Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jul 2021, 7:16 am

My younger sister is really mean to me lately. She says I'm immature and "crazy". She calls me "crazy" all the time. She tells me everything I do wrong. She hangs out with her friends all the time and won't bring them over because she thinks the house is too messy. She tells me to move out all the time because Im old enough. I honestly wish I could. She doesn't like going places with me because Im awkward. She has to walk the dog with me though and she never wants to do that.

She can also be really condescending. She talks down to me and treats me like a child even though Im 3 years older than her. We fight a lot. I feel like I can't manage to be in the same room as her sometimes. We have the house to ourselves a lot. I feel a bit mad at my parents because they put her in charge of the house when they are gone.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2021, 10:15 am

Whatever frustrations she might feel really don't justify her being cruel and emotionally abusive to you like that.

Is she worse when they're not around? If so I'd try to document that, but no matter what I'd bring it to your parents attention that she's being a bully towards you because that probably shouldn't be excused.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う