Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Aug 2021, 12:58 pm

Anyone got good workout for airdyne bike for weight loss for beginner

badRobot
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2021, 9:54 am

90% of weight loss achieved in the kitchen, 10% at the gym. If you are not on a diet at the same time, working out will make you eat more and you will lose less than you hope.

You are burning calories while you are exercising, so there is not much to it, the best workout for weight loss is pretty much doing it as long as you can at low-moderate intensity.

Short explosive HIIT workout once a day would improve your mental strength, lower depression and anxiety, boost your mood and energy, it will contribute to diet and exercise compliance, thus indirectly improve your weight loss progress.

darkness2021
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Aug 2021, 11:02 am

Usually im doing 4 hour workout spit into 2 times a day about 1000 calorie workout 7 days a week.Most of eating plan is vegetarian pasta and vegetable .Think try changing 4 hour work out to one intense hit workout

badRobot
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 2:43 am

darkness2021 wrote:
Usually im doing 4 hour workout spit into 2 times a day about 1000 calorie workout 7 days a week.Most of eating plan is vegetarian pasta and vegetable .Think try changing 4 hour work out to one intense hit workout

I doubt vegetarian pasta and vegetables provide enough protein, you should consume about 2g of protein per kg of your lean body mass per day. Muscle tissues are consumables, like car tires, when you wear them out, you need to consume more protein for your body to replace damaged cells, if you don't consume enough protein, you will inevitably develop some health issues.

EdCase
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Aug 2021, 6:54 pm

This is a really complicated topic and I'm starting to do quite a bit of research in this area. I'm very conscious I have no qualifications etc. so all I will say is this, start looking into the role of sugar and vegetable oils and how they relate to weight and see what you find out.

Global1st
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Dec 2021, 4:11 pm

It's easy to tell people to eat less, but this task is challenging for many since eating habits have been formed for years, and you want to lose weight as soon as possible. I train once a week and try to eat moderately, but sometimes I don't notice how I eat something harmful and then blame myself. I accidentally found a page https://www.laweekly.com/leanbean-reviews / and ordered these supplements. My appetite decreased, and the breakdowns ended, as well as the excess weight began to go away faster than usual, and in the gym, I felt a surge of strength that had not been there before. That's when I saw the result that pleased me and surprised my loved ones, who knew how much I had suffered before with kilograms.