If You're A Loud House Fan and Want an ASD Character

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

TimmyTurnerFan1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jul 2021, 9:23 pm

Yes I did this https://www.change.org/p/nickelodeon-ad ... loud-house

Had this petition for a few months and after little success, I decided to share it publicly, starting with DeviantArt and then Reddit. And people actually started signing and now so far I have 46 signatures! It was a risk I took but it kind of worked! So far two people even left their reasons for signing!

I know you're thinking I need to give this a rest and I should stop doing this but this is something I believe in and am serious about.

I know this may not work no matter how many signatures I get but this might increase chances!

Please note though, although you see him in the picture, this is NOT an attempt to get Cody Carpenter on TLH, believe it or not, I gave up on that and accepted that they're not going to use Cody, and I'm okay with that. Actually now I'd rather they didn't, especially with people on the internet who know about me and criticize my actions, so even if they did include Cody in TLH for real, it could ruin TLH, make it get cancelled much faster, cause backlash, ruin my reputation and embarrass and endanger me! Could even cause a riot! So now believe it or not, even I don't want Cody on TLH, prefer to keep him a fan character! But you can still use him in if you want but only in fanworks!

Instead my new hope is that they come up with and create an autistic character themselves since all ideas for the show has to come from the crew, not fans. And I am curious as to who the character would be, what he would look like including race, how he would sound, what his name would be, how he'd function, and what gender s/he would be! I do hope he isn't stereotypical and doesn't talk in a monotone, in fact I hope he sounds more like AJ Gadgets from Hero Elementary and nothing like Liam from Dinosquad or Sean from Fancy Nancy!

I also hope the character is Lincoln's age and friends with him, Clyde, and later if not immediately Liam, Zach, Rusty, and Stella, but if he's friends with one of Lincoln's sisters instead I'll take that. I'd still prefer he was Lincoln's age, and male, but I'll take the character at any age and either gender, though we could use more female ASD characters!

And if they make such a character, I might just do fanart of him (or her) and even draw him with Cody like I did with Arthur's Carl and my Arthur OC Demetre!

And I hope you sign too. You don't have to but I would appreciate it if and hope many of you do, and also share it with those I don't know! I would like more signatures, at least 100. So please sign this (only if you want to,) it would mean a lot to me if you did and if they add an autistic character to The Loud House!

Please be respectful! And thank you, for reading, for your respect, and in advance for signing if you do!

NOTE: This was also posted on The Loud House Fandom but it was removed and I was warned against posting petitions on the Wikia https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/Me ... skin=oasis Apparently they don't allow petitions on the Wikia, not even Loud House-related! :( :oops:

TimmyTurnerFan1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Mar 2022, 5:41 am

The link in my initial message doesn't work. My bad! Try this one https://www.change.org/u/me?source_loca ... s_dropdown

I tried to edit my post but I just couldn't find the option to do so. Sorry!

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

28 Mar 2022, 9:12 am

There are time limits on posts as follows:

You can edit the content up to 300 minutes (5 hours) after it was made.
You can delete a post up to 1440 minutes (24 hours) after it was made unless it is followed by another.

If someone has posted after one which you then edit, an "Edited by/when" note is appended to it.