Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2007, 9:07 pm

I'm kinda surprised that you guys would actually do this to yourselves, ie. even have this thread. This is pretty much the ultimate culmination of what everyone who's ostracized you has defined you as and this is the path they're kinda subconsciously pushing you toward - just so you blow up already and they wouldn't have to deal with you anymore or worry about the day or the time that you might seek retribution. Not to ride a high horse or anything but seriously, I wouldn't even joke about it because people who do this you have to realize got owned by society, so much so that they did exactly what society expected them to, lived the stereotype, and ultimately indoctrinated the stereotype even further by acting it out. Its like the fake flirt, a really corrupted mind-rape emotional dynamic between certain types of NTs and certain types of other people - my advice is distance yourself from it as far as you can because you'll feel it the next time you look in the mirror if you don't.

mouapp
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jul 2007, 6:46 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I'm kinda surprised that you guys would actually do this to yourselves, ie. even have this thread. This is pretty much the ultimate culmination of what everyone who's ostracized you has defined you as and this is the path they're kinda subconsciously pushing you toward - just so you blow up already and they wouldn't have to deal with you anymore or worry about the day or the time that you might seek retribution. Not to ride a high horse or anything but seriously, I wouldn't even joke about it because people who do this you have to realize got owned by society, so much so that they did exactly what society expected them to, lived the stereotype, and ultimately indoctrinated the stereotype even further by acting it out. Its like the fake flirt, a really corrupted mind-rape emotional dynamic between certain types of NTs and certain types of other people - my advice is distance yourself from it as far as you can because you'll feel it the next time you look in the mirror if you don't.

i wouldn't go on a killing spree because its not retribution, even if i only killed the people i hate whos to say its gonna turn out as a negative for them?... but most importantly most of the people i like wouldn't be able to deal with it

these people aren't pushing us towards it they dont understand it, they expect people to go along certain lines someone stepping out that far just makes it like a movie to them .... unless there involved

Ieba
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Jul 2007, 6:15 am

I am having Jazz and Greek Rebetika music on my iPod nano.

nickname323
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Jul 2007, 4:47 am

Slayer- Raining Blood

Asby
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jul 2007, 8:06 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:

OMG its a joke get over it. I think i would have Arcade Fire- Black Mirror because its about the decay of our "high security" society