Anti-Vaxx Nurse replaced vaccine with saline

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2021, 10:23 am

German nurse accused of swapping Covid vaccines for saline solution

Quote:
A nurse is being investigated by police in Germany for allegedly replacing Covid-19 vaccines with saline solution.

The nurse replaced the vaccines between March and April this year at Roffhausen immunization center in Friesland, northwest Germany, the Friesland district administrator, Sven Ambrosy, said on Facebook Tuesday.

“Today I had the sad duty to inform around 8,600 people who may have been affected that it cannot be ruled out they may have received a saline solution instead of their vaccination at their vaccination appointment. For peace of mind we would recommend people get an additional vaccination,” Ambrosy said.

The nurse was able to replace the vials because she was “responsible for the preparation of vaccines and the preparation of syringes during her working hours in the vaccination center,” health authorities in Lower Saxony said

Local authorities and the Lower Saxony State Health Office have called on all Germans who received their Covid-19 vaccines at the Roffhausen center between March 5 and April 20, to come forward and get another dose.

Police found the nurse involved was “motivated to oppose the vaccination,” the Lower Saxony government’s coronavirus crisis team, which is overseeing the case, told journalists on Tuesday.

“We do not know many people were specifically affected, and we are talking here about a period of seven weeks, so it is also a large number of people who come into consideration,” Schröder added. Saline solution is not considered dangerous for humans.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2021, 11:23 am

I don't think she had a right to do that.
It's sort of the mirror image of what I'm fighting against in this country.

Just as some people are trying to take away peoples medical autonomy to refuse the vaccine.
What she did took away their choice to take it, their medical autonomy, it's the same coin, just the other face of it.

I think these vaccines are shoddy at best, potentially dangerous at worst.

But if you're an adult, and you choose to take them, that is your choice and it should be respected.
And if you choose not to take them, that is your choice as well and it should be respected.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2021, 12:15 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
German nurse accused of swapping Covid vaccines for saline solution [...]
I hope she gets a life sentence without parole.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 4:53 am

Oops sorry I double posted this on another thread

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 5:36 am

Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
German nurse accused of swapping Covid vaccines for saline solution [...]
I hope she gets a life sentence without parole.

They should reopen Hoheneck women's prison just for her. My opinion is that all "Anti-Vaxxers" should be put in a camp.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 6:06 am

SpiceWolf wrote:

She should be sacked, at the least.
Bloody Germans. :mrgreen:

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 8:29 am

Pepe wrote:

Germany has something equivalent to a board of Nursing, so the most probable outcome is that she
will lose her nursing licence. Substitution of medications is typically viewed quite dimly by such bodies.

MaxE wrote:
They should reopen Hoheneck women's prison just for her.
My opinion is that all "Anti-Vaxxers" should be put in a camp.

It's interesting to see how angry, people in favour of vaccination become when their medical choices
are taken away from them. Even as they call for people who refuse the vaccine to be put in camps.

They want medical autonomy for themselves, while calling to deny that same autonomy to other people.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 9:51 am

SpiceWolf wrote:

MaxE wrote:
They should reopen Hoheneck women's prison just for her.
My opinion is that all "Anti-Vaxxers" should be put in a camp.

It's interesting to see how angry, people in favour of vaccination become when their medical choices
are taken away from them. Even as they call for people who refuse the vaccine to be put in camps.

They want medical autonomy for themselves, while calling to deny that same autonomy to other people.

Your are in error because you apparently think this is a matter of personal freedom. I recently read that the PRC does not respect its Western rivals because it sees those countries, the US in particular, as being in control of babies who cry all day about their personal freedom and are ill-pepared to deal with any serious threat to their societies. Assuming you consider them to be an enemy, then I think I'm fully justified in saying that the one thing worse than having an enemy that doesn't fear you is having an enemy that doesn't even respect you. Consider the Bataan Death March as a case in point.

I don't think anti-vaxxers deserve respect and those who insist on giving them respect are playing into the hands of our enemies.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 12:03 pm

A new type of class divide.

I wonder how much worse it'll get.

:?

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 12:04 pm

SpiceWolf wrote:
It's sort of the mirror image of what I'm fighting against in this country.

Just as some people are trying to take away peoples medical autonomy to refuse the vaccine.
What she did took away their choice to take it, their medical autonomy, it's the same coin, just the other face of it.

I think these vaccines are shoddy at best, potentially dangerous at worst.

But if you're an adult, and you choose to take them, that is your choice and it should be respected.
And if you choose not to take them, that is your choice as well and it should be respected.

Ditto.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 7:51 pm

SpiceWolf wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Germany has something equivalent to a board of Nursing, so the most probable outcome is that she
will lose her nursing licence. Substitution of medications is typically viewed quite dimly by such bodies.

Yeah, my statement was an understatement.
What she did, assuming the allegations are True, is reprehensible.
The only mitigating factor that I can see is a genuine belief the vaccines are harmful, if that was what motivated her.

But, hey.
She is German.
She can't be all bad, right? 8)

0xF5F5F5
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2021, 3:20 am

>Police found the nurse involved was “motivated to oppose the vaccination,”

lol... I think she was just selling them.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

15 Aug 2021, 5:00 am

That's terrible. considering how many boosters and flu vaccines we'll need to be poked with i was thinking why don't they make vein mini IV vaccines. All the muscle scarring and pain could be avoided, except there's limitation on what you can put inside your veins. But ironically you can certainly put saline, lol.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.