Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Millipede
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Jul 2021, 10:47 am

Heyo, I am Millipede, and I am from Europe. I have been looking for an online support group for a while now, and this forum seems to be what I am looking for.

All my life, doctors have suspected that something was different about me, and after many misdiagnosis and useless treatments, I was finally diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome at the dawn of my adulthood. Things have not been easy, I dropped out of high school after many years of intense bullying since primary school, and now, at 21, I am trying to get my life in order in the hope of being able to work in the future. I am unable to make lasting friendships but, somehow, managed to get into a great long-term relationship with another neurodivergent person.

I have many hobbies and interests. I enjoy drawing, baking, cooking, making cheese, walking in nature, playing video games, solving puzzles and spending time with my pets. I have a great interest in millipedes, thylacines, Pokémon, musicals and I like to spend my time learning about many different subjects.

I hope I'll be able to fit in here, I'm looking forward to joining interesting conversations. Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction :)

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2021, 4:05 pm

Welcome to WP! I hope you decide you came to the right place.

And if it ever seems like the wrong place, just switch to a different thread...don't necessarily leave the planet!

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2021, 4:18 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet. I love thylacines! I also love walking in the woods, meadows and swamps, listening to birds and looking for orchids.

differentpage
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Jul 2021, 7:14 pm

Hello. I'm new too. This seems like a nice place. Maybe that's because, being different, people with autism, especially the lighter forms, respect differentness.

I'm with you on hanging out in nature. Sometimes I get a wonderful sense of belonging. Even when mosquitoes bite me! I have something they need. Sure, I slap them, but still....

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 6:04 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet; as, I thought your image of a millipede in intriguing ..