Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 2:25 pm

Yep! We're screwed because of fossil fuel execs and the "free-thinkers" who buy their b*llsh*t out of a desire to not change their own actions or the energy infrastructure of their countries bc something something something taxation is theft! something something something environmentalism is just a bunch of hippie bs!

You climate change deniers should savor the time you have left until the world begins to burn so hot around us that you'll be too humiliated to admit you ever denied the reality of climate change.
You do not know better than the climate scientists and you never did. There's blood on all your hands.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

StrayCat81
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Jul 2021, 2:43 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
There's blood on all your hands.

Hmm, why would anyone care though? Humans love hurting and killing! :3

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 6:04 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
At least China takes science seriously.

People there have accepted that we are descended from apes, life begins at birth, sexual orientation is not a choice, and the earth is round.

When people in the Deep South, Texas and the Heartland are told the same thing, it’s “aaarrrrgghh, leftist propaganda!! ! !”

I agree with ONE of those things.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 6:46 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
Yep! We're screwed because of fossil fuel execs and the "free-thinkers" who buy their b*llsh*t out of a desire to not change their own actions or the energy infrastructure of their countries bc something something something taxation is theft! something something something environmentalism is just a bunch of hippie bs!

And then you have the irrational silly duffers who reject modern modular nuclear reactors that produce no CO2 emissions.
There is an abundance of fools all around the political divide.
There is no "binary", here. 8)

roronoa79 wrote:
You climate change deniers should savor the time you have left until the world begins to burn so hot around us that you'll be too humiliated to admit you ever denied the reality of climate change.
You do not know better than the climate scientists and you never did. There's blood on all your hands.

Firstly, I believe in climate change.
If you are trying to misrepresent me, it ain't gunna happen. 8)

Secondly, those who use the term "denier" are disrespectful of those who experienced the Holocaust.

Just sayin'. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 6:48 pm

StrayCat81 wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:
There's blood on all your hands.

Hmm, why would anyone care though? Humans love hurting and killing! :3

Quote For Truth.
Humanity, as a species, is an abomination. EEP! 8O