Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2022, 5:14 pm

freecell

WolfClaw99
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jan 2022, 12:19 am

I think it might've been Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas, in terms of finishing a game's story mode. Actually scratch that, I finally beat the Battlefield 1 Campaign after being stuck on the Italian Arditi arc of the campaign because I couldn't get past shooting down the fighters and bombers with the AA gun.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2022, 11:52 am

rFactor

After 2 hours around Canyelles I was able to win by a margin of <4 seconds. The next car like mine finished 21st. After 6 rounds I'm leading for drivers with 77 but Chevrolet's got 111 points for manufacturers, Honda's only at 94.

8 more to go.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2022, 12:27 pm

The Ultimate Doom on gzdoom with the Brutal Doom mod. I played pistol start on Ultra Violence difficulty and played through all the episodes minus Sigil.

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2022, 1:26 pm

Pedestrian.

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2022, 5:17 pm

Banjo-Kazooie on Nintendo Switch Online with all notes and jiggles.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2022, 10:06 pm

Dragnet wrote:

Jet Force Gemini is the one I remember for jiggles.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2022, 2:07 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Dragnet wrote:

Jet Force Gemini is the one I remember for jiggles.

LOL

I meant jiggies with an i, but I wish Jet Force Gemini was on Nintendo Switch Online. That game was awesome. Looking forward to Majora's Mask being added to Nintendo Switch Online next month. I hope they add Bango-Tooie at some point too.

justin_havu
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Feb 2022, 2:18 pm

An epic, 6-player game of Catan.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2022, 4:50 pm

1st place out of 39 entries, 90 minutes of Watkins Glen.

Honda now has a substantial lead over Chevrolet for manufacturers points and I'm pretty well placed in terms of driver's points. A few of the cars for season 2 have started testing, the M3 and C63 scored 2nd and 3rd place finishes in their debuts.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2022, 8:47 pm

Dragnet wrote:
The Ultimate Doom on gzdoom with the Brutal Doom mod. I played pistol start on Ultra Violence difficulty and played through all the episodes minus Sigil.

Does Sigil count as a part of Ultimate Doom these days? I've always taken the latter to be the four episodes released in 1993-4, eg Knee Deep In The Dead, The Shores Of Hell, Inferno and Thy Flesh Consumed, 36 maps in all. I played Sigil a couple of years ago, and found it pretty enjoyable.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2022, 8:52 pm

Dragnet wrote:

I recently completed Ultimate Doom, Doom II and Final Doom from UV pistol starts. A decent challenge, especially episode 4 of Ultimate Doom (Thy Flash Consumed), but I didn't enjoy some of the Plutonia maps in Final Doom, as it seemed they were designed for continuous play, eg armour often placed near the end of a map, rather than at the start.

I'm pretty sure these wads would be a good deal tougher with Brutal Doom - must give that a go!

Lizzie_Duck
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Mar 2022, 4:00 pm

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2022, 8:01 pm

Wilburisautistic wrote:
I don't know if this counts, but recently I beat the game "Celeste". :D

Why would that not count? I just won Celeste and I thought it was good, Super Meat Boy is harder in my opinion though.

Relax_on_Standby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 May 2022, 11:02 pm

Ryu ga gotoku for PSP. Just started the sequel using an English patch.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 4:03 am

I was able to win a 400 km race at Fontana.

It was a really exciting, fulfilling race until about 2-3 laps from the end when suddenly a bunch of cars stopped to pit. I'll have to make the fuel tank slightly larger. I was able to go the whole distance on two stops, but only barely.

I also learned something important about how to get AI cars to spread out more, for more realistic racing. Things were always a bit claustrophobic compared to real life and it caused a lot of crashes on ovals. This was spaced out a little more like real life. :nerdy:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う