Veteran

04 Aug 2021, 12:49 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
"Suicide" is usually used by the elites when someone inconvenient needs to be dealt with.

Could also be trump and his people silencing witnesses, ya.

Yeah but its the modus operandi of the left. Epstein, and any to Hillary's associates for instance.

[citation needed] :nerdy:

Just because the Qultists believe those claims doesn't mean they have any validity in the reality based world.

I have never followed "Q" and never understood why people do.
But, wouldn't it be suspicious if 4 employees at your place of business committed suicide within the same year? Why does a government operation like the Capital Police get a pass? Why does the media insist that there is nothing to see here?

So what exactly are you claiming occurred and with what evidence to support it?

Claiming things don't add up doesn't automatically mean the official version is false but also, even if the official version is false that doesn't proof some baseless accusation is suddenly true.

I'm not making a claim. I'm pointing out that it seems strange. Anomalous even.
Really if 4 Trump employees committed suicide within one year you would also be pointing out that something didn't smell right.

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2021, 1:12 pm

Mr Reynholm wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:
Stop asking the right to provide evidence for their wild claims! It makes them sad. It gives them boo-boos on their feelings : (

The Democrats had 4 years and never provided any evidence for the wild claim of "Russian Collusion".

Ah, you can always predict the examples they'll go for because there are comparatively few for them to use. I'm not defending the inane attempts by certain democrats to prove collusion when they did not have enough hard evidence, and made a political circus over nothing that would not have worked out even if they had hard evidence, because congressional Republicans were never going to accept any evidence at all.
Quote:
Really if 4 Trump employees committed suicide within one year you would also be pointing out that something didn't smell right.

Yeah it was baseless innuendo whereby someone's suicide is used to vaguely throw shade at the Democrats bc something something awfully convenient something something.
Honestly if I worked for Trump I'd probably want to kill myself so that might not be the best example.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2021, 1:47 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:
Stop asking the right to provide evidence for their wild claims! It makes them sad. It gives them boo-boos on their feelings : (

The Democrats had 4 years and never provided any evidence for the wild claim of "Russian Collusion".

Ah, you can always predict the examples they'll go for because there are comparatively few for them to use. I'm not defending the inane attempts by certain democrats to prove collusion when they did not have enough hard evidence, and made a political circus over nothing that would not have worked out even if they had hard evidence, because congressional Republicans were never going to accept any evidence at all.
Quote:

Yeah it was baseless innuendo whereby someone's suicide is used to vaguely throw shade at the Democrats bc something something awfully convenient something something.
Honestly if I worked for Trump I'd probably want to kill myself so that might not be the best example.

So you agree there was no evidence of Russian Collusion? Great.
Bill and Hillary have been associated with an awful lot of people who have committed suicide. Maybe its all coincidence but it sure strikes me as odd that so many people who pose a potential threat end up killing themselves. Epstein for instance.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2021, 9:04 am

Mr Reynholm wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:

Quote:

Bill and Hillary have been associated with an awful lot of people who have committed suicide. Maybe its all coincidence but it sure strikes me as odd that so many people who pose a potential threat end up killing themselves. Epstein for instance.

Why would "the left," murder their own witnesses? :? :chin:

IIRC, police have high rates of alcoholism, domestic abuse, and suicide. Add the pressures from the 6th into the mix and it's plausible that these guys offed themselves.

And if someone else did it, why would it be the left vs. the right that's trying to cover up and create revisionist history about what actually happened that day?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2021, 9:27 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:

Quote:

Why would "the left," murder their own witnesses? :? :chin:

IIRC, police have high rates of alcoholism, domestic abuse, and suicide. Add the pressures from the 6th into the mix and it's plausible that these guys offed themselves.

And if someone else did it, why would it be the left vs. the right that's trying to cover up and create revisionist history about what actually happened that day?

Obviously Hillary is murdering everyone who can prove it was actually ANTIFA trying to make the far-right look bad by showing up in hordes, dressed as Trump supporters, screaming about their support for Trump, waving MAGA flags and looking to kill Mike Pence.

Only real patriots like Mike Eightball & A Pillow Lindell and Rudy I Used To Be Relevant, Remember 9/11? Giuliani can handle this truth, raw and freebased.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2021, 10:25 am

:lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 8:51 am

Mike Lindell is ALSO... a plant.

An Antifa guy pretending to be pro Trump in order to make pro Trumpers look ridiculous.