Going to fast. From the male perspective.

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 2:23 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Why bother with her.

Because there is nobody else and dying childless and alone is what a lot of people with ASD do anyway.

Option 1 is get with her and die childless and alone.
Option 2 is not get with her and still stand a huge chance of dying childless and alone in a possibly futile attempt of finding someone better.

I also do dismiss most women who show interest as obviously not ticking a lot of my boxes from first appearance. I don't just go for everyone and anyone that shows interest and mess them around. There are a lot of women who I don't dismiss who I'm unsure of (her) and precious few who tick virtually every box but I know looking for the perfect woman isn't really practical unless I want a date every 5 years.

The problem however with being someone I'm unsure of is that more often than not they come with baggage and take a lot longer to understand exactly who they are and what they're about. This baggage isn't my fault...it's theirs and if it takes months to figure them out it's still not my problem. If they want to pile on baggage like a 747 at Heathrow then they sure can but if it takes months to unpack it all to figure out if I can deal with it it's not me "leading them on"....it's just me properly assessing them which people with ASD should do considering how hard partners are to come by.

I'm in my 30s and women I date are in their 30s.....everyone our age comes with said baggage of grossly varying weight.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 3:36 pm

Bro, you're 1931 years old, you're too old for this s**t.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 8:44 am

Muse933277 wrote:
Bro, you're 1931 years old, you're too old for this s**t.

I get very touchy about my age. I know my prime had gone by about 1500 years but I prefer not to be reminded of it. I end up crying to my 2500 year old mother when I'm reminded of my age.