Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 9:37 am

StrayCat81 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Necrophilia is commonly taken to mean sexual relations or attractions to corpses, and is listed in the DSM-V as "an other specified paraphilic disorder, involving recurrent and intense sexual interest in corpses".  THAT is creepy.

Hmm, why humans raping living things is less creepy than humans raping corpses? I'd wager the latter is way less creepy, since at least you are not hurting anyone. But I'm weird... :3

OMG!! Why do things go in this direction ONLY on this site 8O

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 9:43 am

Jamesy wrote:
Why might some folk think that being obsessed about dead people is very creepy?

I personally dont see why it's that creepy but to a lot of people it is......

Did you meet someone in a pub like this? Be careful, Jamesy. It's really all about details. Obsession with what dead people and how are they obsessing? For example, obsession with Catholic saints, talking about deceased lovers, necrophilia 8O , historic dead people, dead politicians, dead mafia guys, dead celebrities? Talking about them? Imagining them still there? Forgetting that they're dead? ETC.... Stalking headstones in a graveyard? Sleeping on a grave?

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 11:03 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
StrayCat81 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Necrophilia is commonly taken to mean sexual relations or attractions to corpses, and is listed in the DSM-V as "an other specified paraphilic disorder, involving recurrent and intense sexual interest in corpses".  THAT is creepy.

Hmm, why humans raping living things is less creepy than humans raping corpses? I'd wager the latter is way less creepy, since at least you are not hurting anyone. But I'm weird... :3

OMG!! Why do things go in this direction ONLY on this site 8O

Because of the keywords: "obsession", "dead people" and "very creepy".

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 Aug 2021, 11:59 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Why might some folk think that being obsessed about dead people is very creepy?

I personally dont see why it's that creepy but to a lot of people it is......

Did you meet someone in a pub like this? Be careful, Jamesy. It's really all about details. Obsession with what dead people and how are they obsessing? For example, obsession with Catholic saints, talking about deceased lovers, necrophilia 8O , historic dead people, dead politicians, dead mafia guys, dead celebrities? Talking about them? Imagining them still there? Forgetting that they're dead? ETC.... Stalking headstones in a graveyard? Sleeping on a grave?
Have you been going through my comedy music collection for songs that had something to do with dead people? :lol:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 12:21 am

Jamesy wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Do you mean corpses or people who lived in the past or true crime mysteries? This topic covers a lot of areas.

People who lived in the past

It's called history mate....and I'm obsessed with it.