What principles do you use to live your life?

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 2:00 am

samuraivader wrote:
What is the guide through your life?

high risk high reward.Dont diversify your stock market investments.Compound interst is the 8th wonder of the world.Also, be a good steward of the money you have.Dont do what everyone is doing.A good investment is typically one the public think is bad.Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy.Buy used and save the difference.If it sounds too good to be true it prolly is.

A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children.Learn the differnce between good debt and bad debt.leverage OPM and other peoples labor to get rich.Some greed is good but only in moderation.try not to spend the principle.Count your blessings.Tax evasion is illegal so dont do it but do every legal thing possible to pay less taxes.Drill Baby Drill.Get rich quick normally leaves you broke.Being poor is the safest path religiously possible.God loves a cheerful giver.A good way to help the poor is to spend money.Buy low sell high.Never give up.I earn and learn differently than most people.Only Gold is money....everything else is credit.Prepare for inflation.Dollar cost averaging.

Time in the market beats timing the market.Its better to buy a world class company at a fair but not cheap price with a moat than a cigar butt company.Only invest in what you know.Borrower is servant to the lender.Work hard as if you are working for Jesus Christ.Honesty is the best policy.Pay it forward.Gold is God's money.All fiat currencies fail eventually.The golden rule.Also the other golden rule which is he who has the gold makes the rules.Obey the law at all times.The rule of 72.Any young person in America today can become a multi-millionaire by the time they are 65 to 70.There are some exceptions of course but as a rule every high school student today has the potential to retire a millionaire.Give to the poor in some way or another.The best way to become a multi-millionaire is to work 40 years at a series of 9 to 5s and retire at 65.Indexing is way better than actively managed funds.Those are some additional things i live my life by.Try to find assymtrical risk-reward ratios.

professorkiki33
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2021, 8:08 pm

auntblabby wrote:
the golden rule. the universal laws, to the best of my limited comprehension.

Yes, this exactly.

Follow me on Instagram for spiritual digital art stuff: https://www.instagram.com/kikicosmicguide/

Check out my Coloring Book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0989VKSBY