Should I try to date 'bad girls' in this sense?

Page 1 of 9 [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 1:51 am

Since the sex has not been working as well with my current gf that makes me think maybe, I should just date bad girls since having a gf who is not as naughty in bed, is just not doing it for me sometimes.

I talked about it before in this thread before:

viewtopic.php?t=398701

But I am thinking maybe I should just date bad girls. However, when I attempted this before, they did not make good relationship material, and either had too much negative baggage, or they cheated, or they were just downright toxic. But if bad girls are what sexually attracts me, maybe I shouldn't fight, and just keep looking for the right one?

What do you think? Thank you for any input on it! I really appreciate it!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 3:22 am

What do you consider "bad girls"?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 6:12 am

ironpony wrote:
Since the sex has not been working as well with my current gf that makes me think maybe, I should just date bad girls since having a gf who is not as naughty in bed, is just not doing it for me sometimes.

I talked about it before in this thread before:

viewtopic.php?t=398701

But I am thinking maybe I should just date bad girls. However, when I attempted this before, they did not make good relationship material, and either had too much negative baggage, or they cheated, or they were just downright toxic. But if bad girls are what sexually attracts me, maybe I shouldn't fight, and just keep looking for the right one?

What do you think? Thank you for any input on it! I really appreciate it!

Since you have no trouble finding women, I suggest you have one good "gurl" and one bad gurl in your harem.
Problem solved. 8)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 6:33 am

Many “good girls” happen to be very naughty in bed :heart:

I’ve had some pretty boring “bad girls”.

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Aug 2021, 12:33 pm

Go for it!! I've always wanted to as long as "bad" doesn't mean abusive. I've long thought that since the nice girls tend to like the bad boys, logically nice guys would be a good fit for bad girls 8)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 1:40 pm

I think you just may need to find someone more sexually compatible. They don't have to be a 'bad girl' to enjoy rougher sex, you could end up dating one of these 'bad girls' and they might still prefer sex the same way as your current gf.

You may just need to be a little more upfront with what you like sexually, before things progress to sex to see if your on the same page with them. I worry if you assume from their personality what they will like in bed, you may end up in another unsatisfying situation.

That said, if you do move on make sure and respectfully break up with your current gf before you start seeing any other women.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 4:30 pm

Oh okay, and yes I would definitely break up first and probably take a break from dating before going out and meeting others.

There is something else I did not mention though. One of the reasons I haven't liked women who are naughty in bed as much, is that typically in my experience, those women are significantly overweight in my experience, which I am not attracted to physically, but do like the naughty bad girl in bed, in terms of personality.

Where as my current gf is thin, and I am much more attracted to her physically as a result. So it's a wrestle with my mind, in what is more important, physical attraction, or sexual attraction, if that makes sense?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 4:44 pm

If all you want from a relationship is sex, then it is no wonder you have trouble with relationships.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 4:48 pm

No I don't want just sex, but I want the sex to be good too of course :).

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 7:09 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I think you just may need to find someone more sexually compatible. They don't have to be a 'bad girl' to enjoy rougher sex, you could end up dating one of these 'bad girls' and they might still prefer sex the same way as your current gf.

If I understand his position correctly, the "bad gurl" needs to be adventurous in the sack.
Bad gurls who don't put out "appropriately" are not wanted. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 7:13 pm

ironpony wrote:
Oh okay, and yes I would definitely break up first and probably take a break from dating before going out and meeting others.

There is something else I did not mention though. One of the reasons I haven't liked women who are naughty in bed as much, is that typically in my experience, those women are significantly overweight in my experience, which I am not attracted to physically, but do like the naughty bad girl in bed, in terms of personality.

Where as my current gf is thin, and I am much more attracted to her physically as a result. So it's a wrestle with my mind, in what is more important, physical attraction, or sexual attraction, if that makes sense?

I see.
"The penis wants what the penis wants."
Genetic programming in evidence.
You seem to be a typical male. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 7:14 pm

Fnord wrote:
If all you want from a relationship is sex, then it is no wonder you have trouble with relationships.

Agreed. 8)

ironpony wrote:
No I don't want just sex, but I want the sex to be good too of course :).

Most people can't be as fussy as you if they want both a significant-other relationship and uber "slap and tickle" encounters. 8)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 7:53 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

You may just need to be a little more upfront with what you like sexually, before things progress to sex to see if your on the same page with them. I worry if you assume from their personality what they will like in bed, you may end up in another unsatisfying situation.

That said, if you do move on make sure and respectfully break up with your current gf before you start seeing any other women.

BINGO.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 8:01 pm

Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

If I understand his position correctly, the "bad gurl" needs to be adventurous in the sack.

Well yeah, but my point is there are women who aren't 'bad girls' who are more adventurous, so could be possible to find one of them.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 8:17 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Well yeah, but my point is there are women who aren't 'bad girls' who are more adventurous, so could be possible to find one of them.

What do they say about "hen's teeth"? :scratch:

But then, he seems to be a "chick magnet", pun intended obviously, so he could get lucky. ;)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2021, 10:01 am

Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

What do they say about "hen's teeth"? :scratch:

But then, he seems to be a "chick magnet", pun intended obviously, so he could get lucky. ;)

Idk, what do they say about hens teeth? you've got me curious now.