Can someone help me understand the clip

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 2:52 pm

The title of the clip is "human traficking is real" (see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzuDLwFfr8s ). Yet when I watch the clip I don't see a connection between what they show and human traficking. Can someone explain it to me?

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jul 2021, 3:07 pm

Woman signs up for an overseas job/opportunity. When she arrives, the people she ends up with begin to force her into sexual clothes, positions, & then prostitution. She's controlled, watched, and abused.

That's only half of the video. I'm not sure where the confusion is.

Kept watching. They get her hooked on drugs and control her via those & things like destroying the picture of her child. She tries to run away, but they catch her & force her back into prostitution again. The end there is her being used until he's done. (The movement is indicating sex & then finished.) She's just lying there trying to be anywhere else in her head.

Last edited by Blue_Star on 28 Jul 2021, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 3:14 pm

Blue_Star wrote:
Woman signs up for an overseas job/opportunity. When she arrives, the people she ends up with begin to force her into sexual clothes, positions, & then prostitution. She's controlled, watched, and abused.

That's only half of the video. I'm not sure where the confusion is.

Oh okay maybe I didn't watch it to the end. I just saw the first part. Now that I looked at the ending I see where the human traficking came in.

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jul 2021, 3:22 pm

This is what came on after the video in the OP. It's about a woman's experience as a sex-trafficked child.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 3:25 pm

Blue_Star wrote:
Kept watching. They get her hooked on drugs

I guess I am still having trouble reading between the lines. Where does it show that she is hooked on drugs?

I do see the part where she runs away though. And I guess I can extrapolate from her shaking at the end that its sex.

Blue_Star wrote:
things like destroying the picture of her child.

What do you mean by that?

I saw the part where her mom pets her when she was a child and then some adult man pets her when she is an adult. So am I guessing correctly that this man is the sex traficker AS OPPOSED TO her dad? And if so, is this what you mean by "destroying picture of her child" that the good childhood memories are being mimicked by a horrible adult ones?

Blue_Star wrote:
She tries to run away, but they catch her & force her back into prostitution again.

Okay I saw that part. In fact if it wasn't for that little part I wouldn't have been able to read between the lines that anything else was wrong.

Blue_Star wrote:

The end there is her being used until he's done.

By "gone" you mean finished, as opposed to actually gone of of the house? He probably won't be gone out of the house since he doesn't want her to run?

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 3:27 pm

Blue_Star wrote:
This is what came on after the video in the OP. It's about a woman's experience as a sex-trafficked child.

That other video you linked to seems to be a specific story of a specific person. While I assumed that the video I posted was a generic one about the general person. Or are you saying that I assumed incorrectly and the video I posted was actually about that specific person that is in your video?

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 4:44 pm

QFT wrote:
Blue_Star wrote:

That other video you linked to seems to be a specific story of a specific person. While I assumed that the video I posted was a generic one about the general person. Or are you saying that I assumed incorrectly and the video I posted was actually about that specific person that is in your video?

Okay I watched that clip where she speaks. So she said she was there in ages from 6 to 11. But the woman in the video seemed to have been older. Because the woman in the video seemed to have planned to go abroad for work, and she wouldn't have been able to do that if she was only 6. So could those be two different people or am I misunderstanding something?

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jul 2021, 4:50 pm

Different women. I thought an example of someone's experience might make the video references make more sense.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 5:00 pm

Blue_Star wrote:
Different women. I thought an example of someone's experience might make the video references make more sense.

Oh I see. Now I understand it better. And yes it is horrible of what happens to them. It reminds me of my nightmares when I try to run away from horrors. Except that in their case it is reality that never ends.

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jul 2021, 5:03 pm

I don't believe the girl is the one being trafficked in the video with music. It's her mom that goes. The pic & flashbacks look like her playing with her child & leaving her with the grandmother.

Picture of girl.

Guy (post screwing) looks at & grabs the pic in bathroom. A few later it is torn & thrown on the sheets.

Woman is given drugs & a little after there's a ref where the cook in the kitchen has a crown. (She's seeing things.)

Imaginary birds & real pill bottle.

The rhythmic shaking is supposed to give the impression of sex thru-out the video. (When it's mostly her on her back.)

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 6:53 pm

Blue_Star wrote:
I don't believe the girl is the one being trafficked in the video with music. It's her mom that goes. The pic & flashbacks look like her playing with her child & leaving her with the grandmother.

Picture of girl.

Guy (post screwing) looks at & grabs the pic in bathroom. A few later it is torn & thrown on the sheets.

Woman is given drugs & a little after there's a ref where the cook in the kitchen has a crown. (She's seeing things.)

Imaginary birds & real pill bottle.

The rhythmic shaking is supposed to give the impression of sex thru-out the video. (When it's mostly her on her back.)

Thanks for explaining! I understand the storyline better now.

So what was his intention in tearing apart the picture of her daughter? I realize that he is a monstor and doesn't care about her feelings, but what is he gaining by doing this specific thing?

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jul 2021, 6:59 pm

Last physical reminder of her. A final f-you, you're worth nothing, no family or friends, a no one. All she has left is a mental image now. And likely her last personal belonging from before is gone.

QFT wrote:

So what was his intention in tearing apart the picture of her daughter? I realize that he is a monstor and doesn't care about her feelings, but what is he gaining by doing this specific thing?

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 7:04 pm

Blue_Star wrote:
Last physical reminder of her. A final f-you, you're worth nothing, no family or friends, a no one. All she has left is a mental image now. And likely her last personal belonging from before is gone.

QFT wrote:

I understand that is what it amounted to. But the question is: what did the man had to gain by doing it?

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jul 2021, 7:07 pm

To upset her. To make her feel worthless. To show her that no one else cares. To demoralize her.

He gains power over her.

QFT wrote:
I understand that is what it amounted to. But the question is: what did the man had to gain by doing it?

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 7:10 pm

Blue_Star wrote:
To upset her. To make her feel worthless. To show her that no one else cares. To demoralize her.

He gains power over her.

QFT wrote:

The question is: what is he gaining by upsetting her?

In case of rape, he upsets her too. But he gains something: sexual gratification. But in case of tearing a photo, what is he gaining? Unless he has a fetish over this particular act, I don't see what is to gain here.

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jul 2021, 7:16 pm

He gains power over her. Like a bully who eventually makes one feel like nothing. The older kid who is always tormenting. I can't explain it another way. Ceaseless harassment from a neighbor.

It's not a fetish. It's just a f-you. Out of anger. Or a need to lower someone. Or because it's how he finds humor in life (by messing with other people's loved items). Etc.

His motivation (what he would gain) isn't the point. It's supposed to focus on what it does to her, not what makes people do these things to others.

QFT wrote:
The question is: what is he gaining by upsetting her?

In case of rape, he upsets her too. But he gains something: sexual gratification. But in case of tearing a photo, what is he gaining? Unless he has a fetish over this particular act, I don't see what is to gain here.