Are you fully vaccinated for COVID-19?

Page 13 of 13 [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2021, 11:55 pm

Flown wrote:
I likely had a "mild" case of the alpha variant in March 2020 which led to long COVID and an exacerbation of my underlying health issues.

Same here.
I didn't have the stomach issues that you're having, though...that reminds me of when I had mono as a teen.

I need to figure out where I can get Moderna. I can easily get Pfizer at any Walgreen's, but in the Long Haul community, I've heard a lot better things from Moderna.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 12:00 am

Last Thursday the news article said that the president issued a mandate that everyone working for the government, and plantations with over 100 slaves, have to get a vaccine, or get tested once a week

That mandate has not gone into effect yet, according to the article

My job doesn't require a vaccine yet

This far still unvaccinated

I don't want to get a vaccine and I don't understand what is so great about trying to have the maximum number of precious lil "people", alive for the longest amount of time

However, if the mandate goes into effect, I might get manipulated into getting a vaccine

The article doesn't specify who will pay for the Covid tests , and, as an employee, if I have to pay out of pocket, then I would rather get a vaccine

Otherwise whatever

I am so sick of precious lil "people":

Laughing at me

Telling me off

Making remarks about my facial expressions and etcetera

Making too much noise

Monopolizing the litterbox

Bone idle coworkers

Talking too much and too loud

Off leash dogs

Ordering me around

Treating me like I am stupid or a slave

Saying "huh" and "what" instead of "excuse me"

Wrongful accusations

Refusing to apologize when they are wrong

f**k Kayla Feder b***h and Rolando penis

Putting on an innocent lil facade

All they care about is cash

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 1:46 pm

I've had two COVID tests, one before I was vaccinated and one after...but the tests were for specific reasons and I would've been tested both times no matter what my vaccine status was.

The tests I had involved shoving an incredibly long swab way up in my nose.
:eew:

I did not enjoy those tests!

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

16 Sep 2021, 3:03 am

https://health-desk.org/articles/how-do-drugs-like-diclofenac-interact-with-covid-19-vaccines

"A study found that NSAIDs reduced production of antibodies and other immune responses to the SARS-CoV-2 virus (Journal Of Virology March 2021). This raised the possibility that NSAIDs could also dampen the immune response to COVID-19 vaccines. Clinical trials indicate this not to be the case, with Pfizer and Moderna trials allowing patients to take NSAIDs if needed (Health line)."

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2021, 3:28 am

Rexi wrote:
https://health-desk.org/articles/how-do-drugs-like-diclofenac-interact-with-covid-19-vaccines

"A study found that NSAIDs reduced production of antibodies and other immune responses to the SARS-CoV-2 virus (Journal Of Virology March 2021). This raised the possibility that NSAIDs could also dampen the immune response to COVID-19 vaccines. Clinical trials indicate this not to be the case, with Pfizer and Moderna trials allowing patients to take NSAIDs if needed (Health line)."

i asked the pharmacist point-blank, "will my meloxicam influence this vaccine in any way?" and his one word reply, was "no."

MrsPeel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 6:48 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Last Thursday the news article said that the president issued a mandate that everyone working for the government, and plantations with over 100 slaves, have to get a vaccine, or get tested once a week

Where do you live, that has plantations with hundreds of slaves???

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 10:44 pm

^
My guess is that he's using the terms "plantation" and "slave" to denote workplace and employee respectively. If so it's one of the wittiest things I've seen for some time.