The Palestinians are the most hated people on earth

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

salad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2021, 10:02 pm

I just woke up after fainting for 5 hours so I feel too dizzy to elaborate much further right now, but as soon as I stagger to the couch and turn on the TV I'm watching Law and Order and the type of vile filth that's allowed to be said about Palestinians is f*****g sick

Palestinians dont exist

Palestinians are all terrorists who just hate jews

Every Palestinian who gets killed brought this on themselves

Even when I posted a story on another forum about Israel literally expelling Palestinians from their homes I get comments saying there's a jewish side that matters, what about the jewish perspective, and all that jewish victim BS that's starting to piss me off more and more

God forbid I go on a mourning site for 9/11 victims and tone deafly interject about the other side and how Bin Laden was only reacting to American imperialism when he killed 3000 on 9/11, then of course I'd be roasted

"Law and Order is only a TV show, it isnt real". You're right and you're wrong. Law and Order may be fictional, but the talking points about Palestinians being savages and terrorists is still damn racist even for a fictional tv show. If that episode had a spiel about "ni**ers being low IQ savages who produce nothing for civilization and that's why we have to enslave them" god only knows how much of an outcry there would be

And this isnt even about Law and Order. I f*****g grew up hearing this BS on news sources all the f*****g time by real people. If the people on Fox, CNN and even the BBC said 1/10 the vitriolic bile about blacks they've espoused towards Palestinians I know they would be cancelled

In school I had professors REGULARLY make comments against Palestinians that if said about Blacks or Jews would get the entire school sued

Honestly I could go on forever but I'm just starting to regain consciousness and dont have the energy to rant more

That Law and Order episide pissed me off because the type of racist propaganda said against Palestinians ironically by the same people who love to whine about the blood libels is damn hypocritically comical

Master Oogway