What's the craziest conspiracy theory you believe/entertain

Page 15 of 20 [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 11:48 am

Buzz Lightyear ?

where ever you go ,there you are

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 11:57 am

Jakki wrote:
Buzz Lightyear ?

You never heard of "Buzz Aldrin"????? 8O

Or Neil Armstrong?

The toy astronaut in the animation movie was named after the real guy who first walked on the moon - in case you didnt know that.

When I was in grade school mom and dad had to explain to me that Yogi Bear (the cartoon bear who lived in Jellyston Park and was always in the ranger's hair because he was smarter than the average bear) was named after the ballplayer Yogi Berra.

But even so...

you're a grown up, and should know what Buzz Aldrin is known for.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 1:37 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Apparently so.

Even Satan is too good for us. :(

Unless you're Neil Armstrong or Buzz Aldrin. :twisted:

And they even got to bring back some pieces of...

nevermind.

Satan was constipated that day.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 2:16 pm

shes probably eating the atypical antipsychotics, they give them out for satanism now.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 2:42 pm

The_Znof wrote:
shes probably eating the atypical antipsychotics, they give them out for satanism now.

Who are you talking about?

And, what are you talking about?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 4:55 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Buzz Lightyear ?

Or Neil Armstrong?

The toy astronaut in the animation movie was named after the real guy who first walked on the moon - in case you didnt know that.

When I was in grade school mom and dad had to explain to me that Yogi Bear (the cartoon bear who lived in Jellyston Park and was always in the ranger's hair because he was smarter than the average bear) was named after the ballplayer Yogi Berra.

But even so...

Wait just aminute those guys landed on a mass of green cheese i thought ...... first men to land and walk on another celestial body . Mars . My " Woody" doll told me so. Just right after my .My Buzz Light year toy , went off to " Infinity and Beyond"

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 6:36 pm

Not something that happened, but something that is currently happening that may lead to microchips in humans down the road:

The vaccine passport.

Right now, it is being sold to us as only being proof of vaccination. They want us to provide proof of vaccination through a qr code on our phone and download our app. This is in one sense or another a contact tracing app. I live in Ontario and we are about to have ours implemented soon, and right after the federal election is supposed to be decided. Quebec implemented their passport recently and even stood by it, and continued to do so after proof of hacking was reported. This suggests to me that this will lead to increase in identity theft. It also suggests that those who don't want to get a vaccine or update their boosters will also hack the system to give a fake vaccination of sorts, or potentially use someone else's passport info.

Why connect to the microchip? To sell it as being more secure than the passport and qr system. They will also try and sell the microchip as not being able to track your location which I don't think anyone will believe, but will take it out of fear anyway.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 6:42 pm

Most people who worry about being "tracked" by the vaccine have smartphones with the location turned on.

Free life tip: the government can track you very easily, and they need the pretext of a vaccine to do it.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 8:23 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Most people who worry about being "tracked" by the vaccine have smartphones with the location turned on.

Free life tip: the government can track you very easily, and they need the pretext of a vaccine to do it.

I have the location permission turned off on my phone. I still don't think that means that is truly turned off. And I don't believe the vaccine itself is the tracker. I chose vaccination myself due to having young children at home. The vaccine passport is 100% a government sponsored app to track people for sure. I just look at a microchip as the likely next step when people complain about a lack of security with their qr coded passports.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 8:26 pm

You know something? I don't believe in anything anymore. Not conspiracies, not God, not in humanity's ability to do the right thing, nothing. :D

♤ The Military

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 9:01 pm

Jakki wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Buzz Lightyear ?

Or Neil Armstrong?

But even so...

Wait just aminute those guys landed on a mass of green cheese i thought ...... first men to land and walk on another celestial body . Mars . My " Woody" doll told me so. Just right after my .My Buzz Light year toy , went off to " Infinity and Beyond"

Ill have to ask my boss, Mr. Spacely, about it... next time I go to work...at Spacely Sprockets!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 9:02 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
You know something? I don't believe in anything anymore. Not conspiracies, not God, not in humanity's ability to do the right thing, nothing. :D

That's exactly what they WANT you to believe! :mrgreen:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 9:25 pm

Just believe in your government to take care of you......... :twisted: Lolol....
Once you quit believing ., then you can try to sort out out the truth for yourself and develop some critical thinking skills . :nerdy:

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 9:31 pm

Wasn't it Abraham Lincoln who said "Don't believe anything you read on the internet"? :mrgreen:

♤ The Military

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 10:05 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
Wasn't it Abraham Lincoln who said "Don't believe anything you read on the internet"? :mrgreen:

No, that was Ben Franklin.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 10:12 pm

I just figured something out today...

Long Covid is caused by people who were infected by 5G...everyone knows that electromagnetic frequencies attract spirits, and spirits feed on human energy to grow stronger.

Long Haulers feel weak because GHOSTS ARE STEALING ALL THEIR ENERGY!! ! 8O