is Human Cooperation Giving Sharing Caring Empathy

Freely the Dance And Song of Life Naked Together that has Moved Us to Existence This Far at all

As Once Again the Chimpanzee Alpha Male is Selected By Empathy for All Others More than Brawn Alone

The Human

Story is Cooperation

And For All the Over-Population

And Wars Are Just A Sign of CuLTuRE

A Story That Is GRoWinG Still Out of Balance

A Pandemic as Humans With All Their Tools Don't

Even Have the Smarts to LiVE iN Balance With the Only

Home They Are Evolved to LiVE iN Forevernow and Sadly

Humans For the Most Part Are Lost in the Tools they Have Become

What Good is it to Rule

The World

When

Most Folks

Have No Idea

Where They Are

Only Where They 'Think' They

Are Going Next As Yoda Says

'Size Matters Not' And If You Learn

To Touch A Woman's Soul You Touch

What Brings Love to the World For Real Living

It doesn't take Much Strength only the Breath of A Soul

That Still Dances And Sings Strength is Only What is Necessary to Support A Dance

And Song of Life that Loves NOW... Other than that 'the Revenge of the Nerds' Already Happened

in case You

Missed

the

Online Memo....

"Domo arigato misuta Robotto"

One of my Best FRiEnDS is A Small

Indian Woman With Just Her Finger

Tips several Advanced Degrees And

Already Close to a Decade of Financial

Management Experience She's Already Ruling

Her World From Canada as Immigrant From Home With a Lap
Top As the Only Tool to Make All the Green She Will Ever Now

Need Other than that With a Breath of Her Poetry She Could

Bring the Strongest of Men to Their Knees It's All Relative

my FRiEnD

to How

You See
the World

And Morevover

How You Rule the

Tools or Become Ruled

By them Story At Core Number

One Yes i realize You Are From

A War Zone Yet That's A Very Small View of the World
Sadly A Largest View for those who Still LiVE iN Areas
of SCaRCities Dominated By Tribal God's Still In Stories

Glad You

Escaped

That Now

All You Have

to Do is Get rid of this

Idea That Physical Strength
Means Much At all in the 'Real World Now'....

It's Always Been More About Love For Those

Who See Deeper Than Streams that Still Run Human Blood...

And other than that Race is A Myth as An Anthropologist by

College Degrees White Soaks Up More Vitamin D When the Sun
Stays Low And Bigger Heads Stay Warmer in Freezing Temperatures

And Oh Yeah What Dangles All Soft Like Long Fingers Freezes and Falls Off in Frozen Winters

And The Lion

With The

Biggest

Package

Loses it to

Claws and Jaws

As i was Once amused

by A Bunch of Ignorant
YouTuber's Making Fun

Of A Lion's Package in A Fight...

We Are Human Our Real Super Power is Love....

LoVE Rules Got Good News Love Rules Yet Only As Life Practice For Real...

Other than that When The Robots Get Good Enough At their Jobs Perhaps

We Will Finally Be Set Free From Taking And Hoarding And Owning The Earth to Love Again Free... MORE.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 8:36 am

And the award for Wrongplanet Clickbait Title of the Decade goes to... Salad!

A difference in build might have might have counted for a lot when humans were still fighting over bananas, usually in the buff. It may have remained relevant even into the Bronze age and those very small scale battles, but from a long way back into the present: morale, tactics, strategy, logistics, weaponry, armour and other war technology have always counted much more over physical stock.

salad wrote:
What makes the defeat at Tours/Poiters by Charles Martel the more humiliating was that the Muslims vastly outnumbered their opponents, with some even saying that the Muslim army was 300,000 strong

salad wrote:
At Malta the Ottomans brought an army of over 100,000 and failed to capture this small island guarded by only 8,000 of the Hospitalier Knights. Yes, 100,000 trained soldiers got spanked by 8,000 French knights.

I don't remember the specifics of these particular battles, if I ever knew, but I have strong suspicion they were decided on things like bottlenecks, traps, attrition, clever tactics, anti-cavalry weapons etc. Not the Sauron vs plebian scenario you seem to imagine:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 9:09 am

having "cro magnon and neanderthal blood" is not a factor.

Neanderthals were short and stocky. Not tall.

Cro Magnons were just the local European version of Ice Age "Anatomical Moderns". Everyone alive today is "CroMagnon". Subsaharan Africans more purely so than most.

Yeah...he gets the "clickbait award". :lol: Whether its on purpose or not. Or at least a nomination.

browneyedgirlslowingdown
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jun 2021, 9:18 am

salad wrote:
I say that because when I look at the world's strongest men, the most physically giant people in the world, they're almost all white people. Hafthor Bjornson, Eddie Hall, Robert Oberst, Grizzly Kariokos, and literally every single legendary strongman, powerlifter, or Hercules the world has ever seen came from the white race, and for good reason: whites share DNA from Neanderthals and Cro-Magnon people who were known for their superior size, physical strength and musculature. Throughout all of world history the superior physical strength of the whites up north was always their greatest military advantage and the reason never once in history did a non-white people ever completely subjugate most of Europe, while the last several hundred years a few white countries basically spanked around the entire non-white world. During the times of the Romans the Romans suffered massive losses against the Celts due to the Celts' superior physical strength and size, with the Celts at one point in the 4th century BC even invading and extorting Rome. Reading the "Gaelic Wars" by Julius Caesar I remember reading how the Romans fighting with him were absolutely terrified going up against the North Germanic people for their towering size and physical might. And let's not forget that it wasn't a militarized and regimented regional power, Persia, that brought down Rome, but hordes of Germanic tribes known for their fighting prowess and tenacity in battle. Also why the Romans never advanced past the Rhine river in their conquests.

When the Muslims entered the scene and started stomping the rest of the world with their invasions and military zealous armies they remained undefeated and stomped everyone in their path - until they encountered the Franks in France and got utterly stomped at Tours. What makes the defeat at Tours/Poiters by Charles Martel the more humiliating was that the Muslims vastly outnumbered their opponents, with some even saying that the Muslim army was 300,000 strong (exaggerated but it was definitely a big army) and the Muslim army had mounted warriors, which the Franks didn't have (some historians even say that the Europeans actually borrowed mounted warriors from the Muslims at Tours and thus was born the knightly tradition). A massive mounted army lost to a smaller army of foot soldiers, and not only did they lose but their leader was killed in the battle embarrassingly. From that point on the Muslims never advanced beyond the Pyrenees in their conquests

Then when the Crusades happened it became even more obvious the superiority of the white fighters over their Muslim opponents. In every account of the Crusades, Muslim and European, it showed how a smaller European army stomped the much larger Muslim armies, and every battle the Muslims ever won came through tactical use of terrain or clever strategem, but never ever in melee combat. In fact the moment the badass English king Richard the Lionheart entered the 3rd Crusade and found out ways to counter Saladin's hit and run strategies the Muslims lost every battle, with some battles like Arsuf the Muslims losing hundreds of fighters while the Europeans barely lost any. The only reason why Crusaders failed to capture Jerusalem was because Saladin was a master politician and strategist and internal division among the Crusaders, plus Emperor Fredrick Barbarossa drowned in a river so his entire 200,000 strong army failed to arrive in Palestine

And even when the Ottomans arrived in the scene the superiority of the European fighters was becoming more accentuated with each embarrassing defeat of the Ottomans. Sure the Ottomans took Constantinople, after a very costly siege against a people who received very little aid from the rest of Europe. And sure the Ottomans took Hungary, a small and poor peasant country that was heavily outnumbered and outgunned by a vastly superior Ottoman army. However barring those few victories the Ottoman track records against the Europeans was rather piss poor, and it always came down to hand to hand combat where they were really humiliated. At Malta the Ottomans brought an army of over 100,000 and failed to capture this small island guarded by only 8,000 of the Hospitalier Knights. Yes, 100,000 trained soldiers got spanked by 8,000 French knights. At Lepanto the Ottomans got spanked again by the armies of Spain, Portugal and Venice. In Calcutta and Goa the Ottoman Janisseries sent to assist the Indians against the Portuguese invaders were wrecked. And who could forget the 2 failed sieges of Vienna, especially in 1683, where a massive army of over several hundred thousand Ottomans failed to capture Vienna despite many European nations at that time not even bothering to support the Austrian due to intra-European conflict between Protestant and Catholic states.

I forgot to mention the entirety of the Greek-Persian Wars, where a much larger Persian army was held off at Thermopylae by about 300 Spartans, and was later on defeated by the Athenian fleet. Even more embarrassing was how Darius the Great's Achmenid Empire was smacked and wrecked at Guagamela by a Hellenistic army under Alexander the Great 1/10 the size of the Persians

Its hard to reconcile these facts except in the light that owing to superior physical genetics the white nations of the world were given the ultimate genetic lottery predisposing them to rule the world

Now to say that the Europeans were destined to rule the world due to superior physical genes doesnt mean that the white race is superior, which implies mentally and existentially. I say no such thing since I dont believe in a superior race. I do believe that and know that whites, owing to their Neanderthal and Cro_Magnon ancestors, are physically stronger than other people so in warfare they have an overwhelming advantage since whenever wars come down to melee combat the white fighters almost always win. Even if intelligence is something that has been demonstrated in every group of people on earth without one group having a monopoly on that, physical prowess has been consistently monopolized by whites especially in physical power based strength.

I personally believe that had the Chinese or Arabs or any other group possessed the large bodies and physical strength of the Europeans all of world history would have turned out vastly different. It's only with the rapid proliferation of advanced long range weaponry did physical superiority in military combat become less important, which is why nations like China and India are on the rise now. Even in the 1800s physical superiority and size was still a really important military advantage, hence why many European wars still ended up in melee combat with swords and hand to hand fighting.

Because the proliferation of advanced long range technology that rendered extreme physical strength and melee prowess obsolete didnt exist until very recently, it's only fair to suppose that nations or people who possessed an abundance of physical capital were at an overwhelming advantage in war. Which we see is the case. The only other group in world history with a military track record as successful as the whites were the Mongols, who actually are the physically most stocky and strongest Asian people. If you've ever met a Mongol they tend to be much bigger built, much taller, and much larger in size than their other Asian counterparts.

To say that one group of people is physically stronger than another is a tough pill to swallow since as a Palestinian whose obsessively lifting weights my whole life I had to learn to accept early on that I would never have the genetics of someone like Eddie Hall or Hafthor Bjornson or any of the Europeans who dominate the world's strongest men (yes I get it im technically half Russian but I never banked out on my dad's strong Russian genes but instead got my mom's weaker Palestinian genes). I gain nothing by making this thread, in fact it depresses me since it's scary to think that one group that got lucky with natural selection favoring larger bones and superior physical strength stacked the deck so much in favor of said group that destiny pretty much guaranteed that if one group were to ever rule the world it would be the group that possessed the genetics to be larger and physically tougher than the others

Whiteness is a social construct, it's not real.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 50 of 200
You are very likely on the broader autism cluster (Aspie)
Systemising Quotient (SQ) 78
Empathy Quotient (EQ) 41
CAT-Q 156 Compensation 56 Masking 48 Assimilation 52

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 9:24 am

browneyedgirlslowingdown wrote:
Since when is the color of my skin not real?

Race is not a social construct. "Race" is to "People" as "Breed" is to "Cat". "Race" is genetic.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 9:32 am

naturalplastic wrote:

Cro Magnons were just the local European version of Ice Age "Anatomical Moderns". Everyone alive today is "CroMagnon". Subsaharan Africans more purely so than most.

Yeah...he gets the "clickbait award". :lol: Whether its on purpose or not. Or at least a nomination.

One simply does not read a salad thread and not get clickbait. 8)

Master Oogway

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 9:34 am

salad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

One simply does not read a salad thread and not get clickbait. 8)

Haha! You are funny! :D

salad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 9:58 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
Do you think that God was involved with the Christians when they fort back to prevent the Muslims from killing their fellow Christians?

Christians have actually made that argument before, with Christians to this day in parts of Europe wearing the Rosemary to celebrate what they believe to be God aiding them in Lepanto against the Ottoman fleet despite the numeric superiority of the Ottoman fleet over the the Holy League's Christian fleet, but there are some problems ran into with that argument. The 1st issue with that argument is that in the end of the day the Christians failed to defeat the Muslims when it mattered most, which was when the Muslims took the holiest sites of Christianity which to this day they possess: Jerusalem, Antioch, Alexandria and Constantinople. If God was on the Christian side he would never have allowed the Christians to lose when it mattered most, such as defending the actual holy sites of the religion, but to only win against the Muslims when the Muslims tried invading unholy Western lands.

The 2nd issue comes from the fact that the Christians at their most religiously zealous launched over 14 Crusades to try and get that land back, and they failed to retake Jerusalem in 14 Crusades barring the 1st Crusade where they succeeded

The 3rd issue is that the Muslims didnt lose to all Christians, just the West European ones. The Muslims defeated the Byzantine Christians so bad they actually began to grow desperate and cry for help from the Western Christians to come to their aid despite the Great Schism in 1054 souring relations between both Christian groups

And lastly the nation that is becoming the most powerful in the world and on the rise is China, an atheistic nation that actually persecutes some Christians

Master Oogway

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 10:21 am

No, it was most likely to be a group from a coastal area in Eurasia but I don't believe there's anything special about people from Western Europe, but also why should other Europeans ride on the coattails of their neighbours?

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 10:22 am

Fnord wrote:
browneyedgirlslowingdown wrote:
Since when is the color of my skin not real?

Race is not a social construct. "Race" is to "People" as "Breed" is to "Cat". "Race" is genetic.

Whiteness isn't describing being pale, it's describing the social construct of being viewed as a white person.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う