UK internet radio host jailed for Jew hatred

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2021, 4:12 pm

Cornwall radio host, 69, jailed for anti-Semitic broadcasting

Quote:
An anti-Semitic Cornish radio host has been jailed for spreading sickening hate on the airwaves, saying Hitler killed Jews because they’re filth and encouraging others to take up arms to drive the religion out of the country.

Graham Hart, 69, a former Cornish singer and musician, asked listeners to send him a gun so he could lead the fight.

Hart, of Penponds near Camborne, appeared at Truro Crown Court for sentence having pleaded guilty to eight counts of inciting racial hatred.

Hart’s actions came to light as a result of a dossier of material put together by the group The Campaign Against Antisemitism.

When questioned by police Hart was abusive and insulting.

Examples of Hart’s radio ramblings included him saying Jews were “filth”, “like rats” and that they needed to be “wiped out”.

Hart said that although baby rats look cute, they grow to be adult rats and that in a similar way, young Jews should also be killed.

The deranged defendant also spread various conspiracy theories about Jews being paedophiles, rapists, corrupt and other less desirable members of society.

Hart also said: “Why did Hitler want to gas them? Why did Hitler hate the Jews? Why have they been kicked out of 79 countries 199 times? Because they’re filth, that’s why.

Representing Hart, Mary McCarthy said: “He has no desire to resume this activity and has completely disassociated himself from the people involved.

“Otherwise he is a community minded individual with many attributes and talents. At the beginning he was reading things on the internet that shouldn’t have been there and he believed them.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2021, 4:19 pm

There's something called "critical thinking".......

I might read crap on the Internet----doesn't mean I'll believe in it lock, stock, and barrel.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 12:00 pm

This guy is discusting but there are certain groups that get away with the same thing and are never questioned about it.