Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 4:02 pm

You also like chimps. Here’s a video of chimps making pizza.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 4:20 pm

Cooking with a chimp looks similar to trying to cook with a toddler, especially getting them to pay attention. :lol:

Thank you for showing me this!

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 4:53 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Cooking with a chimp looks similar to trying to cook with a toddler, especially getting them to pay attention. :lol:

You’re welcome, I’m glad you liked it. I feel very negatively about people keeping chimpanzees as pets, and I’m not sure what the situation is here, I need to look more into it. I just stumbled upon their videos on YouTube today. So far I am loving their content, and the chimps seem happy.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 4:57 pm

Brainiac42 wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

You’re welcome, I’m glad you liked it. I feel very negatively about people keeping chimpanzees as pets, and I’m not sure what the situation is here, I need to look more into it. I just stumbled upon their videos on YouTube today. So far I am loving their content, and the chimps seem happy.

I'm not find of people keeping chimpanzees as pets, either. I did notice that in the part of the video I watched that the chimp was making happy/playful expressions, so that's good and I am glad that it's not stressed or anything.