Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Aug 2021, 7:54 pm

A lot of stuff is happening in my life and I don't know how to handle it. I still miss my brother. It feels weird for him to not be home. Im back on my medication though. I realized I needed to take it because my mom said she and my dad were worried about me. I hate knowing that they became worried.

I just feel a bit off though. My cousin cannot spend as much time with me because of a new boyfriend. He is nice though. My cousin feels more embarrassed by me. She tells me not to do certain things around him. I feel weird about that. She's never told me to act a different way before. I feel a bit sad.

I also keep crying randomly. I guess I just feel sad about stuff.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 12:23 am

She's probably worried about impressing him so every little thing that she's worried he might judge will set her off.

She'll get over it if they stay together longer.

I hope you're feeling better soon and I wish you had more people in your life to keep you company.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Aug 2021, 6:09 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
She's probably worried about impressing him so every little thing that she's worried he might judge will set her off.

I hope you're feeling better soon and I wish you had more people in your life to keep you company.

Yeah. I think she is worried about impressing him. It just stresses me out because now I feel like the third wheel when I am with them. I hate feeling like Im not meant to be there. They are kind though.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 6:23 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Yeah. I think she is worried about impressing him. It just stresses me out because now I feel like the third wheel when I am with them. I hate feeling like Im not meant to be there. They are kind though.

That's always stressful situation. It's good that they're kind.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う