goldfish21 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
The_Znof wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
I've been 100% completely transparent about the fact that I am not a Medical Doctor and have never claimed to be. I've Also been 100% completely transparent about the fact that I am self diagnosed, but 100% certain of my diagnosis - unless every single ASD textbook is wrong. (which they are not.)

ok, so where are these "ASD textbooks"? :o :?: :!:

I post links to.three science articles stating that autism is mainly or primarily genetic in origin and he focused on the parts that say environment may play a lesser and unproven roll. Just seeing what he wants to see.

I posted links to studies focused on the environmental aspects. I've also shared my personal experiences with them here for the last 9 years. Just as Pareto's law states, it's "The vital few vs. the trivial many." Even IF genetic causes are the majority % of causes when tallied (somehow? are genes more abundant than intestinal flora? somehow I doubt it) and environmental causes are a lower % of the total list of causes, it's been My Personal Experience that focusing on these vital few environmental causes results in successful treatment of the lion's share of symptoms. Same same for the doctors and researchers who've conducted studies since my personal discoveries - especially those who've utilized FMT as a single dose administered treatment in children as the result was those children remaining off the spectrum/with sub-clinical symptoms after 2 years' time and follow up observations & assessments.

:ninja:

I don't care about your personal experience. You are not a doctor you have no diagnosis and there is no way to confirm or peer review your findings. They count for nothing.

I guess all is well and balanced in the universe then, because I equally don't care about your criticisms, insults, or opinions on the matter. :) :beer: :fish:

Anyone who did fmt to a kid needs to be locked up.

Why would a Medical Doctor need to be locked up for practicing medicine? :? :chin:

You seek to rid the world of people like Bill Gates and Einstein. Fact is NTs invented no science and almost no technology. There are places where neurodiversity is almost unknown in Africa and South America. The people there still live in mud huts insulated by animal feces.

None of these people have ever been diagnosed with autism, bill gates is a great communicator & has quite good social skills (hardly an autism trait) that led him to rise to the top of the WHO.

Even when Elon Musk casually claimed he has aspergers (not autism) it was never followed up with anything else, was it just a joke, mistaken self diagnosis or a publicity gimmick who knows.

Most people with ASD his age like myself have had a life of struggle & hardship peppered with personal mental health crisis followed by the calm. Nothing about his personal history shows this, the same is true of other public figures people on here claim have ASD, so im skeptical of all of them.

Also you claim neurodiversity led to inventions - neurodiversity as a word is less than 30 years old, the first 20 of which hardly anyone heard of it. An autistic person below level 1 living in victorian times or even much of the 20th century would have been carted off to an institution or given an idiot / imbecile label (see victorian mental health words) not recognised for anything.

Even if an aspie did invent something their idea would probably have been simply stolen by someone with better communication & networking skills & they would have been forgotten in history. Not forgetting they would have to rise socially in scientific circles to a position where they would be allowed to mess around with expensive equipment no easy thing in those days.

Also autism is international, there are similar numbers of black africans born with autism as in the west, sadly because they dont have such a great health / welfare system many don`t make it to adulthood, in those countries kids need to grow up fast & look after themselves quickly because mum & dad are busy working or looking after other kids- sadly drowning, other accidents, abuse and abandonment are all too common.

- George Bernie Shaw

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2021, 5:48 pm

carlos55 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
The_Znof wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
I've been 100% completely transparent about the fact that I am not a Medical Doctor and have never claimed to be. I've Also been 100% completely transparent about the fact that I am self diagnosed, but 100% certain of my diagnosis - unless every single ASD textbook is wrong. (which they are not.)

ok, so where are these "ASD textbooks"? :o :?: :!:

I post links to.three science articles stating that autism is mainly or primarily genetic in origin and he focused on the parts that say environment may play a lesser and unproven roll. Just seeing what he wants to see.

I posted links to studies focused on the environmental aspects. I've also shared my personal experiences with them here for the last 9 years. Just as Pareto's law states, it's "The vital few vs. the trivial many." Even IF genetic causes are the majority % of causes when tallied (somehow? are genes more abundant than intestinal flora? somehow I doubt it) and environmental causes are a lower % of the total list of causes, it's been My Personal Experience that focusing on these vital few environmental causes results in successful treatment of the lion's share of symptoms. Same same for the doctors and researchers who've conducted studies since my personal discoveries - especially those who've utilized FMT as a single dose administered treatment in children as the result was those children remaining off the spectrum/with sub-clinical symptoms after 2 years' time and follow up observations & assessments.

:ninja:

I don't care about your personal experience. You are not a doctor you have no diagnosis and there is no way to confirm or peer review your findings. They count for nothing.

I guess all is well and balanced in the universe then, because I equally don't care about your criticisms, insults, or opinions on the matter. :) :beer: :fish:

Anyone who did fmt to a kid needs to be locked up.

Why would a Medical Doctor need to be locked up for practicing medicine? :? :chin:

You seek to rid the world of people like Bill Gates and Einstein. Fact is NTs invented no science and almost no technology. There are places where neurodiversity is almost unknown in Africa and South America. The people there still live in mud huts insulated by animal feces.

None of these people have ever been diagnosed with autism, bill gates is a great communicator & has quite good social skills (hardly an autism trait) that led him to rise to the top of the WHO.

Even when Elon Musk casually claimed he has aspergers (not autism) it was never followed up with anything else, was it just a joke, mistaken self diagnosis or a publicity gimmick who knows.

Most people with ASD his age like myself have had a life of struggle & hardship peppered with personal mental health crisis followed by the calm. Nothing about his personal history shows this, the same is true of other public figures people on here claim have ASD, so im skeptical of all of them.

Also you claim neurodiversity led to inventions - neurodiversity as a word is less than 30 years old, the first 20 of which hardly anyone heard of it. An autistic person below level 1 living in victorian times or even much of the 20th century would have been carted off to an institution or given an idiot / imbecile label (see victorian mental health words) not recognised for anything.

Even if an aspie did invent something their idea would probably have been simply stolen by someone with better communication & networking skills & they would have been forgotten in history. Not forgetting they would have to rise socially in scientific circles to a position where they would be allowed to mess around with expensive equipment no easy thing in those days.

Also autism is international, there are similar numbers of black africans born with autism as in the west, sadly because they dont have such a great health / welfare system many don`t make it to adulthood, in those countries kids need to grow up fast & look after themselves quickly because mum & dad are busy working or looking after other kids- sadly drowning, other accidents, abuse and abandonment are all too common.

Starfish doesn't seem to think a formal diagnosis matters so whatever. When people bring up probable Aspies Bill Gates and Einstein are at the top of most lists.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

Deep Heat
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Aug 2021, 1:20 am

carlos55
''Although there is certainly a genetic influence on autism in many cases, many so called experts rely on “genetics” as a lazy excuse as an alternative to just saying we don’t know.

The bottom line is does a therapy / treatment have a positive effect yes or no that is measurable.

The fact is some things are having a positive effect on reducing autism symptoms.''

I agree, so called experts and medical doctors in my opinion are plain lazy and un educated, only looking at things from one particular angle or simply drugging symptoms with medical drugs without ever exploring alternative possibilities as if they don't exist, never have, never will. Case closed.

Video: Joe Rogan and Chris Kresser on The Importance of Gut Biome in Children and Adults
Why are peoples diets never looked at? Why is real food not recommended?

Video: Chemical Farming & The Loss of Human Health - Dr. Zach Bush
Real control of population has been around food. The ultimate political control is around food chain, and whether it delivers health or not.

Book: 'Nutrition and Physical Degeneration A Comparison of Primitive and Modern Diets and Their Effects' Weston Price
The soil is the digestive system of the planet. The planet is a living interconnected organism. How can you have healthy plants and animals without healthy soil? Food is information. Humans can only be as healthy as the plants and animals he consumes. I don't believe this can be synthetically replicated in a lab, a process which has been part of a closed organic system since the dawn of time in nature. As far as I can tell Nutrition is the study of soil science and we have destroyed the soil, with commercial farming practices. Weston Price documented this in his book 'Nutrition and Physical Degeneration A Comparison of Primitive and Modern Diets and Their Effects' The effects are clear to see with pure observation.

Modern man doesn't have a clue how to feed himself anymore to produce health and vitality. Artificial intelligence bees, synthetic fertilisers, GMO everything will never replicate the way nature has always produced food. Pure stupidity in my opinion. Most medical doctors have no understanding of nutrition and the effect of poor nutrition on human health. 'Let thy food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food'. Hippocrates emphasizes the importance of nutrition. As long as it tastes good and doesn't burn a hole in my throat before it reaches my stomach seems to be the mainstream narrative when it comes to food selection.

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 6:32 am

Axeman wrote:
https://aspergersvic.org.au/List-of-possible-Aspergers-people

Most of these people were never diagnosed, until someone is diagnosed There are other possible causes for symptoms like trauma, depression etc..

Most of these undiagnosed people also were high achievers with good people & leadership skills (not an aspie trait) no evidence of life struggles is present, at best they may have BAP which is below the threshold.

There isn’t even a scientific consensus of what autism / Aspergers is biologically, it’s just diagnosed on symptoms alone so can have many possible causes funneled down into just a few symptoms. Until they can come to a conclusion and identify what it is and why autistic people do what they do then as they say in the uk all bets are off.

NT do sometimes display autism traits like stimming but they are not autistic.

A grainy video of bill gates rocking in a chair is not a diagnosis anymore than someone fiddling with a pen is.

Maybe he got up at 4am had multiple black coffees and had a stressfull meeting.

- George Bernie Shaw

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 7:05 am

I'm not gonna read all this. It's not a disease, but it's most certainly a disability in this world in which we find ourselves. Many illnesses aren't necessarily caused by disease. A genetic mental illness isn't a cold one can catch. Yeah, Autism might be an illness of sorts, even if a benign one for some.

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 7:55 am

A Twitter comment:

Quote:
@Actually disabled, diagnosed autistic
@LansleyAnna
·
Aug 18
Neurodiversity is an elite club of almost normal people, able to compensate well enough to be neurodiverse more than neurodisabled, so the social model fits them more than medical model, as such they exclude the experience of those whose lives are more explained by medical model

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 1:48 am

carlos55 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
https://aspergersvic.org.au/List-of-possible-Aspergers-people

Most of these people were never diagnosed, until someone is diagnosed There are other possible causes for symptoms like trauma, depression, etc.

Thank you. I totally agree. However Starfish doesn't seem to think a diagnosis matters for much.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 1:50 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
I'm not gonna read all this. It's not a disease, but it's most certainly a disability in this world in which we find ourselves. Many illnesses aren't necessarily caused by disease. A genetic mental illness isn't a cold one can catch. Yeah, Autism might be an illness of sorts, even if a benign one for some.

Being left handed is a disability in a world set up for right handed people. Still not a disease.

Deep Heat
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Aug 2021, 3:20 am

Yeah what a moron its just genetic and there's nothing we can do about it. Eating real food won't do a thing. Why don't people get this. Anything contrary is just conspiracy anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q_kA5yKwFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw16LPVnNco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yejZnV7ap34

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 10:10 am

Deep Heat wrote:
Yeah what a moron its just genetic and there's nothing we can do about it. Eating real food won't do a thing. Why don't people get this. Anything contrary is just conspiracy anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q_kA5yKwFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw16LPVnNco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yejZnV7ap34

Ah yes youtube testimony. I post science articles and you post that.

And since it IS genetic the genocide/,eugenics angle can be worked to abolish attempts to stop autism on that front. I'm hoping for half the world on the spectrum by 2050.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 12:15 pm

Also I doubt very much that the fish is on the spectrum although I do suspect obsessive compulsive disorder and narsistic personality disorder and sex addiction. His grand crusade in life is to abolish autism. How so? With continuously needed expensive treatments that haven't given him by his own admission the ability to pursue a meaningful relationship (which I and my wife have both on the spectrum). That's no cure. It's clearly all in his head.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 12:55 pm

There are cases of people diagnosed with ASD where the causes of the symptoms ans traits are due to microbiome issues and/or to envirimental factors. For people like that, I believe that your methods could help them. But not every single person with ASD is in that category. Many are genetically Autistic. Those of us who are are not capable of being cured and most of us don't want to be.

I believe you that you cured yourself and even others. And I am very happy for you and for them. But I wish you would be careful not to say that this method is a one sized fits all because it is not.

Wreck It Ralph