Mike Lindell's claims revealed as bogus.

Page 4 of 10 [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 10:59 am

Ten months into Joe Biden's presidency, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell continues to insist that Donald Trump was the real winner of the 2020 election and will be moving back into White House -- and he is disappointed that right-wing Fox News is not giving more coverage to his bogus election fraud claims.  Lindell held a rally on Wednesday morning, November 24 outside Fox News' Manhattan headquarters in the hope of applying some pressure, but according to Daily Beast reporters Zachary Petrizzo and Roger Sollenberger, it was a total flop.

Petrizzo and Sollenberger explain, "MyPillow CEO and 2020 dead-ender-who-will-simply-never-quit Mike Lindell attempted to put pressure on Fox News to cover his non-existent election fraud case -- which he's long-promised to file with the Supreme Court -- by holding a poorly attended rally outside the cable channel's offices.  On Wednesday morning, a smattering of protesters gathered in Lindell's name in front of Fox News headquarters on 6th Avenue in Manhattan, where, the MAGA mogul told The Daily Beast, the names of the mystery plaintiffs bringing his mythical filing to the High Court would, at last, be revealed.  Alas, the names were not revealed."

Source:  This Alternet Article 

The beat goes on ... and on ...
"... Stop the Steal! ... Stop the Steal! ... Stop the Steal! ..."

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 11:05 am

So, two more weeks? :lol:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 2:17 pm

Fnord wrote:
Ten months into Joe Biden's presidency, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell continues to insist that Donald Trump was the real winner of the 2020 election and will be moving back into White House -- and he is disappointed that right-wing Fox News is not giving more coverage to his bogus election fraud claims.  Lindell held a rally on Wednesday morning, November 24 outside Fox News' Manhattan headquarters in the hope of applying some pressure, but according to Daily Beast reporters Zachary Petrizzo and Roger Sollenberger, it was a total flop.

Petrizzo and Sollenberger explain, "MyPillow CEO and 2020 dead-ender-who-will-simply-never-quit Mike Lindell attempted to put pressure on Fox News to cover his non-existent election fraud case -- which he's long-promised to file with the Supreme Court -- by holding a poorly attended rally outside the cable channel's offices.  On Wednesday morning, a smattering of protesters gathered in Lindell's name in front of Fox News headquarters on 6th Avenue in Manhattan, where, the MAGA mogul told The Daily Beast, the names of the mystery plaintiffs bringing his mythical filing to the High Court would, at last, be revealed.  Alas, the names were not revealed."

Source:  This Alternet Article 
The beat goes on ... and on ...
"... Stop the Steal! ... Stop the Steal! ... Stop the Steal! ..."

Maybe he needed to hold it at the Four Seasons Lawn Service company parking lot instead. :)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 2:51 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
So, two more weeks?
Why?  Did he see his shadow?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 11:34 am

Defeated Mike Lindell Ends 96-hour TV Marathon After Failing to Gain Support

2021-11-29: Mike Lindell ended a 96-hour online marathon entitled, Thanks-a-thon, after failing to gain strong support for his Supreme Court case.  Despite providing no evidence for widespread election fraud, Lindell claimed he would have the support of multiple states' attorneys in general as he hoped to take this issue to the Supreme Court.  The 60-year-old claimed he would have this support by Thanksgiving, a deadline he set himself, but he did not receive it and the lawsuit was not filed.  By the end of the marathon, Mike Lindell appeared defeated.

During the stream, Newsweek also reported on the low number of viewers despite the claim by Lindell that millions were watching.  On the Youtube stream of the event, only a dozen people were watching the event.  Posted on Lindell's Youtube channel, Freedom Patriot Network, the stream ended with 9,164 views.

Source:
 This Newsweek Article 

(Sorry for posting this more than a week after the "Thanks-a-Thon", but it was not until now that I found out about it!)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 7:34 pm

Lindell and Trump - - living proof that businessmen aren't the font of all wisdom, as the right keeps telling us they are.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2022, 12:11 pm

More News from Mike Lindell:

Mike Lindell's phone records subpoenaed 

"This is all a big, big charade, and I'm not wasting my time on any garbage.  This is an illegal, corrupt subpoena to get my phone records.  I got nothing to hide, but I'm not giving them my records.  Whatever happened to our right of free speech?" Lindell said.  "People who think this is a normal Democrat party are sadly mistaken.  This is deep state, CCP, China -- China attacked our country. This is the biggest crime ever."

Mike Lindell sues January 6 Panel Over Subpoena, Argues 'Scriptural Basis' 

Lawyers for Lindell -- a staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump's false claims of massive voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election -- argue that he is the victim of religious discrimination.

Mike Lindell is featured speaker at January 15 Trump rally 

"I will be speaking in the pre-rally.  There's a lot of great speakers.  They were crammed in," Lindell said. "They said there's gonna be 30,000 people.  I say there's gonna be 60 to 70,000.  It's gonna be huge."

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 5:12 am

Yeah, cos nothing says "I've got nothing to hide" like refusing to let people look :roll:

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 5:15 am

To quote a famous punchline, I'm beginning to think this isn't really about hunting.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 12:50 pm

uncommondenominator wrote:
Yeah, cos nothing says "I've got nothing to hide" like refusing to let people look :roll:

Who's refusing to let who look at what?

There have been dozens of lawsuits filed, recounts, audits etc - all showing there's not really much amiss about anything.

??

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 12:52 pm

Apparently mike pillow has splashed out $25M on spreading trump's big lie. Basically, he was duped into spending his own money on trump's BS propaganda. Next up he's going to get sued out of existence by Dominion Voting Machines and will have to say bye bye to the rest of his few hundred million dollars annnnd possibly to his freedom as well if they stick him behind bars.

Just another con by con man don that worked out just fine for the orange guy while screwing everyone else by design.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 12:57 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Yeah, cos nothing says "I've got nothing to hide" like refusing to let people look.
Who's refusing to let who look at what? . . .
Mike Lindell refuses to let any more people look at his "evidence" allegedly supporting his claims of a stolen election.

The only people who have seen it declared it to be completely bogus.

Re-read the first post in this thread.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 1:02 pm

Fnord wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Yeah, cos nothing says "I've got nothing to hide" like refusing to let people look.
Mike Lindell refuses to let any more people look at his "evidence" allegedly supporting his claims of a stolen election.

The only people who have seen it declared it to be completely bogus.

Re-read the first post in this thread.

Aah, maybe that's what they meant. I read it as a pro mike pillow post suggesting that Someone isn't allowing mike pillow and his "auditors," to see the (non-existent) "fraud."

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 1:09 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Mike Lindell refuses to let any more people look at his "evidence" allegedly supporting his claims of a stolen election.  The only people who have seen it declared it to be completely bogus.  Re-read the first post in this thread.
Aah, maybe that's what they meant. I read it as a pro mike pillow post suggesting that Someone isn't allowing mike pillow and his "auditors," to see the (non-existent) "fraud."
Yeah, no worries.  Lindell is as deluded as the orange man whose butt he sniffs.  Keep that in mind, and you'll be okay.

:lol:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 1:10 pm

Fnord wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Mike Lindell refuses to let any more people look at his "evidence" allegedly supporting his claims of a stolen election.  The only people who have seen it declared it to be completely bogus.  Re-read the first post in this thread.
Yeah, no worries.  Lindell is as deluded as the orange man whose butt he sniffs.  Keep that in mind, and you'll be okay.

:lol:

Makes sense; considering he's sniffing a ripe combo of orange butt covid & bleach vapours. Chances are that's made more holes in his brain than crack ever did.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 4:09 pm

On a side note . . .

The Cyber Ninjas, which faced months of criticism over the audit's shoddy practices and partisan roots, has encountered a new round of headaches recently.  Officials in Maricopa County this week released a detailed rebuttal of the claims the Cyber Ninjas made casting doubt on the validity of ballots.  After assessing the Cyber Ninjas' findings, county officials concluded that 76 of their 77 claims were false or misleading.

Meantime, a judge in Arizona's Maricopa County Thursday held the company in contempt and ordered it to pay $50,000 per day in sanctions for failing to provide records related to the so-called audit to the Arizona Republic, according to a report in the Republic.

Source:
 This CNN Article