Re: The fact that autism is not an illness

Page 7 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 3:07 pm

Axeman wrote:
Also I doubt very much that the fish is on the spectrum although I do suspect narsistic personality disorder .

razor'd it up for us.

careful with that axe! This fish is a sick one! :twisted:

I mean anyone can be a narc, but to advertise for it on an aspie site a'la our fish,.. that takes some dedication. :jester:

If you think this thread is bad, you should see when he gets Vancouver's "in-site" involved..

Im sure they appreciate your shout outs, "gold" fish...

Look forward to your replies, goldfish., S.B... any University of BC 1%er flake alums [bakan lol] or other fall guy cannon fodder [rob p?, Kurt P!! ! :heart: ] , lets get this on. :jester: :heart: [...]

ps - this fish could be higher level narc, aka sociopath, but it seems kind of stunned atm.. :ninja:

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 3:30 pm

The_Znof wrote:
Axeman wrote:
Also I doubt very much that the fish is on the spectrum although I do suspect narsistic personality disorder .

razor'd it up for us.

careful with that axe! This fish is a sick one! :twisted:

I mean anyone can be a narc, but to advertise for it on an aspie site a'la our fish,.. that takes some dedication. :jester:

If you think this thread is bad, you should see when he gets Vancouver's "in-site" involved..

Im sure they appreciate your shout outs, "gold" fish...

Look forward to your replies, goldfish., S.B... any University of BC 1%er flake alums [bakan lol] or other fall guy cannon fodder [rob p?, Kurt P!! ! :heart: ] , lets get this on. :jester: :heart: [...]

ps - this fish could be higher level narc, aka sociopath, but it seems kind of stunned atm.. :ninja:

Not afraid of someone who counts as evidence of his cure having dangerous sex with five guys he doesn't know from Adam everyday.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 3:56 pm

Hey Fish!? Five loaves! you piggy!!???

Is that you Misha? aka fall guy?

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2021, 3:55 pm

magz wrote:
Axeman wrote:
There is a youtube video showing average IQ per nation. African countries are ENTIRELY at the bottom. I wondered how this truth bomb got past their censors. It's because it's all true and findable online.

How about factors like poverty/malnutrition, diseases and growing up during armed conflicts and how they influence IQ? Also, how about access to schools that train intelligence the way we define it?
Were these factors taken into account?

PS - you're drifting towards dangerous zones. WrongPlanet.net is an international site with members of various ethnicities. Racist content is explicitly forbidden here.

I knew this guy in college from Nigeria. His social views were every bit as bad as some robe and hood wearing cross burner from Mississippi. Gays were going to roast in hell and Adam and Eve were literal truth. If the stuff he said had been said by a white person from Montana? Forget about it. But like most colleges in the US a diverse student body was deemed of paramount importance. My understanding is that his views are completely normal back home.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 12:59 am

Joe90 wrote:
Quote:
FWIW, I saw the child yesterday that I recognized infant signs of ASD in @ ~12months (and knew the cause of; mass amounts of antibiotics to clear a systemic bacterial infection he contracted likely in the hospital the day he was born and went undiagnosed/misdiagnosed for ~a year or so) and had his parents correct it via diet. He'll be 10 in late December and is definitely neurrotypical. Feels good to see my greatest accomplishment in life to date growing up normal as every other kid. 8)

How can you recognise signs of autism in a baby under 12 months?

There are many resources describing infant signs of autism. Here, choose a link:

https://www.google.com/search?q=infant+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

And he was just over 12 months at the time. His behaviours changed dramatically. He stopped making eye contact, wasn't interested in anything or anyone, was lethargic, shy, seemed anxious/nervous - definitely not his normal self for the first 12 months of his life up until the massive dose of antibiotics that was administered to clear a full body system staph infection that he likely acquired from the hospital the day he was born and it progressed for an entire year while being continuously undiagnosed/misdiagnosed. His mother knew something was wrong with him, that he was sick, and persisted by taking him to different doctors until one realized what he was dealing with and prescribed a heavy dose of antibiotics to treat the infection. After the antibiotics, he was changed dramatically - he wasn't the same; and I knew why. I insisted that they feed him organic coconut oil with everything as the gentlest antifungal cleanser, and then after several days or so of that, that they feed him multi-strain probiotics with e v e r y t h i n g. Every bite, every sip. Cereal, snacks, baby food - whatever - they had bought a 250mL milk carton full of powdered probiotics from the refrigerated section at Nature's Fare Market.

I told them if they ever listened to me about anything ever ever even Once in their entire lives this was the thing - I told them to think about it.. he just had a massive dose of antibiotics, which kill off beneficial bacteria, and so he needs probiotics to re-balance his gut. I reminded them via text messages daily and they listened. Bit by bit every few days when I'd see him he was returning back to his normal self - springing back to life like a house plant that hadn't been watered while someone was away on vacation and then finally got a good soaking. Now he's almost 10 with no signs of social or developmental delays whatsoever - but I Know he would have been VERY much so on the spectrum had I not intervened. Glad I did - and so is his father.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 1:06 am

carlos55 wrote:
Goldfish21: well done for working out a means of improving your brain functioning and mental health.

Autism research is entering an interesting time with many trials of things that seem to have a positive effect on some.

It seems they are throwing lots to the wall without central coordination to see what sticks and some things appear to be sticking, things like folinic acid, suramin, bumitanide and the ways of addressing stomach Bacteria measures also.

It will probably take another 5 years or so before some of these things will be used as treatments.

None of these things are “cures” of course but do undermine ND advocates claims that autism is not a pathology.

Clearly autism is caused by complex micro biological activity that somethings are having a positive effect on.

For that reason many ND advocates hate this fact and wish to preserve the status quo

Thank you. :)

And yes, I agree with what you've written. Some pro ND people can't accept that at least some causes of autism are in fact able to have their root causes treated. For some it may even be cognitive dissonance that doesn't allow them to accept new information if they've stuck to their pro ND autism can't/shouldn't be treated stance.

I predicted this before and I'll say it again now: The future of not only asd treatment, but all sorts of neurological and mental health treatments, isn't going to be via pharmaceuticals. It's going to be via beneficial bacteria, probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes etc. Instead of compounding pharmacists, we will have some sort of blending biologists that measure bacterial counts from faeces and then custom blend beneficial bacteria capsules suited to each individual to balance out whatever it is their missing in terms of strains and such. The gut microbiome is still being mapped and explored, but eventually ideal mixes, strains, strain counts and ratios will be figured out and we'll have a whole lot happier healthier people with a whole lot better and stronger intestinal fortitude. 8)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 1:13 am

Axeman wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:
Illness or not... Comorbidity or not...

As long as it costs over the equivalent and total of 20 USD (that includes insurance itself), illegal/imported exclusive, or if it had to be available 24-7/dependent but not easily found anywhere (most mentioned diets, many meds so far), or requires meticulous maintenance (sterilization, tight lock storing, etc.) or procedures or exercises that needs high levels of privacy or trust (needing the toilet for few hours a day, going half naked, etc..)...

... All of these conditions cannot be done in my case.

Nor it can simply be done by anyone from where I came from unless they're at least as twice as more financially well off than my household.

And then add individual factors right after.

Otherwise I got no issues trying them all, really. :lol:
Or anyone that I know of.

From where I came from one cannot be afforded to be ill...
... Or healthier than simply not-ill. Unless it's zero budget. :twisted:

If any of this bacterial stuff were true then autism should be a communicable condition. Show me one instance of an NT adult who suddenly became autistic. They are called NEUROtypicals not gut flora typical. Neuro comes entirely from your genetic blueprint.

It is communicable from mother to infant via inherited gut bacteria. But anyways:

You don't think that infants would be far more sensitive to gut flora changes as they're developing into toddlers, children, teens, and then adults than a fully formed adult would be? :chin:

As I wrote here ~9 years ago: There's a high % of people on the spectrum, myself included, that suffered from severe repeated ear infections as infants. We're pumped full of antibiotics over, and over, and over again as babies to kill the ear infections.. but at the same time it wipes out our healthy gut flora and destroys a large amount of the diversity of beneficial bacteria strains within us. Then we don't develop "normally," because of this - our enteric nervous systems, brains etc - they fire differently because we don't have the proper mix of bacteria within us to function fully as the symbiotic beings that humans are. Without the full gamut of a complete gut microbiome, we turn out ND. That's how it happens IMO/experience.

Last edited by goldfish21 on 26 Aug 2021, 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 1:24 am

Axeman wrote:
Also I doubt very much that the fish is on the spectrum although I do suspect obsessive compulsive disorder and narsistic personality disorder and sex addiction. His grand crusade in life is to abolish autism. How so? With continuously needed expensive treatments that haven't given him by his own admission the ability to pursue a meaningful relationship (which I and my wife have both on the spectrum). That's no cure. It's clearly all in his head.

1. What's up with your continuous insults and personal attacks? :? Entirely uncalled for.

2. You can doubt and suspect whatever you want. I know what I know about myself.

3. I've never ever said I have a "crusade in life to abolish autism." Where did you get that from? :? It's not something I've ever said. Hell, I've even said countless times that I'm still autistic - that what I do for myself is not a cure, but an effective treatment protocol that makes me Extremely high functioning/NT passable enough to have dramatically improved my social life and career.

4. I've never said I had a goal of pursuing a relationship. I've stated why I don't. You do you.

5. I've never said it was a cure. See above. And wrong; it's not all in my head - it's mostly in my gut. Thanks for trying, though! :)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 1:27 am

skibum wrote:
There are cases of people diagnosed with ASD where the causes of the symptoms ans traits are due to microbiome issues and/or to envirimental factors. For people like that, I believe that your methods could help them. But not every single person with ASD is in that category. Many are genetically Autistic. Those of us who are are not capable of being cured and most of us don't want to be.

I believe you that you cured yourself and even others. And I am very happy for you and for them. But I wish you would be careful not to say that this method is a one sized fits all because it is not.

I have never once said that it's one size fits all. Where are you getting that from?

I've said for the last ~9 years that I believe this is the cause of 70% of cases of ASD based on the medical study stats stating that 70% of people on the spectrum have the same chemical sensitivity to salicylate acids that I do. The other 30%? Perhaps they're from entirely different causes all together that I have no personal experience with.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 1:32 am

Axeman wrote:
Not afraid of someone who counts as evidence of his cure having dangerous sex with five guys he doesn't know from Adam everyday.

It's relevant. There are many here who complain their social skills aren't sufficient enough to obtain sex of any kind. Also, in the gay world, sex is basically.. social currency. So when you're reasonably good looking, fit, and decently social - amongst other factors - you can fill your social currency bank account as I have, if you choose - and I did. 8)

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 7:28 am

goldfish21 wrote:
carlos55 wrote:
Goldfish21: well done for working out a means of improving your brain functioning and mental health.

Autism research is entering an interesting time with many trials of things that seem to have a positive effect on some.

It seems they are throwing lots to the wall without central coordination to see what sticks and some things appear to be sticking, things like folinic acid, suramin, bumitanide and the ways of addressing stomach Bacteria measures also.

It will probably take another 5 years or so before some of these things will be used as treatments.

None of these things are “cures” of course but do undermine ND advocates claims that autism is not a pathology.

Clearly autism is caused by complex micro biological activity that somethings are having a positive effect on.

For that reason many ND advocates hate this fact and wish to preserve the status quo

And yes, I agree with what you've written. Some pro ND people can't accept that at least some causes of autism are in fact able to have their root causes treated. For some it may even be cognitive dissonance that doesn't allow them to accept new information if they've stuck to their pro ND autism can't/shouldn't be treated stance.

I predicted this before and I'll say it again now: The future of not only asd treatment, but all sorts of neurological and mental health treatments, isn't going to be via pharmaceuticals. It's going to be via beneficial bacteria, probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes etc. Instead of compounding pharmacists, we will have some sort of blending biologists that measure bacterial counts from faeces and then custom blend beneficial bacteria capsules suited to each individual to balance out whatever it is their missing in terms of strains and such. The gut microbiome is still being mapped and explored, but eventually ideal mixes, strains, strain counts and ratios will be figured out and we'll have a whole lot happier healthier people with a whole lot better and stronger intestinal fortitude. 8)

If this is true it basically confirms the following:

1. Autism is not a single disorder but there are multiple types of autism. This shouldn’t be surprising since the adult with very low functioning and intellectual disability is given the same diagnosis as Elon musk (assuming he is autistic as claimed)

2. Multiple autisms lead to a funneling of common symptoms

3. In many autism’s the brain is “normal” but the causes come from complex biological/ genetic causes impacting on the person and brain itself. This is backed up by recent research that claims MRI scans of many autistic brains in many but not all were similar to NTs.

4. This goes against the common saying that autistic people are “wired differently”

As far as future treatments are concerned, sadly big Pharma is corrupt in the west, so there needs to be a profit motive there.

Maybe the Chinese will lead the way?

- George Bernie Shaw

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 11:00 am

carlos55 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
carlos55 wrote:

If this is true it basically confirms the following:

1. Autism is not a single disorder but there are multiple types of autism. This shouldn’t be surprising since the adult with very low functioning and intellectual disability is given the same diagnosis as Elon musk (assuming he is autistic as claimed)

2. Multiple autisms lead to a funneling of common symptoms

3. In many autism’s the brain is “normal” but the causes come from complex biological/ genetic causes impacting on the person and brain itself. This is backed up by recent research that claims MRI scans of many autistic brains in many but not all were similar to NTs.

4. This goes against the common saying that autistic people are “wired differently”

As far as future treatments are concerned, sadly big Pharma is corrupt in the west, so there needs to be a profit motive there.

Maybe the Chinese will lead the way?

One of the studies I've posted on these forums many times (and earlier in this thread) was lead by a Chinese Paediatrician named Dr. Li. There were also American doctors involved. That study basically leaves off saying "It's in the gut and we're pretty sure there will be a simple and inexpensive way to treat this." It leaves off where I picked up and devised that way nearly ~9 years ago.

Here it is again: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5408485/

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 11:26 am

Edna3362 wrote:

As long as it costs over the equivalent and total of 20 USD (that includes insurance itself), illegal/imported exclusive, or if it had to be available 24-7/dependent but not easily found anywhere (most mentioned diets, many meds so far), or requires meticulous maintenance (sterilization, tight lock storing, etc.) or procedures or exercises that needs high levels of privacy or trust (needing the toilet for few hours a day, going half naked, etc..)...

Nor it can simply be done by anyone from where I came from unless they're at least as twice as more financially well off than my household.

Some valid concerns for parts of the world where people don't have access to private bathroom facilities in their homes. I would think that some sort of central treatment centre facility would have to be setup, not unlike a small medical clinic - but simpler and purpose built solely for privacy, not for sterile surgical procedures etc.

As for cost, well, it depends what $20 USD can buy you in your part of the world. Surely it buys you more than it buys me where I live. Also, that $20 USD you reference - is that per X interval of time? Or you mean $20 USD total budget for all treatments ever lifetime total one shot there are no more financial resources for healing foods/natural medicines?

FWIW, as an aside, when I did a quick google for the cost of a ND (iirc not an MD, an ND, Naturopathic Doctor) to process donor material into safe to consume FMT capsules of someone else' healthy bacterial strains, it was approximately $2,000.00 USD.

When I first began I was spending significantly more than that - approximately $30USD per week in addition to my regular diet. But that's because I dedicated 100% of the $150 CDN/month I had to healing things to ingest. If I had less money I would have optimized it and done the most I could as fast as I could, utilizing what herbs and other things I had access to. Heck, if I knew it was going to simply take longer I would grow my own garlic and make my own organic apple cider vinegar, even my own tumeric and black pepper, onions and oregano. etc. Where there's a will there's a way. If I couldn't afford to buy the things I needed from the farmer and the grocer I'd have grown and made them myself.

One thing that's certainly crossed my mind over the years about access to medicine, including naturally healing medicinal foods, herbs, oils etc, is that like most things in this world it's a massive mismatch of resources. There's an abundance of resources over all, it's simply that certain people in certain countries have most of them while others have next to none. There's no reason that there couldn't be some sort of aid, charity, sharing of resources etc just as there are with other medical resources. It could be an initiative of the Red Cross, WHO, Doctors Without Borders, some other NGO or a brand new entity - or even peer to peer direct assistance or crowdfunding etc. There are people on this Earth with more than they need that care about causes dear to them who are willing to fund things for those who cannot pay. In time, as these simple forms of treatment become much more recognized and commonplace, there may be more opportunities for connections between wealthier donors and others in critical need of resources to facilitate this. Maybe someday.

In the meantime, I am curious what some of these things cost where you live and what your budget is for any of them whatsoever and if you're legitimately willing to try consuming some of these things on a regular basis to see if they begin having beneficial results for you. It may only be a drop in 'fish's ocean to fund some essentials that would allow you to make soup and try some herbs/coconut oil/acv/probiotics etc. I would GUESS that my $CDN buy a lot more where you live than they do for me here and that what may be an insurmountable dollar amount for you to come up with to procure some basics of 'fish's initial medicinal diet likely cost less than some of my meals do here. I don't know where you live, but here, it costs me around $90-95 CDN to fill the gas tank in my little car. $20 USD, $50 USD, more - for someone to try something for their health if they're able to procure it and are willing to give it a go? These are expenses I can easily absorb.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 11:29 am

goldfish21 wrote:
skibum wrote:
There are cases of people diagnosed with ASD where the causes of the symptoms ans traits are due to microbiome issues and/or to envirimental factors. For people like that, I believe that your methods could help them. But not every single person with ASD is in that category. Many are genetically Autistic. Those of us who are are not capable of being cured and most of us don't want to be.

I believe you that you cured yourself and even others. And I am very happy for you and for them. But I wish you would be careful not to say that this method is a one sized fits all because it is not.

I have never once said that it's one size fits all. Where are you getting that from?

My apologies. I must have somehow missread all of your posts.

Wreck It Ralph

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 11:32 am

skibum wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
skibum wrote:

My apologies. I must have somehow missread all of your posts.

Apology accepted. Strange how you could have misread all of them for the last ~9 years, though.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 2:11 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

If any of this bacterial stuff were true then autism should be a communicable condition. Show me one instance of an NT adult who suddenly became autistic. They are called NEUROtypicals not gut flora typical. Neuro comes entirely from your genetic blueprint.

It is communicable from mother to infant via inherited gut bacteria. But anyways:

You don't think that infants would be far more sensitive to gut flora changes as they're developing into toddlers, children, teens, and then adults than a fully formed adult would be? :chin:

As I wrote here ~9 years ago: There's a high % of people on the spectrum, myself included, that suffered from severe repeated ear infections as infants. We're pumped full of antibiotics over, and over, and over again as babies to kill the ear infections.. but at the same time it wipes out our healthy gut flora and destroys a large amount of the diversity of beneficial bacteria strains within us. Then we don't develop "normally," because of this - our enteric nervous systems, brains etc - they fire differently because we don't have the proper mix of bacteria within us to function fully as the symbiotic beings that humans are. Without the full gamut of a complete gut microbiome, we turn out ND. That's how it happens IMO/experience.

So I take it you have no instance of an adult catching autism from sewage contaminated water or something similar?

Babies still have Hebian plasticity happening big time. It's neural connections directed by nuclear genes. I never suffered from ear infections as a child.