Mike Lindell's claims revealed as bogus.

Page 5 of 10 [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

07 Jan 2022, 5:33 pm

! Cornflake wrote:
Derailing posts removed on request.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 5:34 pm

"I first met Mr. Trump in August of 2016, during which we specifically spoke about everything made in America, bringing jobs back to the U.S. and strategies for reviving the inner cities.  I realized right then he would be the best president ever." -- Mike Lindell

Being a supporter of Donald Trump, he has been involved in Trump's attempts to overturn the presidential elections.  Lindell is best known for providing financial supports and spreading conspiracy theories that have shocked many around the world.

Source:
 Mike Lindell's Net Worth 

So what happened?  Donald Trump promised to be the greatest job-producing president in U.S. history.  During his 2016 campaign, he pledged to create 25 million jobs in the next 10 years. However, there were 3.1 million fewer jobs in December 2020 than in January 2017 when Trump took office.  If Donald Trump had been able to keep his campaign promise, he would have beaten the current record-holder, President Bill Clinton, who created 18.6 million jobs during his two terms.

Sad.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 6:12 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
uncommondenominator wrote:
Yeah, cos nothing says "I've got nothing to hide" like refusing to let people look.
Who's refusing to let who look at what? . . .
Mike Lindell refuses to let any more people look at his "evidence" allegedly supporting his claims of a stolen election.

The only people who have seen it declared it to be completely bogus.

Re-read the first post in this thread.

Aah, maybe that's what they meant. I read it as a pro mike pillow post suggesting that Someone isn't allowing mike pillow and his "auditors," to see the (non-existent) "fraud."

My comment was in regards to Lindell's statement, where he said:

"I got nothing to hide, but I'm not giving them my records."

In reference to the subpoena of his phone records.

But yes, the same technically applies to his fraud "evidence". Says he has tons of it, tells you he will show you "later".

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 6:29 pm

I guess there is nobody in the US who could use 5 million dollars.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2022, 7:23 pm

Aspinator wrote:
I guess there is nobody in the US who could use 5 million dollars.
Yes, there are . . . but when some of them analyzed Lindell's "evidence", and found it to be bogus, Lindell withdrew the offer.  I guess the reward was only for those willing to lie and say the Lindell's "evidence" is valid (which it is not).

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 2:07 pm

Mike Lindell now says he has 'enough evidence' to put '300 million' Americans in jail for election fraud.  Despite his claim, Lindell did not reveal evidence that could put all Americans in jail.

Source:
 This WRTF News Article 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 2:51 pm

Fnord wrote:
Mike Lindell now says he has 'enough evidence' to put '300 million' Americans in jail for election fraud.  Despite his claim, Lindell did not reveal evidence that could put all Americans in jail.

Source:
 This WRTF News Article 

All? Dont be hyperbolic. :roll: Only 300 Million of you are going to jail for stealing the election from trump. FRAAAAAUD!! ! ELECTION INTEGRITIES!! !! !! :lol: Crackhead mike pillow is a riot.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 2:58 pm

The United States had an official resident population of 331,449,281 on April 1, 2020, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, and there are only about 168,310,000 million people registered to vote in the United States; of these, only 155,485,078 voted for President (81,268,924 for Biden, 74,216,154 for Trump).

I think Mr. Lindell is missing a few beads from his abacus..

:wink:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 8:14 pm

Fnord wrote:
The United States had an official resident population of 331,449,281 on April 1, 2020, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, and there are only about 168,310,000 million people registered to vote in the United States; of these, only 155,485,078 voted for President (81,268,924 for Biden, 74,216,154 for Trump).

I think Mr. Lindell is missing a few beads from his abacus..

:wink:

He probably snorted them and they're now firmly planted in the holes he burned in his brain smoking crack cocaine for years.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 9:23 am

After sleeping on it, the phrase "A few beads short of an abacus" is a more concise description, especially for someone who cannot do maths.

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 12:14 pm

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 12:15 pm

Lindell is beyond embarrassing.....

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 4:16 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Lindell is beyond embarrassing.....

Probably not for too much longer.. I expect he's going to get sued out of existence by Dominion Voting Machines. $300M+ up in cracksmoke.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 9:21 pm

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is now claiming that some financial institutions no longer want to do business with him because he poses a reputation risk as he continues to push former President Donald Trump's false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.  According to Lindell, he has been given 30 days to close his accounts but he has no plan to comply with the order.  Despite ongoing criticism and blowback, Lindell is continuing his efforts to "prove" that his claims of alleged voter fraud are valid.

Source:
 This Alternet Article 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 1:09 am

Fnord wrote:
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is now claiming that some financial institutions no longer want to do business with him because he poses a reputation risk as he continues to push former President Donald Trump's false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.  According to Lindell, he has been given 30 days to close his accounts but he has no plan to comply with the order.  Despite ongoing criticism and blowback, Lindell is continuing his efforts to "prove" that his claims of alleged voter fraud are valid.

Source:
 This Alternet Article 

Maybe he’s trying to set himself up for an insanity defence ?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 5:26 pm

The voting machine company Smartmatic has filed a lawsuit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, alleging that he spread election lies about the company as a marketing tool to sell more pillows.

In his media appearances accusing Smartmatic of voter fraud, Smartmatic lawyers' added, Lindell also promoted his book or ran advertisements for MyPillow.  While Lindell has pushed numerous conspiracy theories to explain Trump's loss, he has mainly focused on voting machines from Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems.

In its lawsuit, Smartmatic's attorneys point out that Lindell has published content repeating his claims about their machines on three different websites: FrankSpeech.com, MichaelJLindell.com and LindellTV.com.  Each of these websites contains promotion codes and advertising for MyPillow and Lindell's autobiographic book.

Smartmatic's lawsuit against Lindell seeks damages, relief and legal fees to be determined by a jury.

Source:
 This MSN Article