Mr Biden possibly subject to Russian blackmail

Page 8 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2021, 4:20 am

Perhaps 1. proper verification of the contract (I don't believe Paul-Isaac's claims)
2. Investigation into Paul-Isaac's motives and 3. Hunter Biden's lack of concern over the content of the laptop.
4. What was Guilini doing trying to do back room deals with Russian spies over Hunter Biden's laptop?
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... i-n1243718

Going back in time Paul-Isaac's motives are really really shady

Mac Isaac repeatedly claimed he had shared the device with Brian Costello (Rudy Giuliani’s attorney) he was fearful for his safety. He did not explain how a move that would result in publicity would improve his security.

Mac Isaac also declined to state whether he approached Costello first with the hard drive or whether Giuliani’s team came to him.

When pressed on the question, he answered in vague near-soliloquy, stating, “When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”
https://www.delawareonline.com/story/ne ... 655753001/

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 12:38 am

cyberdad wrote:
Mac Isaac also declined to state whether he approached Costello first with the hard drive or whether Giuliani’s team came to him.

Same thing with the FBI: at one point, he said the FBI came to him, and at another point, he said he contacted them.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 2:03 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Same thing with the FBI: at one point, he said the FBI came to him, and at another point, he said he contacted them.

Yes it's mysterious. Prior to going to hiding his story kept changing. The FBI clearly know something about the content of the laptop but its interesting how there's an embargo on the contents leaking. There is nothing solid about emails purported to show Hunter doing deals with any third party as is commonly claimed by Trump supporters and on Fox news. You would think the FBI would have take action against Hunter if that was the case.

About the only thing that's been circulating is Hunter sitting naked in a Las Vegas hotel with an attractive hooker.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 4:11 am

^^^
Every single man's dream!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 9:31 am

Yeah, I don't recall ever dreaming about sitting naked in a Las Vegas hotel room with a hooker.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 2:57 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Yeah, I don't recall ever dreaming about sitting naked in a Las Vegas hotel room with a hooker.

I was being a bit facetious.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 8:44 pm

VegetableMan wrote:

I'm pretty sure the FBI aren't enamoured by this photo either.

The MAGAs "la grande preuve"

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 12:51 am

cyberdad wrote:
About the only thing that's been circulating is Hunter sitting naked in a Las Vegas hotel with an attractive hooker.

With his face blurred out =)