Page 33 of 60 [ 955 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 60  Next

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2021, 9:53 am

Much of this is academic. Remember what George Carlin said about DC politics: "Its a big club, and YOU ain't in it!"

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2021, 10:40 am

Mr Reynholm wrote:
Much of this is academic. Remember what George Carlin said about DC politics: "Its a big club, and YOU ain't in it!"

Lololzz .... was a fan of the late George Carlin..(rest in Peace)....His humour was very poignant . And it seems very appropriate for this thread ...lolz .... thank you .

where ever you go ,there you are

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2021, 11:14 am

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 1:34 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Is being "more united" a good thing? I'd be suspicious of everyone in a country had the same political opinions.

That will *never* happen in America.
Trust me. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 1:37 am

Jakki wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

Lololzz .... was a fan of the late George Carlin..(rest in Peace)....His humour was very poignant . And it seems very appropriate for this thread ...lolz .... thank you .

I heard he died laughing. 8O

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 1:10 pm

Hilarious!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 1:36 pm

No and I never voted for him. This current administration have been nothing but trouble for our country and especially what happened with Afghanistan. They should be in jail for the murder of American people.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 5:06 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Hilarious!

Funny! But with Trump, no one actually had to make stuff up about him to be funny; he did it all himself.
Doctors aren't "looking" into horse dewormer to fight Covid; quacks are insisting it be used instead of legitimate Covid vaccination, purely for political reasons.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 5:08 pm

Summer_Twilight wrote:
No and I never voted for him. This current administration have been nothing but trouble for our country and especially what happened with Afghanistan. They should be in jail for the murder of American people.

The pull out of Afghanistan was Trump's plan. I don't recall you complaining about Trump deserting our Kurdish allies.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 6:32 pm

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 7:38 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Hilarious!

Funny! But with Trump, no one actually had to make stuff up about him to be funny; he did it all himself.
Doctors aren't "looking" into horse dewormer to fight Covid; quacks are insisting it be used instead of legitimate Covid vaccination, purely for political reasons.

You don't have to make s**t up about any politician, they deliver the material right to your door. I mean were currently being ruled by a guy who can barely get through one decent sized paragraph without rambling off into non sequiturs.

Crazy times, man!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 7:42 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Hilarious!

I noticed that when you watch an entire video clip, the left often took Trump out of context through editing.
Both sides do this.
Often, Trump would make an ironic joke and some people would deliberately misinterpret what he said/meant.
That happens to me a lot, also, btw. :mrgreen:

This disrespect through context buggery is an insult to the general public.
Hence, the need to not blindly believe everything/k that is presented.
I.E. Unhitch your hyperpartisanship and use your noggin through critical thinking.

I do wish for a Trump-free American political environment, however.
Trump had his day and it is time for him to let new blood take over in the GOP, imo.

The presumptuous Australian skunk has spoken. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 7:45 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Summer_Twilight wrote:

The pull out of Afghanistan was Trump's plan. I don't recall you complaining about Trump deserting our Kurdish allies.

It may have been Trump's plan, but it was Uncle Joe's disaster. 8O

Ask Summer_Twilight's opinion regarding how she felt about Trump deserting the Kurds.
If she says she disagreed with what Trump did, you have no argument, really.
Not everyone comments on everything/k, skunks excepted. :mrgreen:

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 7:51 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Hilarious!

I noticed that when you watch an entire video clip, the left often took Trump out of context through editing.
Both sides do this.
Often, Trump would make an ironic joke and some people would deliberately misinterpret what he said/meant.

I.E. Unhitch your hyperpartisanship and use your noggin through critical thinking.

Trump had his day and it is time for him to let new blood take over in the GOP, imo.

I do kind of miss Trump. The tweets were hilarious!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 7:57 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Hilarious!

Both sides do this.

I do kind of miss Trump. The tweets were hilarious!

He was entertaining.
"I'll give him that."

But the cost to American social harmony was much too great, imo.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 8:06 pm

I don't think our "social harmony " was all that great before Trump. He was just a catalyst to fuel the fires.

Oscar Meyer Lansky