Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Gabriella
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Aug 2021, 9:33 pm

After hitting the breaking point, there is an urgent need to be assessed, but no money. I understand that nothing is free but are there any options for low income/unemployed people to get assessed? Life is getting quite brutal. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Aug 2021, 2:09 pm

set up a go fund me , and post the link on here and other places . if everybody on here posted a $1 .. it soon puts you closer to goal

Minuteman
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Aug 2021, 4:00 pm

Is there a medical school in your area? They might be able to match you up with a student training to become a psychiatrist for little or no money.

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2021, 11:13 am

Gabriella wrote:
After hitting the breaking point, there is an urgent need to be assessed, but no money. I understand that nothing is free but are there any options for low income/unemployed people to get assessed? Life is getting quite brutal. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.

If there's no one you know you can ask, I second the suggestion of using an online funding platform. Good luck!

But I have to disagree with "nothing is free." Decent health care and services should be free, or at least affordable by everyone. I got my assessment for a total cost of about US$45. Its all about a society's priorities.