Mike Lindell's claims revealed as bogus.

Page 8 of 10 [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 8:46 am

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who was previously banned from Twitter, launched a new account Sunday afternoon, quickly racking up tens of thousands of followers -- before being taken down by Twitter within less than four hours.

Within about five minutes, as Newsweek observed in real time, the account had already been followed by over 20,000 users.  Shortly after 5:00 p.m. ET, the account had been removed by Twitter.

A spokesperson for Twitter told Newsweek that Mike Lindell's account was permanently suspended for violating the platform's rules on ban evasion.

Read the Full Story:
 HERE 

:lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 8:53 am

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell took a swipe at Twitter's former CEO, Jack Dorsey, on Sunday, shortly after he was banned from the platform for a second time, calling him "crooked."

Dorsey, who resigned as Twitter CEO last fall, still remains on Twitter's board, but has said he intends to leave upon the expiration of his term, which is expected to be later this month of May.

"We need to melt down the voting machines and turn them into prison bars. Jack Dorsey should be the first one in line," he said.

Read the Full Story
 HERE 

:lol: (And the hits just keep on coming!)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 10:49 am

Pretty soon the only client mike pillow is gonna be able to pitch his products to is the US Federal Prison System.. These are the greatest pillows ever made! Perfect for sleeping on concrete beds and so breathable they can’t be used to smother anybody!!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 4:01 pm

Fnord wrote:
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who was previously banned from Twitter, launched a new account Sunday afternoon, quickly racking up tens of thousands of followers -- before being taken down by Twitter within less than four hours.

Within about five minutes, as Newsweek observed in real time, the account had already been followed by over 20,000 users.  Shortly after 5:00 p.m. ET, the account had been removed by Twitter.

A spokesperson for Twitter told Newsweek that Mike Lindell's account was permanently suspended for violating the platform's rules on ban evasion.

Read the Full Story:
 HERE 

:lol:

Who says a little schadenfreude isn't a good thing! :twisted:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 9:29 am

MyPillow CEO and Donald Trump election warrior Mike Lindell says that he has spent $30 million to pursue legal efforts that have so far fruitlessly tried to prove widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Lindell told the Guardian that he has used the money to retain approximately 70 lawyers, cyber consultants, private investigators and others to amass "evidence" of a fraud that never happened.

Read the Full Story
 HERE 

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 5:03 pm

Fnord wrote:
MyPillow CEO and Donald Trump election warrior Mike Lindell says that he has spent $30 million to pursue legal efforts that have so far fruitlessly tried to prove widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Lindell told the Guardian that he has used the money to retain approximately 70 lawyers, cyber consultants, private investigators and others to amass "evidence" of a fraud that never happened.

Read the Full Story
 HERE 

Is it possible for a millionaire to become a pauper?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2022, 5:15 am

he prolly has trusts to protect him aside from his corporate legal status. once you get that rich, you seldom get reduced to any major extent. he could well become a "mere" multimillionaire, but he will never have to scrub toilets and shop walmart.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2022, 3:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
he prolly has trusts to protect him aside from his corporate legal status. once you get that rich, you seldom get reduced to any major extent. he could well become a "mere" multimillionaire, but he will never have to scrub toilets and shop walmart.

Dang it!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 3:19 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Dang it!

this is the wicked world you and i decided to incarnate onto.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 May 2022, 3:41 am

^We didn't really have much choice, did we?

I guess we're here to learn from our mistakes and get better or wider choice next time! :nerdy:

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 7:02 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Dang it!

I don't know if there's any alternative to be born into.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 9:42 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Dang it!

I don't know if there's any alternative to be born into.

at least we should have been born into a commonwealth nation like canada where they are civilized.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 10:14 pm

From what I hear in Canada you can get free medical care if you want to wait months to be seen, and the cost of everything is through the roof. Unless maybe you move to some tiny town in Saskatchewan.

Last edited by Matrix Glitch on 15 May 2022, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 10:17 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
From what I hear in Canada you can get free medical care if you want to wait months to be seen, and the cost of everything is through the roof.

no offense but that is partially bogus- sure there are queues just like in any medical system [our queues are based on fatness of wallet] but in canada, your $60/month [per person] pays for their comprehensive Medicare system that gives you world-class immediate health care for emergent things [like swollen appendix or busted leg], but if you have a non-strangulating hernia you will have to wait an average of 12-18 months. and you won't have to pay much of anything but parking which admittedly is a real cost.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 10:28 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
From what I hear in Canada you can get free medical care if you want to wait months to be seen, and the cost of everything is through the roof.

no offense but that is partially bogus- sure there are queues just like in any medical system [our queues are based on fatness of wallet] but in canada, your $60/month pays for their comprehensive Medicare system that gives you world-class immediate health care for emergent things [like swollen appendix or busted leg], but if you have a non-strangulating hernia you will have to wait an average of 12-18 months. and you won't have to pay much of anything but parking which admittedly is a real cost.

No offense taken. I was going by what I've heard from Canadians.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 12:26 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
From what I hear in Canada you can get free medical care if you want to wait months to be seen, and the cost of everything is through the roof. Unless maybe you move to some tiny town in Saskatchewan.

It can take months for me to see a doctor here in America, too. And I have to listen to Republicans b*tching and moaning about how unfair it is to them that I'm on Obamacare.