Should I try to date 'bad girls' in this sense?

Page 9 of 9 [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 5:38 am

ironpony wrote:
Since the sex has not been working as well with my current gf that makes me think maybe, I should just date bad girls since having a gf who is not as naughty in bed, is just not doing it for me sometimes.

I talked about it before in this thread before:

viewtopic.php?t=398701

But I am thinking maybe I should just date bad girls. However, when I attempted this before, they did not make good relationship material, and either had too much negative baggage, or they cheated, or they were just downright toxic. But if bad girls are what sexually attracts me, maybe I shouldn't fight, and just keep looking for the right one?

What do you think? Thank you for any input on it! I really appreciate it!

All my men call me a good girl but I'm actually very very bad.

When I was younger I always attracted really lovely guys and I still do for that matter. I love nice guys they have always treated me really well and maybe as a younger person I didn't always appreciate this and I did give them the run around.

You should go where ever you're lovely kind heart takes you but always keep one eye open.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2021, 8:59 pm

babybird wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Since the sex has not been working as well with my current gf that makes me think maybe, I should just date bad girls since having a gf who is not as naughty in bed, is just not doing it for me sometimes.

viewtopic.php?t=398701

But I am thinking maybe I should just date bad girls. However, when I attempted this before, they did not make good relationship material, and either had too much negative baggage, or they cheated, or they were just downright toxic. But if bad girls are what sexually attracts me, maybe I shouldn't fight, and just keep looking for the right one?

When I was younger I always attracted really lovely guys and I still do for that matter. I love nice guys they have always treated me really well and maybe as a younger person I didn't always appreciate this and I did give them the run around.

You should go where ever you're lovely kind heart takes you but always keep one eye open.

So, what is your position regarding skunks? 8)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

07 Oct 2021, 9:01 am

So I've been thinking, the emotional and mental side seems to affect how passionate she is so one way to get a fuller experience may be to expose her to more positive and emotionally strong events, maybe something unexpected, surprise her in a very meaningful way or spend the day of her dreams with her. This will not only help her let go of the negatives in her life but also gain positive energy that may be stronger and a deeper connection to you which you also need towards her.
And for this you also need to challenge the "do i have time" issue you have.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2021, 9:26 am

Pepe wrote:
babybird wrote:
ironpony wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=398701

So, what is your position regarding skunks? 8)

:lol: I missed that one. The skunkier the better.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 5:05 pm

Well I wonder if my lack of arousal, is because of her or other issues going on with me psychology. Is there a way to determine if you are sexually attracted to someone without sleeping with them for example? Or is the way to find out the hard way and actually do it, because that is the only way a person can know?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2021, 4:18 am

Never date a bad girl. I've been dating a girl who does naughty things to avoid paying taxes. If she's willing to defraud the tax department just imagine what she'll do to you.