Black Lives Matter plan to 'completely dismantle' society

Page 16 of 18 [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2021, 8:36 pm

Misslizard wrote:
When Obama mentioned clean coal my respect for him went down several notches.Clean coal is a lie.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blueri ... -stimulus/

Yes our conservatives in Australia also promote clean coal as well. I think our current prime minister pulled a stunt in parliament which can only be described as cringeworthy.
https://www.theguardian.com/global/vide ... ment-video

Also illustrates how our conservatives are probably have more in common with your democrats when it comes to economics and the environment.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2021, 8:39 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
MaxE wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
This can also be seen in the difference between how members of each "side" treated the death of a prominent member of the "other side" in the past year

David Koch and Donald Rumsfeld obituary topics got nasty comments.

Koch like Limbaugh was another champion of polarization. He wasn't merely somebody with whom those on the Left disagree. He was an enemy.

Rumsfeld was a warmonger. Americans are sick and tired of being asked to demonstrate their patriotism by blindly supporting foreign wars, which is unfortunate because the day could come when there will be a legitimate need to support one e.g. 1914 and 1939. Anger towards him is legitimate and not by any means limited to the Left.

Obama was a bigger warmonger than Rumsfeld and Bush. But I'm quite certain nobody on the left, here, will say an unkind word against him when he dies-- except me, that is.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!! ! Bush and Rumsfeld got us into a completely unnecessary war in Iraq! Tell me when Obama had done that, because I must have missed it!

Syria, Libya Somalia, Yemen. The latter is the most revolting and criminal of all, where we are funding Saudia Arabia while they are basically committing genocide in that country.

We funded terrorist groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS during his regime in Syria with the end goal of taking put Assad.

But he's still a wonderful guy, right? Nowhere near as bad as Bush.

Those conflicts hardly compared to the disastrous war in Iraq, which played a part in the destabilization of the Middle East that lead to said later conflicts.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2021, 9:17 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
MaxE wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
This can also be seen in the difference between how members of each "side" treated the death of a prominent member of the "other side" in the past year

Koch like Limbaugh was another champion of polarization. He wasn't merely somebody with whom those on the Left disagree. He was an enemy.

Rumsfeld was a warmonger. Americans are sick and tired of being asked to demonstrate their patriotism by blindly supporting foreign wars, which is unfortunate because the day could come when there will be a legitimate need to support one e.g. 1914 and 1939. Anger towards him is legitimate and not by any means limited to the Left.

Obama was a bigger warmonger than Rumsfeld and Bush. But I'm quite certain nobody on the left, here, will say an unkind word against him when he dies-- except me, that is.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!! ! Bush and Rumsfeld got us into a completely unnecessary war in Iraq! Tell me when Obama had done that, because I must have missed it!

Syria, Libya Somalia, Yemen. The latter is the most revolting and criminal of all, where we are funding Saudia Arabia while they are basically committing genocide in that country.

We funded terrorist groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS during his regime in Syria with the end goal of taking put Assad.

Those conflicts hardly compared to the disastrous war in Iraq, which played a part in the destabilization of the Middle East that lead to said later conflicts.

A-greed. :thumright:
Greed for oil bit the Bush administration in the bum, big time. 8O
Bush senior was too smart to go there.
His son, well, what can I say? :mrgreen:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2021, 9:34 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
When Obama mentioned clean coal my respect for him went down several notches.Clean coal is a lie.

Yes our conservatives in Australia also promote clean coal as well. I think our current prime minister pulled a stunt in parliament which can only be described as cringeworthy.

Also illustrates how our conservatives are probably have more in common with your democrats when it comes to economics and the environment.

I’d like to see him try and eat that lump of coal.
Maybe Santa will bring him an even bigger lump and hit him over the head with it this Christmas.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2021, 10:03 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
MaxE wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
Brictoria wrote:

Well, I guess that absolves Obama of all the dead folks he's responsible for. You may now continue to lionize a war criminal.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2021, 11:56 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Well, I guess that absolves Obama of all the dead folks he's responsible for. You may now continue to lionize a war criminal.

Who is lionising Obama? exaggeration much

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2021, 11:59 pm

Misslizard wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Maybe Santa will bring him an even bigger lump and hit him over the head with it this Christmas.

Well he's thick as lump of coal :lol:

I expect now that he's finished his last quarantine after yet another overseas trip he'll be planning the next one.
Morrison famously flew to Hawaii and sipped cocktails in Dec 2019 while much of Australia was burning under bushfires and people died. Not the most caring christian gentleman (he claims to be an evangelical).

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2021, 2:59 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
MaxE wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
Brictoria wrote:

A-greed. :thumright:
Greed for oil bit the Bush administration in the bum, big time. 8O
Bush senior was too smart to go there.
His son, well, what can I say? :mrgreen:

8) 8)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2021, 3:03 am

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
MaxE wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
Brictoria wrote:

Obama F'd up, without a doubt, as he should have known better from Bush's example. That said, he's still a far better President than your man, Trump, ever was.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2021, 3:26 am

I mean what's the point comparing an "average president" with a president who was a narcissistic, self-centred sociopath,

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2021, 4:58 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
MaxE wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
Brictoria wrote:

Obama F'd up, without a doubt, as he should have known better from Bush's example. That said, he's still a far better President than your man, Trump, ever was.

Oh, yes! Back to, I must be a Trump supporter because I don't like Obama.

Their both horrible. For the record, I've never voted for a Republican, and I haven't voted for a Democrat since 2008.

Any more lies you'd like to tell about me?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2021, 3:52 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
MaxE wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
Brictoria wrote:

Their both horrible. For the record, I've never voted for a Republican, and I haven't voted for a Democrat since 2008.

I'm such a terrible person! I'd twirl my mustache villainously if I had one! :twisted: :twisted:

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2021, 4:31 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
MaxE wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
Brictoria wrote:

I'm such a terrible person! I'd twirl my mustache villainously if I had one! :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry, but a factitious comment is not going to cut it. Try again. I think an apology is in order.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2021, 4:37 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Sorry, but a factitious comment is not going to cut it. Try again. I think an apology is in order.

This is Kraichgauer you expect an apology from? He's the most harmless person on WP, he wouldn't hurt a fly,

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2021, 4:37 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Well he's thick as lump of coal :lol:

I expect now that he's finished his last quarantine after yet another overseas trip he'll be planning the next one.
Morrison famously flew to Hawaii and sipped cocktails in Dec 2019 while much of Australia was burning under bushfires and people died. Not the most caring christian gentleman (he claims to be an evangelical).

Your evangelicals drink alcohol??Ours say it’s a mortal sin.Then in private hotel rooms they swill it and order escort services.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2021, 4:39 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Your evangelicals drink alcohol??Ours say it’s a mortal sin.Then in private hotel rooms they swill it and order escort services.

We call Scott Morrison "Scomo". Yes, in addition cocktails in the tropics he enjoys beers.

Yes I remember Jimmy Swaggart :lol: