Do you think I scared them of?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 9:00 am

Back in Halloween I saw this girl I kinda knew at the pub (a girl I had a dance with in march 2019)

I had not spoke to her for a really long time but went over and said "you alright charlotte" . I then quickly asked her if other people were coming out and she said "no". I quicklyended the conversation with her and left the table.

A few seconds later I looked back at there table and charlotte and her friend she was sitting with vanished.

Do you think I might have scared them of with my behaviour?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 9:02 am

Probably.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 9:07 am

Fnord wrote:
Probably.

I kinda stalked her on linkedin but she removed her profile from the site recently. Unless facebook I think you can see who follows you on that site.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 2:11 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I kinda stalked her on linkedin but she removed her profile from the site recently. Unless facebook I think you can see who follows you on that site.

Yes, people can see when you've viewed their linkedin profile if you were signed in at the time and not using a premium (i.e. paid) account.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 2:42 pm

DuckHairback wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Yes, people can see when you've viewed their linkedin profile if you were signed in at the time and not using a premium (i.e. paid) account.

Why do you reckon Charlotte and her friend vanished after I spoke to them in the pub?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2021, 3:32 pm

Jamesy wrote:
DuckHairback wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Why do you reckon Charlotte and her friend vanished after I spoke to them in the pub?

No I don't think you have the ability to make people vanish. You're not a wizard Harry.