Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2021, 7:51 am

I am going to London on Wednesday and the problem is the night before I will be so excited that I will find it impossible to get to sleep. Lack of sleep will probably spoil my day out in London :(

My question is though how do you drift of to sleep when you feel very excited :?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2021, 7:28 pm

Sleeping pills

Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 6:04 am

I guess I’m late to the party…

I would suggest meditative sounds, like 432hz or 528hz type ambient sound. Anyway, going to bed excited probably won’t get you to sleep anyway. Going for a short walk or just doing something you like that is not too stimulating (because you want to sleep) but enough to get your mind focused elsewhere a bit. Anyway, I hope the trip went well.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2021, 6:35 am

Fixxer wrote:
I guess I’m late to the party…

I would suggest meditative sounds, like 432hz or 528hz type ambient sound. Anyway, going to bed excited probably won’t get you to sleep anyway. Going for a short walk or just doing something you like that is not too stimulating (because you want to sleep) but enough to get your mind focused elsewhere a bit. Anyway, I hope the trip went well.

Yeah it was a great trip

Abigail Perez
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Aug 2021, 7:01 am

Of course music. I wear comfortable headphones and listen to my favorite music, I think this is the nicest way to calm down and fall asleep!