Page 6 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

16 Aug 2021, 4:31 pm

Fnord wrote:
Rexi wrote:
StrayCat81 wrote:
MrsPeel wrote:
work on solutions rather than denying the problem?
What kind of realistic solutions are possible though?
This issue could be fixed by a woman alone. If someone goes and voluntarily offers to date 1 incel per day, that site will be full of non incels in as soon as a month.
And what incentive would you offer to take on such an onerous task?

My poly days are over. I'm settling down with my boyfriend in America. I cant be woman enough for all virgins in the world, unluckily for them. However I have discovered the issue for why physically i was less capable of polyness, it was a very painful infection that went on for a while. I'm all good now. :D

To offer incentive on such a path, I would say, maybe youd be a hero that decreased self harm and harm on others. And maybe youd be growing your own experience especially with particularly difficult cases, at the same time while using your knowledge of psychology. Could be the challenge you've been looking for.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Last edited by Rexi on 16 Aug 2021, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 4:35 pm

Rexi wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Rexi wrote:
StrayCat81 wrote:
MrsPeel wrote:
This issue could be fixed by a woman alone. If someone goes and voluntarily offers to date 1 incel per day, that site will be full of non incels in as soon as a month.
My poly days are over. I'm settling down with my boyfriend in America. I cant be woman enough for all virgins in the world, unluckily for them. However I have discovered the issue for why physically i was less capable of polyness, it was a very painful infection that went on for a while. I'm all good now.
A you suggesting that women risk infections of their own by "dating" incels for free?

What color is the sky on your planet?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

16 Aug 2021, 4:41 pm

Fnord wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Rexi wrote:
StrayCat81 wrote:
MrsPeel wrote:
My poly days are over. I'm settling down with my boyfriend in America. I cant be woman enough for all virgins in the world, unluckily for them. However I have discovered the issue for why physically i was less capable of polyness, it was a very painful infection that went on for a while. I'm all good now.
A you suggesting that women risk infections of their own by "dating" incels for free?

What color is the sky on your planet?

My infection was created by not having sex in rl. I was not touched by anyones weewee down there since I was 12. I am more pristine than many people's first white hairs.
My infection came from other causes, not sex in and of itself.

Gods no, they could always accept money, flowers and sex if offered. And they could always do it online if they wanted. As we can see, rarely there are some dangerous incels full of hatred. But they exist.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 4:53 pm

Rexi wrote:
... they could always accept money, flowers and sex if offered. And they could always do it online if they wanted. As we can see, rarely there are some dangerous incels full of hatred. But they exist.
Are you suggesting that women prostitute themselves to men who not only lack the social skills necessary for maintaining a meaningful relationship, but the ability to earn money on their own?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 5:02 pm

Fnord wrote:
Rexi wrote:
... they could always accept money, flowers and sex if offered. And they could always do it online if they wanted. As we can see, rarely there are some dangerous incels full of hatred. But they exist.
Are you suggesting that women prostitute themselves to men who not only lack the social skills necessary for maintaining a meaningful relationship, but the ability to earn money on their own?

I would say the job is not for the faint of heart, sex may be one of the primary reasons of the frustrations incels feel, it's a requirement. I dont know of any legal services that offer online relationships with actually getting involved except for the Japan girlfriends for rent but that may not actually be genuine and to that quality extent.

I have nothing against prostitution, it should be legalized and it's a benefit to society but I doubt it's what incels really need in the end. They need love and patience in as many ways as it can occur, as well as somebody assertive. But would they be ready to have intimate relationships in one day?

Last edited by Rexi on 16 Aug 2021, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 5:04 pm

carlos55 wrote:
As far as I’m aware at the moment I don’t know what he was officially diagnosed with, although he self-identified as autistic at a minimum, so maybe he was officially diagnosed I don’t know.

I’m married so that rules me out of being an incel, but asking for online incel communities to be banned under anti-terror laws are totally over reactive.

While misogyny and violence talk is bad and should be moderated out on forums, banning men forums of depressed guys who may have mental health conditions that gives them a hard time meeting girls is a bit extreme.

I can imagine a scenario not long ago, where NT`s in the ignorent & overreactive media would call for WP to be banned under similar circumstances, .i.e those with mental health conditions communicating & feeding off each other?

Some people would have the whole internet some kind of police state if they had their way.

There is quite a difference from WP and websites that actively encourage hateful ideologies, the latter should be banned regardless of if the user base has mental health issues or not.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 5:05 pm

Incels have no one to blame but themselves.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 5:11 pm

Fnord wrote:
Incels have no one to blame but themselves.

May them try again.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 7:04 pm

I admit, getting a girlfriend may not be helpful to many of these people, until they can heal their view of the world and themselves. They may need strong positive guidance on their websites, but how do you explain that we (WrongPlanet) are allowed (by leadership) to do and say practically anything but we aren't saying such things, spreading hatred, or most of us aren't.

I suppose in a way is like bonobos, when they join a community, they learn whats acceptable in it and stop doing the behavior that they used to be doing.

Last edited by Rexi on 16 Aug 2021, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StrayCat81
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Aug 2021, 7:37 pm

Rexi wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Rexi wrote:

I would say the job is not for the faint of heart, sex may be one of the primary reasons of the frustrations incels feel, it's a requirement. I dont know of any legal services that offer online relationships with actually getting involved except for the Japan girlfriends for rent but that may not actually be genuine and to that quality extent.

One of incels could take one for the team, transition to woman and date others? I've heard the results can be pretty good, much better than other way around... :3

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 7:50 pm

StrayCat81 wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Rexi wrote:

One of incels could take one for the team, transition to woman and date others? I've heard the results can be pretty good, much better than other way around... :3

What a good idea! :D

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 7:51 pm

Fnord wrote:
Rexi wrote:

A form of prostitution, online video live or non-live is very much legal and as we are typing a massive amount of people are working in this business and earning their money. Fair to say a lot of people are consumers too.

MrsPeel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 10:11 pm

There might be government funding for it.
You know, sexual therapy for lonely autistics.
I'm not sure if I'm joking or serious, the world long since stopped making any sense to me.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2021, 12:13 am

MrsPeel wrote:
There might be government funding for it.
You know, sexual therapy for lonely autistics.
I'm not sure if I'm joking or serious, the world long since stopped making any sense to me.

You know its just become legal in Australia
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ourt-rules

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 11:09 am

I used to be an 'angry, lonely Aspie'. But I was pining more for friends, although I did want a boyfriend as well and felt depressed that everyone else around me were in relationships. I even verbally abused my own (possible Aspie) cousin on MSN because he went out clubbing with his friends, and I was the only one who wasn't doing all of those things. I just said something like "f**k you happy-go-lucky, I'm a f*****g hopeless case" or something stupid like that. I did apologise after and said that jealousy got the better of me because of how socially isolated I was. If you look at some of my posts from like 10 years ago you'll see how desperately lonely I was.

BUT the thought of going out on a murder rampage never entered my head. I wouldn't have done such a thing. I thought about taking my own life a couple of times, but never other people's. I had arguments with my mum when I had rage outbursts but I still never even thought of killing her. I didn't even hit her. I hit myself but never others. I yelled verbal abuse and kicked my bedroom door but I was never physically violet towards other humans.

Just saying.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 1:25 pm

I don’t believe autistic people have a tendency towards murder—nor does any rational person.