Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Jul 2021, 12:55 pm

Please help.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

18 Jul 2021, 3:49 pm

You'll need to provide a little more background information before people will be able to help you.

What do you need help with?
Why would you think you are Hitler?

Technic1
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Jul 2021, 2:17 am

Cornflake wrote:
You'll need to provide a little more background information before people will be able to help you.

What do you need help with?
Why would you think you are Hitler?

I did a ouija board in 1999 that spelled ‘moloch’ and Churchill said that hitler was possessed by moloch i read a few years ago.

I was in a hostel where a warlock hypnotised me and told me (between the lines) that he would put me in the mental health system as a schizophrenic and used to talk about ww2 and salute hitler sometimes joke about saluting hitler.

I saw an spaceship in the sky (see hitler and aliens)

I read in the bible about the end of the world and the Antichrist. And I believe raining fire from heaven means nukes.

I believe there’s some truth in alternate history and some truth in some conspiracy theories.

Telepathy

Dreams

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 2:20 am

^ OP, if you're being serious and not trolling, then I can understand why you were diagnosed with schizophrenia. I try to keep an open mind, but if you really believe what you're saying and have no problem sharing, then the schizophrenia label makes sense, to be honest.

Technic1
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Jul 2021, 2:28 am

No not trolling…and you’re just looking at odds and statistics…the likelihood of me being hitler.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 3:03 am

Technic1 wrote:
No not trolling…and you’re just looking at odds and statistics…the likelihood of me being hitler.

Believe me when I say.. If hitler did exist, he's all over me.. if not, absolutely demonic minded people are. Death is coming soon! For me..

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 3:12 am

Danusaurus wrote:
Technic1 wrote:

Believe me when I say.. If hitler did exist, he's all over me.. if not, absolutely demonic minded people are. Death is coming soon! For me..

What makes you say this?

Technic1
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Jul 2021, 3:13 am

Danusaurus wrote:
Technic1 wrote:

What do you mean by all over me?

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 3:24 am

Technic1 wrote:
Danusaurus wrote:
Technic1 wrote:

What do you mean by all over me?

I mean I'm hated on severely. It's best for others.. people want for me and probably probably gamble (on it on twitch or some s**t)plus myself cause of others also want me to commit suicide it's a must.