Do you want something you can't have or very unlikely?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 3:36 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
For a girl, I wish I could have a Caucasian-skin real natural platinum blonde girl and also platinum-white eyebrows. Never gonna happen. :(

Well, for a girl, I wish for her to be:

- East Asian (Chinese, Korean or Japanese)
- IQ 145+ (Wechsler scale)
- Ridiculously, fantastically, unimaginatively beautiful
- Fluent in 5+ languages (doesn't have to include Klingon, though)
- PhD in Physics (in a branch dealing with stuff that goes BOOM)
- Ridiculously, fantastically, unimaginatively rich
- The Chosen One who will save Earth from climate change
- Funnier than George Carlin
- A world-class violinist (Classical)

... I wonder why I'm single... :scratch:

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 7:16 pm

GGPViper wrote:
Hollywood_Guy wrote:
For a girl, I wish I could have a Caucasian-skin real natural platinum blonde girl and also platinum-white eyebrows. Never gonna happen. :(

Well, for a girl, I wish for her to be:

- East Asian (Chinese, Korean or Japanese)
- IQ 145+ (Wechsler scale)
- Ridiculously, fantastically, unimaginatively beautiful
- Fluent in 5+ languages (doesn't have to include Klingon, though)
- PhD in Physics (in a branch dealing with stuff that goes BOOM)
- Ridiculously, fantastically, unimaginatively rich
- The Chosen One who will save Earth from climate change
- Funnier than George Carlin
- A world-class violinist (Classical)

... I wonder why I'm single... :scratch:

I really wonder if might be better to not date at all then dating someone who you feel is less than a decent option.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 Jul 2021, 3:24 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
There are also different degrees of albino.

One could be less affected with albinism, say, and have blue eyes instead of pink eyes.

In the course of my living, I've seen very few albinos----and I live in a heavily-populated area. I don't believe I've seen 10 albinos in my life, actually.
There was a girl in my 4th grade class who was an albino. Her vision issues were actually worse than mine & she used a cane when walking cuz she might of tripped otherwise but she could see the board sitting in the very front of class & like me she wore thick coke-bottle glasses. She was nicer to me than a lot of my classmates but we weren't really friends or anything. Luckily she was not really bullied the way I was. The school was actually in a more rural low income area with lots of swamp land all around. I don't think she was originally from that area, her family had kinda moved there for a bit or something. I wasn't from that area either but my mom was a teacher & she started teaching Kindergarten there that year & the school I was at before only went up to 3rd grade & the one mom taught at went up to 4th so I went there for most of my 4th grade year. The principle sorta expelled me with about a month left in the school year but it was not considered an expulsion & I was passed to the next grade which meant I had to go to a different school the next year since the other one only went up to 4th. Principle claimed it was something to do with protecting me cuz of the bullying & a new teacher who never taught before came in after the Christmas holidays cuz our other teacher had surgery on her jaw & the new one had her head up her a$$ & didn't know what she was doing or what was really going on. The principle & new teacher just wanted an excuse to get rid of me but my summer vacation was about a month longer so I was d@mn happy about it :mrgreen:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 Jul 2021, 4:22 am

When it came to relationships I was mostly just wanting a woman with no kids who would give me a real chance & would be willing to put forth some effort into trying to make a relationship work with me instead of everything being one-sided but that idea seemed very unlikely unless I woulda came into some money &/or got my own place. Getting my own place was sorta in the works but the process was majorly lagging/dragging on. As for as personality characteristics go, I wanted a woman who was direct with me. Someone NOT into partying & getting drunk or abusing illegal drugs. Someone also not religious or who was religious but would be OK with me not being religious. Someone needy, clingy, & very affectionate as well as very sweet & sensitive, at least with me. Someone kinda weird & very quirky. I sometimes hear guys complaining about their girlfriend or ex being immature, hyper, depressed, &/or crazy & I'm thinking she sounds very CUTE & sweet so I don't get the problem :scratch: I majorly lucked out & have most all of this with my current girlfriend & things can be a little difficult & frustrating sometimes but she understands me better than anyone & can handle having a relationship with me & living with me better than most anybody else could. Plus she's very supportive & entertaining & very funny & CUTE :drunken: :heart:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition