Labor flinging ‘personal, spiteful attacks’ on Scott Morriso

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2021, 5:51 pm

Quote:
Labor flinging ‘personal, spiteful attacks’ on Scott Morrison: Clennell

Sky News Political Editor Andrew Clennell says Labor has launched a series of “personal, spiteful attacks” on Prime Minister Scott Morrison amid the challenge of dealing with climate change and the IPCC report.

“Labor raised it again, and this time it was the entire theme of Question Time - really personal, spiteful attacks on Scott Morrison,” Mr Clennell said.

“A bit over the top as I said, in terms of just a bit too much enthusiasm for this political joust when so many people are struggling.

“Scott Morrison was trying to say throughout Question Time: ‘you shouldn’t be playing politics at this time, you should be more bipartisan’, trying to rise above the fray.

"You’re kind of kicking the prime minister when he’s down, that’s what it felt like to me.”

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-ne ... yNewscomau

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 4:50 am

An absolutely hilarious and accurate overview of Morrison's woeful approach to climate change
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/opinion/ ... red-itself
The Australian prime minister’s response to the IPCC report was a masterclass in political obfuscation :lol:

I'm only surprised labor didn't go harder.

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 2:20 pm

If Aussie Fox News thinks he's being treated unfairly, I'm sure he's being treated exactly as he deserves.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 7:45 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
If Aussie Fox News thinks he's being treated unfairly, I'm sure he's being treated exactly as he deserves.

I'm not a particular fan of Scomo, but like Uncle Joe Biden, the alternative would be much worse. :mrgreen: