Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jul 2021, 10:27 pm

People around me are busy and I feel isolated. My sister says I'm toxic and that I have a bad attitude. She is always out with her friends.Unfortunately I have no friends because people think I'm weird. I feel so awful right now. Im feeling so bored lately and very unhappy. But when I smoke weed I feel like I'm the chosen one or something similar so i can't do that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2021, 10:30 pm

ok, let me get this straight, you said when you smoke pot you feel grandiose. did you have any unfortunate incidents when this happened?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2021, 10:55 pm

The immature drunk and stoned part of my mind very much wants to smoke with you and the tiny sliver that's mature and rational really thinks you shouldn't if it impacts you too severely.

How much do you usually smoke in a session?

I'm dealing with similar feelings by drinking and smoking so I probably can't tell you what to do. :oops:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2021, 12:49 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
People around me are busy and I feel isolated. My sister says I'm toxic and that I have a bad attitude. She is always out with her friends.Unfortunately I have no friends because people think I'm weird. I feel so awful right now. Im feeling so bored lately and very unhappy. But when I smoke weed I feel like I'm the chosen one or something similar so i can't do that.

What are your hobbies, if any (besides smoking weed)?

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2021, 2:15 am

I don't havebcriends either...7 don't mind

message me though if you want to talk...seriously

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2021, 2:17 am

auntblabby wrote:
ok, let me get this straight, you said when you smoke pot you feel grandiose. did you have any unfortunate incidents when this happened?

hey dude, love ya but don't be judgemental

message me ......

you are so cool