Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2021, 8:47 am

Nine-Year-Old Girl Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein And Stephen Hawking

Quote:
A little girl has a super-high IQ of 162 - putting her score slightly higher than Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking.

Adhara Pérez, from Mexico city, has been sitting IQ tests since she was just four-years-old.

Now aged nine, she's studying two degrees: one in systems engineering at Universidad CNCI and the other in industrial engineering in mathematics at UNITEC, both in Mexico.

The youngster has her sights set on the University of Arizona, where she's been offered a place to study astronomy and is now brushing up on her English so she can realise her dream.

Adhara, who was diagnosed with autism when she was three, hopes to become an astronaut at NASA one day and has already the organisation's Johnson Space Center in Texas.

Before being diagnosed, little Adhara became the target of cruel bullies who teased her for being different.

Her mum Nallely Sanchez told the Yucatan Times: "I saw that Adhara was playing in a little house and they locked her up. And they started to chant: 'Oddball, weirdo!'

"And then they started hitting the little house. So I said, I don't want her to suffer. And she told me that she didn't want to go to school anymore, and fell into a very deep depression."

Good for her

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2021, 5:21 pm

May her bravery continue! :)

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2021, 7:49 pm

Ummm... I'm 99% sure that neither Albert Einstein nor Stephen Hawking had their IQ tested in their lifetimes...

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2021, 9:32 am

I am sorry to see that she was picked on for being different at such a young age. It will likely continue in some form from those who do not understand. May she fulfill her dreams in her lifetime without others dragging her down.

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2021, 10:01 am

SD15? SD16? SD24?

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2021, 5:54 pm

I've been told on Facebook it's SD 24

Stanford Binet 141
Wechsler 138

http://www.davidpbrown.co.uk/psychology ... rsion.html

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 1:25 pm

Albert Einstein: Probably not. They tended to give IQ tests more to children in the early days of IQ tests. And he was about 40 when the first IQ tests came out.

But I would venture a guess that Stephen Hawking took an IQ test at some point in his life.