Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 3:44 pm

So I talked to a girl recently, and it went as follows.

1) During the times she liked me,

a) I wouldn't be that eager to call her since I take her for granted

b) When I did call her, she talked to me for over 2 hours at a time, which I didn't have time to and I didn't know how to say I have to go so it was frustrating, and that adds to the reason why I didn't feel too eager to call her next time

2) During the time when she didn't like me

a) I would be thinking about her non-stop all day, and sending her text after text trying to explain the misunderstanding and get her to give me a second chance

b) She would not reply to any of my texts at all

Now, with most girls, once I reach 2, there is no going back to 1. With her, I did manage to go back to 1, it just took over a week of my obsessively texting her to do that. Then, the next day after I reached 1, I started neglecting the times we agreed to talk, and then I reached 2 again. It is actually the third "circle" I am doing between 1 and 2.

In any case, we all heard that aspies are the ones that are black or white. But this given interaction shows we both are. Parts 1a and 2a shows that I am black or white, while parts 1b and 2b shows that she is black or white. Although we are black or white in very different ways from each other. But fact remains: we are both black or white when it comes to "some" things.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 3:55 pm

I have been told I can be all or nothing though not on purpose. Usually all. :D I go nothing when I am told off for being to much all. :P