Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

babybluejay46
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Jul 2021, 3:57 pm

Hi Ya'll. I have been seeing this amazing beautiful specimen of a man for the last seven years or so, but there's one problem : I get so nervous around him, and talking to him. I use 'uh, um' a lot. I even start stuttering too ! 8O

I think the fact that I am so very much in love with him and love him makes me so nervous. Often times he is on my mind. One time he was heavily on my mind, that I called him in my sleep. I was dreaming about talking to him on the phone.

I do fear obsessing over him sometimes though.
Does any one else get super nervous when around someone they love deeply or are in love with? Do you fear obsessing (just being consumed with thoughts of them) over them?

Luckily, he is aware of my Aspie diagnosis, & is the calm to my storm in every regard, including this (that I am autistic). He is is significantly older than me and doesn't judge me, keeps me accountable, guides me properly, & brings out my strengths while helping me with my weaknesses.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2021, 12:41 am

It's great that you've found such a good relationship. I hope it lasts and that it continues to be good.

Hopefully, if the relationship remains as good as you've described, you'll eventually be able to feel more secure and less nervous.

babybluejay46
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jul 2021, 4:11 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
It's great that you've found such a good relationship. I hope it lasts and that it continues to be good.

Hopefully, if the relationship remains as good as you've described, you'll eventually be able to feel more secure and less nervous.

Thank you so much. At times, it can be very hard, but it is worth it . I hope so too

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2021, 6:58 pm

I hope he finds you to be as fine a "specimen" as you find him to be 8)