Well, Trump was working for the Russians all along.

Page 1 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 2:37 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/leaked-kreml ... 07834.html

I know the Trump fan club on WP will attack this mercilessly, but I'll post it anyway.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 3:09 am

We already knew that.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:02 am

I'm curious as to how the article you posted validates your header. Do you know something we don't?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:03 am

My point is, this was documented by Russian intelligence, itself. Still, I suspect Trump voters won't accept it.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:05 am

You still didn't answer my question.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
My point is, this was documented by Russian intelligence, itself. Still, I suspect Trump voters won't accept it.

You may want to read the article a bit better:
Quote:
Leaked documents purportedly from the Kremlin

As was plainly noted in the first line, the document's source is not confirmed.

The source MAY be true, but it could just as eaily be a fabrication - After all, the contents of previous documents\reports containing similar claims (Steele Dossier, for instance) have been put forward as being "true", only to later be found to have been fabrications...

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:26 am

Did you know in the cold war, the American and Russian governments were in daily talks about all sorts of unrelated things such as education and other policies. There was no actual cold war as both governments at high level were on friendly terms. They just kept up the cold war idea to keep their people in fear so they could control them more easily.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:34 am

Trump may have been the best president Putin could hope for, but there is (so far) no evidence that he actually paid Trump anything.

So perhaps "useful idiot" for the Russians is more appropriate than "working" for the Russians...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:46 am

GGPViper wrote:
Trump may have been the best president Putin could hope for, but there is (so far) no evidence that he actually paid Trump anything.

So perhaps "useful idiot" for the Russians is more appropriate than "working" for the Russians...

He got Trump elected, which was enough for Donny, once he got comfortable in the Oval Office.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:49 am

Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

You may want to read the article a bit better:
Quote:
Leaked documents purportedly from the Kremlin

As was plainly noted in the first line, the document's source is not confirmed.

The source MAY be true, but it could just as eaily be a fabrication - After all, the contents of previous documents\reports containing similar claims (Steele Dossier, for instance) have been put forward as being "true", only to later be found to have been fabrications...

The Steele Dossier has been accused of being a fabrication by Trump and his worshipers, but that is not accepted by everyone.
Yes, I did read the article closely, and if true it confirms the charges made against Trump by Mueller and others that the man pulling Donny's strings was Russian spymaster extraordinaire, Vladimir Putin.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:54 am

VegetableMan wrote:
I'm curious as to how the article you posted validates your header. Do you know something we don't?

It validates that Russian intelligence was Trump's boss. From there, it easily leads one to understand why Trump, indebted to Putin, pushed policies detrimental to America and her allies, but beneficial for Russia.
I don't live in a box with just this article, but use it as a new piece of a puzzle, along with preexisting information to further draw a conclusion.

Last edited by Kraichgauer on 16 Jul 2021, 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:56 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
GGPViper wrote:

He got Trump elected, which was enough for Donny, once he got comfortable in the Oval Office.

How did he do that?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 4:59 am

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
GGPViper wrote:

How did he do that?

Seriously? I think Russian troll farms, that had divided and swayed American political opinion, are common knowledge. That includes attacks on the Clinton campaign from Russia, which Trump accepted as help, despite how it came from a foreign enemy against an American citizen.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 5:02 am

Question. Do you think the Russian people think their leader was "Working for Trump" and now "Working for Biden"?

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 5:06 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
GGPViper wrote:

How did he do that?

Seriously? I think Russian troll farms, that had divided and swayed American political opinion, are common knowledge. That includes attacks on the Clinton campaign from Russia, which Trump accepted as help, despite how it came from a foreign enemy against an American citizen.

That still provides zero evidence that Putin got Trump elected.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 5:10 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
Question. Do you think the Russian people think their leader was "Working for Trump" and now "Working for Biden"?

Why would the Russian people think Putin was working for any American President?
It's actually the exact opposite. Russian news sources made hardly veiled references to Trump being their agent in the White House.