Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga) Banned From Twitter.

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2021, 5:23 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Rep. Marjorie Greene
• Education: University of Oregon (BBA).
• Awards: None.
• Scientific Career: None.

The University of Oregon should revoke her degree. Same way Wharton business school should revoke Trump's degree for demonstrating they learned absolutely nothing.

I'm a PSU student, so it wouldn't be surprising if people (regardless of what college they went to in Oregon) learn about this and realize something more has to be done.

I apologize to anyone here who votes GOP, but doesn't this woman have anything better
to do than to continue ranting about anything involving Trump? :roll:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 12:08 pm

Watch the cow get shut down.
https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/7/2 ... =emaildkre

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 11:58 pm

Misslizard wrote:

There's a few videos.
Almost all of their KKK rallies are being cancelled by venues, and the ones that aren't are met with boos and chants of "PAEDOPHILE! PAEDOPHILE!"

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 12:01 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

There's a few videos.
Almost all of their KKK rallies are being cancelled by venues, and the ones that aren't are met with boos and chants of "PAEDOPHILE! PAEDOPHILE!"

Hey, don't forget that guy who was very clear he doesn't think Margarine Taylor is crazy and that he definitely doesn't think Matt Gaetz is a pedophile.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 9:23 am

Off Topic
cyberdad wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
If Joe Biden reiterates his lie that Medicare for all will cost more that the ACA, on Twitter, I'm fairly certain that won't be removed.

There should be a form of "Godwins" law to cover people who bring in Biden when the thread is about republicans.

To avoid any potential appearance of hypocracy behind the suggestion, wouldn't it be appropriate to also include Bringing Republicans (either specific individuals - in the way Mr Biden was used as an example when discussing Republicans - or as a group) into threads in the same manner (when the thread was either about Democrats, or where neither party was a part of the topic)?

Perhaps also including international variations as well, such as Bringing in politicans from the other end of the political spectrum to those the subject of the discussion was about?

After all, the effect on the discussion is the same regardless of which "side" is inserted into a discussion about the "other" (or neither) side, so the question would be is it the "principle" (inserting "other side"\"a side" into discussion), or the "side" (only an issue when the action impacts negatively on a particular group\side (or positively on the other) and should be ignored if the effect goes in the opposite direction) which brought up the suggestion?

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 11:20 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Hey, don't forget that guy who was very clear he doesn't think Margarine Taylor is crazy...

I don't think she's crazy, I think she's just dangerously unintelligent.