What's the craziest conspiracy theory you believe/entertain

Page 18 of 20 [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 11:57 am

I never got a why when people brought up such a consipiracy theory, at least not that I recall. However, it is a huge coincidental development now that the guy accused of helping to create the virus is now sharing emails with the guy who conspiracy theorists believe is wanting to create the vaccine for microchips. Conflict of interest for sure, conspiracy theory wise?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 12:07 pm

ironpony wrote:
I never got a why when people brought up such a consipiracy theory, at least not that I recall. However, it is a huge coincidental development now that the guy accused of helping to create the virus is now sharing emails with the guy who conspiracy theorists believe is wanting to create the vaccine for microchips. Conflict of interest for sure, conspiracy theory wise?

How many of the underlying assumptions are actually substantiated? People can invent scenarios that have a consistent logic but have no basis in reality.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 12:21 pm

But it depends on how much you are willing to believe in coincidences to. For example, I don't believe in the whole moon landing being faked by Stanley Kubrick like some people do. But if evidence came out about that the that the heads of NASA had communications with Stanley Kubrick around the same time, wouldn't that seem like a suspicious coincidence for example?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 12:35 pm

ironpony wrote:
But it depends on how much you are willing to believe in coincidences to. For example, I don't believe in the whole moon landing being faked by Stanley Kubrick like some people do. But if evidence came out about that the that the heads of NASA had communications with Stanley Kubrick around the same time, wouldn't that seem like a suspicious coincidence for example?

Not inherently. The conspiratorial explanation isn't the only potential one that exists even if it's been proposed.

It's not as though the only reason that meeting could possibly occur would be to plot to fake the moon landings, so I wouldn't inherently treat confirmation of a meeting as lending credibility to that conspiracy without further evidence. It's not as though faking the moon landing is the only reason Kubrick might want to meet with NASA.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 12:54 pm

That's true and maybe Fauci communicating with Bill Gates does not mean anything conspiracy wise, but it's still a suspicous coincidence.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 6:36 pm

microchip 2.0 version 3 .

where ever you go ,there you are

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 7:03 pm

ironpony wrote:
However, Anthony Fauci has been investigated into communicating with Bill Gates from his emails. The guy who is under investigation for helping to create the covid virus possibly, is now communicating with Bill Gates too? Does the whole Bill Gates wants to inject things into you conspiracy seem more plausible now, for being too big of a coincidence to ignore?

There's a good possibility it had something to do with this: https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

That's where most of the "Bill Gates invented Covid" theories started from.

Idunno if it says on that page somewhere, but the virus in the simulation just happened to be a Coronavirus that mutated in bats, spread to pigs, and then to humans, so people in 2020 were freaking out about it.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 6:31 pm

The mysterious quilted fossils of the Ediacaran period, 600 million years ago, are actually food wrappers discarded by the alien scientists who meddled with Earth evolution to produce the first animals. Sooner or later, they'll be back to collect the results, i.e. us.

A race of civilised dinosaurs escaped Earth just before the K-T meteorite hit. They settled on Venus, where they have lived ever since. They subverted the Soviet space program: the Venera probes showed Venus as a red-hot high-pressure hellhole because that's what the dinos want us to think. Sooner or later, they'll be back to reclaim the Earth. Their agents are helping us get it nice and warm for them.

The large Indonesian islands of Sulawesi and Halmahera have the same bizarre shape, with four long prongs pointing east. Halmahera is smaller, but it will eventually grow to the size of Sulawesi and have children of its own. If these islands are allowed to reproduce unchecked, their offspring will eventually cover the whole surface of the Earth.

Pluto was demoted from "planet" to "dwarf planet" at the request of its inhabitants. No-one knows exactly what they're playing at, but it may have something to do with taxes.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 7:25 pm

See above posting: Finally a conspirascy theory , i can get behind :D

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 10:08 am

^^ I LOVE that!! :lol: You should write a book, seriously.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 1:54 pm

The commies/Bill Gates/Satan/the lizard people are putting the vaccine/microchips/the mark of the beast in the horse paste to trick the high-testosterone, god-fearing men into being dosed with the depopulation serum. 8)

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2022, 9:39 am

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2022, 10:32 am

These days , and having all the constant barrage of propaganda beamed into my head via media .
Would actually consider the idea of living in a upside down world... reading George Orwell books seem to have that
Effect sometimes , I feel . But now real life too….All Hail the Body Corporate .

Last edited by Jakki on 12 Apr 2022, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2022, 11:06 am

We're all slowing being conditioned to have the attention spans of drunk dogs.

Little do they know this would be an improvement for me. 8)

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2022, 2:20 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
The commies/Bill Gates/Satan/the lizard people are putting the vaccine/microchips/the mark of the beast in the horse paste to trick the high-testosterone, god-fearing men into being dosed with the depopulation serum. 8)

You shouldn’t have told them that, some of them might get balky and the plan was working.
Everyone that takes the next round of boosters will finally be able to morph into our true shape.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2022, 2:24 pm

Misslizard wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

You shouldn’t have told them that, some of them might get balky and the plan was working.
Everyone that takes the next round of boosters will finally be able to morph into our true shape.

Cats are liquid, I have no true shape. :nerdy:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う