Bob Dylan sued for 1965 alleged child sexual assault

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2021, 10:31 am

Bob Dylan sued for allegedly drugging, sexually assaulting 12-year-old in 1965

Quote:
Iconic singer-songwriter Bob Dylan has been accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl in 1965 when he was in his mid-20s, according to a lawsuit filed last week in New York.

According to the suit, which was filed in state Supreme Court on Friday, Dylan befriended the girl, identified only as J.C., in May 1965.

Dylan, now 80, is alleged to have "established an emotional connection" with J.C. to "lower her inhibitions with the object of sexually abusing her, which he did," the suit says.

The suit alleges that Dylan used drugs, alcohol and threats of physical violence, "leaving her emotionally scarred and psychologically damaged to this day."

In a statement to NBC News, a spokesman for Dylan said, "The 56-year-old claim is untrue and will be vigorously defended."

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2021, 10:36 am

Yep....that sort of crap happened all the time in the Era of Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll.....

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2021, 10:38 am

Did any material evidence survive after 56 years, or is this claim based solely on a 68-year old woman's "memory"?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.