Page 1 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,109

10 Jul 2021, 9:04 am

Look at this painting:

Image

It is a painting by Adolf Hitler. And whatever one thinks of Hitler, you cannot avoid the fact that he was - indeed - a briliant artist. At least, way better than any contemporary abstract painters.

This was painted before he came to power, and one of the reasons he wanted to mass-murder the left wing artists, is exactly because despite Hitler being a good artist, who could paint details at a very high level of quality, he wasn't accepted in the arts academy in Vienna.

- Simply because the abstract artists had couped the entire arts community and will accept no traditional art.

This behavior exists very much today. The abstract artists claim to be "ubermensch", when in-fact they are the opposite: Inferior artists. They are inferior to the traditional artists.

In the good ol' days when you had a sculptor carving something out of a rock, he'd take months or years to complete his work, and he'd make a lot of details.

Today, the artists do not work, they just take a rock from it's natural place in nature, and place it somewhere in the city park and have the State pay billions of dollars for this rock, money they've taken from the ordinary citizens - by force and threat of imprisonment (it's called "taxation") only to pay for this inferior shit-"art"!

If you want to know how to make a mass-murdering right wing psychopath dictator, the left wing academia know how to do it...

I'm not excusing Hitler and his genocide. But you have to understand that the Left has their share in this too!

When you bully a victim and keep him out of the good society, even though he have proven himself to be a worthy member of the society, you're responsible for the victim's future crimes of vengeance, too.

You're as guilty as the offender.



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 26,919
Location: temperate zone

10 Jul 2021, 9:18 am

It was obvious from the pic that he was skilled draftsman. But I see no sign of him being "brilliant artist".

There is no life, no originality, no ...anything, in that pic. Its just a snapshot.

Van Gough was more brilliant and original. And Van Gough suffered more for his art that Hitler ever did. Never sold a painting in his lifetime. But Van Gough did not go on to become a dictator and a mass murderer.

So ...WTF is your point?



thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,109

10 Jul 2021, 9:26 am

naturalplastic wrote:
It was obvious from the pic that he was skilled draftsman. But I see no sign of him being "brilliant artist".

There is no life, no originality, no ...anything, in that pic. Its just a snapshot.

Van Gough was more brilliant and original. And Van Gough suffered more for his art that Hitler ever did. Never sold a painting in his lifetime. But Van Gough did not go on to become a dictator and a mass murderer.

So ...WTF is your point?


Van Gogh became famous for his paintings. Hitler never became famous for his paintings.

There are lots of other abstract artists who became famous for art, which resembles nothing but s**t, yet they became famous because they had friends in high places. Hitler was a commoner, and therefore despite his skills, he never became famous.

There are lots of architectural drawings and paintings from other artists, which are of same quality as Hitlers paintings, which became famous. But again, this is because they had the right friends and right social networks.

It's unfair, and I believe we must change all of that. There should be due credit for good art, for the work, effort and quality of the works alone, NEVER because of your social status!

This painting below is from Lempertz. He became famous, despite the fact that it is as devoid of life etc. as Hitlers paintings.

Image



Last edited by thinkinginpictures on 10 Jul 2021, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 57
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,616
Location: Aux Arcs

10 Jul 2021, 9:28 am

Looks like a painting for a post card.
He was better than the average person but not brilliant or original.Lots of frustrated artists like that and they didn’t choose to exterminate people.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,952

10 Jul 2021, 9:35 am



Meh, Don't Get the Allure...

Just Looks Like A Picture of the Same Old
Dam Thing That Exists on That Street For Real Then;

Take A Picture...

It'S A Dam Site

Easier than Copying

What's Already There...

i don't Consider this Original Creative Art at All...

Nope; Basically Plagiarism And A Waste of time...

Yet See How this works; Some Folks Enjoy What

Hasn't Been Seen Before; Some Stick More With Tradition

And Attempt to Order it And Actually Rule it, Control it too; Hitler

Just Proved

He Had

One of the

Necessary Ingredients

By Replicating The Tradition

Of What Already Exists on the Street;

Yet You See i Am 100 Percent Extroverted

And 100 Percent Open Minded; That Ain't A
Common Trait on the 'Wrong Planet' For Sure

Or For Folks As Neurotic As Hitler Was at Core;

His All Out War Against the Fear of 'Little Man DiSEase' Within...

No Different Than Trump Really; The Fear Drives Everything That Dude Does

At Core Never Measuring

Up to the Painting

He Has In His Mind;

The Tradition of His

Big Daddy Trump Fred; Indeed,

i've Seen This DiSeASE All around the 'Deep South' So MUCH;

True, there WaS A 'Deep South' in Germany too; Everywhere in FAct;

Where Timid Souls Full of Fear of Never Being Enough Exist As far

As i can

See Hitler

Was Just Trying

to Exercise Control

Over What Already Exists
in This Painting in Small Pic View...

Yet Again Understand my Painting of Life is UNLIMITED...

i Surely Do Not Expect Anyone Else to 'See' As Much as i Do,

Even if they could...

And to be Honest

it Might not

Seem

Like

A Gift At all...

Just Depends on

The Eye of the Beholder...

Gift or Curse; Grey, Pastels, or Black and White...

People Rise Above All Kind of Challenges in Life...

i Dare Say if i could overcome mine, Most Don't Have to End up
Being a Mass-Murderer; of Course Most Do Overcome Enough Not to

Become

Part

of a Perfect
Evil Self-Constructed
Storm; Humans Aren't

Just Weather; They Have
This thingy Called Relative Free Will too...

To Rise Above And Conquer Fear and Hate

With Hope and Love FOR REAL BABY; Hmm...

i've Had a Few Dark Thoughts in Life; Like the Whole

Dam UniVerse Going away As in the Darkness i Didn't Have

What it took to End it on my own;

True, Ironically my Greatest

Failure oF all...

For my

ULTiMaTE Win Now
Just Heaven Within Baby, For Real...NoW...

There is No Excuse For Frigging Hitler Yet

Personal Weakness Then...

Am i Any Greater:

NO

As i Wished

The Whole UNiVeRSE Away...

Blessed Be the DEvil Enough to Forgive All Other Devils...

Just Part of A One Way Ticket to Heaven Within Now Through REAL EXPERIENCE.



_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,109

10 Jul 2021, 9:35 am

Misslizard wrote:
Looks like a painting for a post card.
He was better than the average person but not brilliant or original.Lots of frustrated artists like that and they didn’t choose to exterminate people.


I believe the only difference between other neglected and rejected/bullied artists and Hitler, was that Hitler had the right connections to gain political power.

I bet a lot of other similar bullied and frustrated artists (or other people for that matter) would have chosen the same path, if they had the same opportunities.

Be careful when you discriminate people!



Last edited by thinkinginpictures on 10 Jul 2021, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2017
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 10,780
Location: Poland

10 Jul 2021, 9:36 am

Well... he was a brillliant performer. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to charm crowds with his ridiculous speeches.
He was also severily abused by his father.
And, we shouldn't forget about general social situation in Weimar Republic. Without mass frustration and hysteria, a person like Hitler would have much more limited opportunities to act.


_________________
Let's not confuse being normal with being mentally healthy.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 57
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,616
Location: Aux Arcs

10 Jul 2021, 9:40 am

thinkinginpictures wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Looks like a painting for a post card.
He was better than the average person but not brilliant or original.Lots of frustrated artists like that and they didn’t choose to exterminate people.


I believe the only difference between other neglected and rejected/bullied artists and Hitler, was that Hitler had the right connections to gain political power.

I bet a lot of other similar bullied and frustrated artists would have chosen the same path, if they had the same opportunities.

Be careful when you discriminate people!

I’m an artist.No desire to murder people because I’m not famous.
He just wasn’t as good as his ego told him he was.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailya ... itler/amp/


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,109

10 Jul 2021, 9:56 am

Misslizard wrote:
thinkinginpictures wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Looks like a painting for a post card.
He was better than the average person but not brilliant or original.Lots of frustrated artists like that and they didn’t choose to exterminate people.


I believe the only difference between other neglected and rejected/bullied artists and Hitler, was that Hitler had the right connections to gain political power.

I bet a lot of other similar bullied and frustrated artists would have chosen the same path, if they had the same opportunities.

Be careful when you discriminate people!

I’m an artist.No desire to murder people because I’m not famous.
He just wasn’t as good as his ego told him he was.


It has nothing to do with being famous or not. It has to do with getting bullied.

I must admit, I do understand if some people has a desire to kill bullies.



Last edited by thinkinginpictures on 10 Jul 2021, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 77,225
Location: Queens, NYC

10 Jul 2021, 10:02 am

Hitler was bitter because he wasn’t accepted into art school in Vienna.

He chose to create a scapegoat: the Jews.

There was much more impetus for Hitler’s subsequent actions than even his art school rejections, however.



GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,880

10 Jul 2021, 10:11 am

From what I could find, the admission rate at the Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna at the time of Hitler's application was less than 25 percent.

Hitler failed his entrance exam... along with another 84 of the 113 applicants.
https://history.stackexchange.com/quest ... -in-1906-7

Last time I checked, none of the other 84 applicants who got rejected later decided to carry out a genocide.



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 57
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,616
Location: Aux Arcs

10 Jul 2021, 10:23 am

thinkinginpictures wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
thinkinginpictures wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Looks like a painting for a post card.
He was better than the average person but not brilliant or original.Lots of frustrated artists like that and they didn’t choose to exterminate people.


I believe the only difference between other neglected and rejected/bullied artists and Hitler, was that Hitler had the right connections to gain political power.

I bet a lot of other similar bullied and frustrated artists would have chosen the same path, if they had the same opportunities.

Be careful when you discriminate people!

I’m an artist.No desire to murder people because I’m not famous.
He just wasn’t as good as his ego told him he was.


It has nothing to do with being famous or not. It has to do with getting bullied.

I must admit, I do understand if some people has a desire to kill bullies.

I was also bullied.
Hitter became a bully so still no sympathy for Hitler from me.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,952

10 Jul 2021, 10:32 am

thinkinginpictures wrote:
Van Gogh became famous for his paintings. Hitler never became famous for his paintings.

There are lots of other abstract artists who became famous for art, which resembles nothing but s**t, yet they became famous because they had friends in high places. Hitler was a commoner, and therefore despite his skills, he never became famous.

There are lots of architectural drawings and paintings from other artists, which are of same quality as Hitlers paintings, which became famous. But again, this is because they had the right friends and right social networks.

It's unfair, and I believe we must change all of that. There should be due credit for good art, for the work, effort and quality of the works alone, NEVER because of your social status!






Bull CR8P; You Don't Get Famous
Through Tradition of Connections alone...

You Get Famous (Truly Remembered) For the Longest Runs By
Originality in Creativity; Like Van Gogh And the Others Who Never

Had Social Status Connections While Living;

Yet Did it Different than

Everyone else Alive;

Are Their Connections
For some Yes; Yet the

Truly Timeless Works of

Art Were Done Most often

Totally Out of the Box of What is Done before..

HAhAha, i Spent 66 Months in my Underwear, Shut-in

in my Bedroom With a Synergy of 19 Life Threatening Disorders; From Before

That Mostly Chronically to Acutely Stressful for 11 Years, Work Related, including

The Worst Pain Known to Humankind From Wake to Sleep, Type Two Trigeminal

Neuralgia that No Drug Would Touch; Wanna Know How i became Noted

as Famous and Living Legend of Folk Dance in my Entire Metro Area within

A Year; i Just

Danced Not

Giving A Dam

What i looked like Every

Where i Went in Public

While My Wife Shopped

15,093 Miles Still Counting

NoW in 94 Months Strong;

Nope, No Matter Still Now

What Anyone Thinks of

me as that Dam Worst Pain

Known to Humankind Finally Went

Away AND ALL THE DAM ILLUSORY FEARS i ever had in life...

Do i have Proof; Yes Loads, and Loads, of Proof; A Viral Video

of 1300 Comments From the Metro Area Assessing me as Such...

Were All the Notes Nice; No, Views Vary in the General Public As Always too...

Yet Never

The Less,

i wasn't like

'Find the Pokemon

For A Few Months' For

Almost 7 Years Now i Regularly

Have Folks Notify me, "Hey Man do you

Know how Dam Famous You Are"; as i always act

like i'm not Worried About What anyone thinks and

it's true i am not

As i Ain't Afraid Baby;

No Different Now at Age

61 Still Leg Pressing 1340

Pounds At Ease at the Military

Gym Still Making Women Smile all over

The World With Poetry Never Worrying About

What Word comes Next; Just A Treasure of Soul
Experience Expressing DarK Thru LiGhT For those

With Open Souls Enough to Entertain What They Haven't seen Before...

As Noted As Such As i Continue to Document my Singing Free Global Poetry Experience too...

Hey Baby, i was

Noted as the

Weakest Fish

in the Aquarium

And Not Worthy of

Existing in School like

So Many Other Autistic Folks

On this Site; Did it Stop me from

Being Promoted to Athletic Director

And Financial Manager in Part of a Department

For the Military, No; As i really Didn't Want the Job;

i Was Promoted to it For my Information Technology

And Financial Management Skills Earned on my Frigging own

As my 3 College Degrees had Nothing to Do With That Starting

Out Serving Shoes

At A Military

Bowling

Center as i
Didn't Have

The Social Reciprocal

Communication Skills to

Verbally Express my Knowledge then...

You Adapt; You Survive; You Thrive or You Do Not...

Most Humans Do Their Best And Do this For Real Best they Can and Will or Not...

i played by the Rules of Society

Enough to Become Financially

Independent at age 47;

That Came

With Much

Struggle yet

i Overcame Being

Assessed as the Weakest
Fish in The Aquarium; Could
i Have Become A Mass Murderer instead;

No, of Course Not, My Mother Raised me with

Freedom and Love; Honestly That is the Core of my

Success; Son oF A Loving Woman; Not All Folks Have my Advantage;

my Secret

Weapon

Still
Breathing
Within Now;

A Mother

Who Never

Gave up on me..

The Father Part was

of no issue; Just had to Become that on my own...

Being Called Famous and Legend impresses me no

More Than Serving Out Shoes At A Bowling Center

With a Smile Shared; yet You See My Mother Showed me that was

Enough Whole

Complete

Enough;

Yes So
Poor Then With

Love Just Enough

Whole Complete i am
that Same Child Just Escaping

From all the Humanly Created Ignorance...

Thing is With No Fear and All Love There Are

Practically No Limits as Love And No Fear in Freedom Is Always

Enough; And You Don't Have to Waste Money to Buy it Like Trump
or Frigging try to Rule the World With A Soul Already Lost Long ago....

The Value of
A Loving

Mother

Frigging Priceless...

The Value of A Toxic Patriarchal
Father Leaving at 3; Equally Ultimate Loving Freedom...

If You Didn't Have my Mother, i can't expect You to Understand any of this of course..

i've Visited Many Autistic Communities; it's a common issue indeed; So Few had Mothers Like mine..

Anecdotal;

Yet What i've
Observed And Duly Noted...

How Not to Make A Mass Murderer

As Even Science Shows At Core that

Plentiful Hugs from Mothers Breed Children

Who are Much Less Likely to Suffer From The Disease

of Addiction; The Similar Emptiness Within That is a

Vital Ingredient For All Kinds of Human Crime; Children

Ignored, Attached to Machines Instead of Loving Arms and Breast;

A Real Scientifically

Assessed Human

Problem still expanding

Or Shall We Note Levels

of Opiate Addictions today
And Generally Speaking Shuffling Frowns... in Straight lines;

Sidewalk Life; One of the Major Downfalls of "Human Colors";

My Mother Let me pick out all my own clothes; Colorful indeed

Matching

my Natural

Personality

Out of the Drab
Brown Slacks and
Uniform White Polo Shirts i wore to

WorK in Hell

In An Office As The Bowling Center Was
Full of Colorful Smiles of Joy Just Another
Place of Heaven like Global Poetry With Angel Women Dancing too...

How to Not make a Mass-Murder; Mother Love Them With Hugs of Freedom

When Young;

Chances

Are they'll

Escape even

Darkest Parts
oF iGnorance in 'Church'
The Overall Monarchy of Control

With the God of Money at the Helm
of 'Western Civilization' indeed... for now at least...



_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 57
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,616
Location: Aux Arcs

10 Jul 2021, 10:36 am

If Hitler had put on canvas what he was feeling inside, all the rage and turmoil, instead of what he saw around him, then he might have produced some great art.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,109

10 Jul 2021, 10:46 am

Misslizard wrote:
Hitter became a bully so still no sympathy for Hitler from me.


I was not attempting at showing any sympathy for Hitler (because I have none), I was rather trying to say that if we don't want more mass-murderers around, we should probably try not to discriminate people unjustified.



thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,109

10 Jul 2021, 10:49 am

Misslizard wrote:
If Hitler had put on canvas what he was feeling inside, all the rage and turmoil, instead of what he saw around him, then he might have produced some great art.


Thanks, I'll try that myself some day.
Perhaps it's much better to make some good art, than to discuss politics...