Texas Gov. Didn’t Believe In The Covid, Has Got It Now

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 4:21 pm

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, who has banned vaccine and mask mandates, tests positive for COVID-19

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-gov-greg-a ... &type=newd

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 4:23 pm

Obviously he's been replaced by a lizard person crisis actor. Real patriots would never be infected by the globalist's scamdemic. They've taken him to their FEMA camps at the centre of the earth.
This is the only rational explanation. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 4:28 pm

I have it on good authority that it was actually the Greys who took him aboard their spacecraft orbiting Neptune.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 4:30 pm

Fnord wrote:
I have it on good authority that it was actually the Greys who took him aboard their spacecraft orbiting Neptune.

Well, as long as they stay away from Uranus.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 4:35 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Well, as long as they stay away from Uranus.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 4:41 pm

Often times beliefs and reality don't mesh so well.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 5:29 pm

Fnord wrote:

Where's Carl Sagan when you need him?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 5:51 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Often times beliefs and reality don't mesh so well.

Whenever they collide I like to bet on reality.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 7:50 pm

For clarification:
Didn't believe, as in didn't think it existed?
or
Didn't believe, as in knew it existed, but didn't\doesn't believe the risks associated with it are as bad as portrayed in the media (also known as "downplayed")?

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 8:13 pm

Brictoria wrote:
For clarification:
or
Didn't believe, as in knew it existed, but didn't\doesn't believe the risks associated with it are as bad as portrayed in the media (also known as "downplayed")?

Or option 3, knew it existed and mostly understood the risk, but made the calculation that acting in public and legislating as if there was no risk would strengthen him politically (I believe Trump, for example, was always option 3).

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 11:57 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
For clarification:
or

Or option 3, knew it existed and mostly understood the risk, but made the calculation that acting in public and legislating as if there was no risk would strengthen him politically (I believe Trump, for example, was always option 3).

There is that possibility, although it could also (to a degree) fit under option 2.

The reason I had asked was that option 1 would align with the title, whereas option 2\3 would seem to differ - "he downplays" rather than "he does not believe in" - and so could cause a degree of confusion (somewhat pedantic, I know).

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 6:49 pm

It's not surprising that when an unvaccinated person contracts COVID-19 (before believing such nonsense as: "Oh it's no big deal, "There is no such thing as COVID-19, it's all made up", etc.), such a person often goes on rants wanting sympathy sometimes beginning with (for example):

"Why me?"

"I want to get the vaccine right now!"

Like many, my family and I have absolutely no sympathy for such people whenever this happens to them.

:evil: