Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2021, 9:45 pm

My brother got on a plane today. He is going to be living in a different province with relatives. Im not very close with him but I miss him already. I went to drop him off at the airport with my parents and sister. It was very weird to be honest. We stayed in a hotel the night before and I couldn't sleep. My brother went to the airport really early in the morning. I keep forgetting that he left. I feel upset because it feels really disorienting and It feels wrong to not have him in the house. I feel happy for him though. I just feel so sad.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 11:35 pm

Every time one of my siblings moved out it was very disorienting, and it was actually slightly similar to the feeling I got when our dog passed away. Not having someone/something in your household anymore feels really weird. I hope that you are able to settle and get used to this change relatively soon.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2021, 7:52 pm

My sister plans to move out soon to live with her boyfriend. I've been thinking about this upcoming change. How things are going to be after that happens. I am happy for her, I think it'll be odd at first, but I know that she's wanted to move out for a while now and I am looking forward to seeing what her new place will look like.

----

Hopefully with time it'll feel less jarring.