Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 8:31 pm

When women reject me, I often hope that they would give me a second chance and I would make the revenge by being the one to reject THEM. But I never truly got to carry out that daydream. Instead, what ended up happening is one of the following:

1. I never got the second chance to begin with. That is, by far, the most common scenario.

2. I got the second chance, and then I forgot about my daydream at all and decided to make use of that second chance the best I can. Or even if I remembered my daydream, I simply didn't care. I was like "okay never mind my daydream I am not going to do it this time". When I failed that chance, it was something OTHER THAN said "revenge".

3. I got half-assed "consolation prize" type second chance. THATS when I ended up actually carrying out my day dream "revenge". But then revenge was just an excuse for the woman to reject me, since she didn't like me that much anyway.

So I guess I can sort of get credit for 3. But is 3 a true revenge or not really? Especially given what I said in 2? Plus the fact that 1 is by far the most common thing to happen?

What about you? Have you ever daydreamed of "rejecting someone back"? And, if so, did you end up successfully carrying it out?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 3:33 am

Please stop making threads for a while.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 5:54 am

You were hurt by how you were treated and you wanted to show this by demonstrating how it feels by doing the same thing back?

Immature women tend to be insensitive to men because they assume men have "Tough guy feelings" which is not true. They have hearts. They love. They hurt. They feel rejected in the same way that women do.
Men are supposed to treat women kindly even when women do not treat men with thw same respect which is sexist.

Both men and women have hearts and get upset.

Dating... It is ok to stop dating if the person is the wrong one. Dating is to find the right one and this may take dating many different characters before one finds what is right. Some get it right first time. Good for them!

Forgive past dates if they were harsh and insensitive. Move on... You have discovered the wrong ones for you and it is going to take a stern strong willed man to tackle those types of women. Do not take revenge. Just walk away. Do not talk to them. Avoid them. Women who do that are not worth your attention. Just leave them be.

My first girlfriend did something bad to me and (And many others she has dated she had done the same, and if any one of them assaulted her, I completely understand!) I have not talked to her since. Though I may not always recognize her, if I do I will walk away. I don't want to speak to her.

My second girlfriend, if she ever wanted to speak to me, I will have lots of time for her as she is a real lovely kind hearted person and I really am glad to have dated her in the past and I can say nothing negative about her. Nothing! Not one thing!

So what I am saying is that there are good ones out there. Avoid the others. Don't plot revenge. Just stay away from them.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 6:30 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Why the f**k do you fucken think I should go away?!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 7:36 am

You're probably a fine physicist.

Revenge should be beneath your dignity.

You're not looking very dignified right now.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 8:10 am

If they rejected you in a crass and obnoxious manner then call then out on it of course. Bad manners is bad manners regardless of circumstances.

Getting a second chance with them just to reject them seems strangely over the top, especially if you were rejected in a dignified manner. The whole point of dating after all is to find someone you get along with.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 8:19 am

QFT wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Why the f**k do you fucken think I should go away?!
You could at least start threads that have nothing to do with your "love life".  We all have problems.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 9:43 am

The idea that someone rejecting you merits some kind of retributive recourse is unhinged.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 11:47 am

You rejected her first, by body shaming her on public media and telling everyone she was fat. You used to write about it all the time. You even said you teased her about it and made her cry.

So it seems this has gone full circle, but you were the perpetrator and you didn't want her in the first place.

Game over. Move on.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 12:11 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
You rejected her first, by body shaming her on public media and telling everyone she was fat. You used to write about it all the time. You even said you teased her about it and made her cry.

So it seems this has gone full circle, but you were the perpetrator and you didn't want her in the first place.

Game over. Move on.

It seems like you are assuming I am speaking of someone in particular when I had a lot more than just one girl. Can you give me a link to the thread so that I know which particular girl you are referring to?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 12:16 pm

QFT wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Game over. Move on.

It seems like you are assuming I am speaking of someone in particular when I had a lot more than just one girl. Can you give me a link to the thread so that I know which particular girl you are referring to?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=397274&p=8792816&hilit=fat#p8792816

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=382682&p=8397479&hilit=fat+girlfriend#p8397479

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 12:17 pm

@ QFT:

Do you believe that you are somehow entitled to sexual or romantic attention from women?

Do you believe that women are unjustly denying you this alleged entitlement?

Do you believe that abuse or violence of any kind is justified against women who deny you this alleged entitlement?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 1:42 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
QFT wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Game over. Move on.

Those were two completely different women. One was few years ago, the other was this year. And then there were multiple other women to whom I did NOT say they are fat.

As far as the two women you mentioned, I actually had no issue with their weight. In case of the woman few years ago, I was angry at people at Denny's for asking me to leave when I was studying there 24 hours, so I decided to tell something hurtful to her to take out my frustration. In case of the woman this year, I was seriously thinking I had pre-diabetes, and when I took OGTT that shown that I don't have it, I decided to "celebrate" it by "making a joke". So in neither case it was about the woman and her weight. In both cases it was about me taking my emotions on her.

By the way, when I wrote "3", I "did" have someone specific in mind; namely, viewtopic.php?t=381471 But no, it wasn't either of the two women you metioned in those links. Yes she was overweight, but no I never mentioned it to her.

As far as my daydreams, they involve other girls, who never dated me to begin with.

But, more importantly, I had several other women. Well, not really, since I only had 3 that lasted a year or more, the rest were short term. And no, neither of the two women you mentioned, nor the one I just did, were the long term ones (in fact as far as the one you mentioned that was few years ago, it took me a minute to even remember who it was). It was always them being the ones breaking up with me. And in each case what broke us up is different. So keep this in mind when you read my posts.

Last edited by QFT on 22 Jul 2021, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 1:57 pm

QFT wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
QFT wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Game over. Move on.

Those were two completely different women. One was few years ago, the other was this year. And then there were multiple other women to whom I did NOT say they are fat.

As far as the two women you mentioned, I actually had no issue with their weight. In case of the woman few years ago, I was angry at people at Denny's for asking me to leave when I was studying there 24 hours, so I decided to tell something hurtful to her to take out my frustration. In case of the woman this year, I was seriously thinking I had pre-diabetes, and when I took OGTT that shown that I don't have it, I decided to "celebrate" it by "making a joke". So in neither case it was about the woman and her weight. In both cases it was about me taking my emotions on her.

By the way, when I wrote "3", I "did" have someone specific in mind; namely, viewtopic.php?t=381471 But no, it wasn't either of the two women you metioned in those links. Yes she was overweight, but no I never mentioned it to her.

But, more importantly, I had several other women. Well, not really, since I only had 3 that lasted a year or more, the rest were short term. And no, neither of the two women discussed in those two links were the long term ones (in fact as far as the one few years ago it took me a minute to even remember who it was). It was always them being the ones breaking up with me. And in each case what broke us up is different. So keep this in mind when you read my posts.

Taking your anger and negative emotions out on other people is abusive.

It is no wonder, perhaps why many of these women have broken up with you. It doesn't matter if you didn't call them all fat...if you're taking things out on women and just expecting them to be ok with it, that is probably your major problem.

And then thinking you need to get 'revenge' by pressuring them to give you another chance just so you can break up with them. Sorry man but that is just toxic as hell, you could spend the time you use doing that to improve yourself.

Everyone of course slips up, but seems like you think 'I was only taking out my negativity on her' is a justification to say hurtful things to someone you're dating or in a relationship with. But it's not, and you should probably work on that like find some more positive outlets to deal with your negative emotions.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 2:11 pm

Fnord wrote:
Do you believe that you are somehow entitled to sexual or romantic attention from women?

As far as sexual, I don't believe in terms of sex before marriage. But you asked a really good point as far as "romantic" is concerned, so lets discuss "romantic".

First of all, I am not being sexist. Because if I was a woman who was constantly rejected by men due to something I can't help I would feel exactly the same kind of frustration.

Now, as far as the gender-less aspects of entitlement, the answer is yes and no. On the one hand, nobody is entitled to anything. But on the other hand if someone consistently gets refused something that most everyone else has, then that person feels discriminated against. Lets say the employer consistenly refused to hire black people and justify it by saying that "nobody is entitled to be hired". How would you feel?

I realize that romantic relationship is not a job, but that is precisely what makes them so irreplaceable. So I do get what I am officially "entitled" to: when I go to the restaurant, I get served, because they are "supposed" to do it, when I order a taxi, they give me a ride, since thats "their job", etc. But none of those things are emotionally satisfying. To be emotionally satisfied and feel like I am a human I would like some friends and some romantic relationships. Yet this is precisely what I am being deprived on, on the basis that I am "not entitled" to it. Well, the fact that I am "not entitled" to it, is precisely what makes it so vital for me to feel like a human. Since none of the things I "am" entitled to would do that.

Fnord wrote:
Do you believe that women are unjustly denying you this alleged entitlement?

I guess the unjust part might be that they are jumping to the conclusions of who I am without really getting to know me. Just because I forget to brush my hair that doesn't mean I am a horrible person, yet thats what they assume.

Fnord wrote:
Do you believe that abuse or violence of any kind is justified against women who deny you this alleged entitlement?[/color]

I never talked about abuse or violence. I talked about shunning them, which is the same thing they did to me.

And no, I don't believe violence is justified. Nor would I ever get violent either.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 2:34 pm

So, shunning someone who shunned you first ... like flipping someone off after they've driven away.